Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2022, 06:44 PM

3,503 posts, read 1,414,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If you'd be honest you would not have to run away, just say'n.....
But you’re not telling me what your questions are. The search function on this website sucks and don’t see any questions that you posted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2022, 06:46 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
I have yet to meet anyone that caught Covid while wearing a mask. Almost everyone who got it has caught it when they didn’t have a mask on.

Do you personally know anyone who wore a mask at a grocery story and caught Covid there?
Wait... You can actually see the virus with your bare eyes?? Amazing.

Old 03-18-2022, 06:46 PM

3,503 posts, read 1,414,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
In other words you have no science to back up your claims. I know plenty of people like myself that only wear a mask when it’s required that never got Covid.
I have plenty of friends and relatives that caught Covid. All of the ones that got it are like you, they never wear masks because they think it’s useless. The ones that always wear masks never caught it. Coincidence? Highly doubtful!

Old 03-18-2022, 06:50 PM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Im requesting you wear a pink TuTu. It’s simple oblige me.

Quote:
But you’re not telling me what your questions are. The search function on this website sucks and don’t see any questions that you posted.
Post 193, yea you think you answered but did not...let me help you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To the bold, how?

Let's ask a very simple question, does a mask keep you from getting cv19 or does wearing a mask keep you from spreading cv19?

A very easy question, just follow the science.

Old 03-18-2022, 06:50 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
I have plenty of friends and relatives that caught Covid. All of the ones that got it are like you, they never wear masks because they think it’s useless. The ones that always wear masks never caught it. Coincidence? Highly doubtful!
Again, no science to back up your claims…and they’re obviously not like myself and people that I know that don’t wear a mask and didn’t get the virus.

Do you have any science to back up your claims or just anecdotal experiences?

Old 03-18-2022, 06:53 PM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Follow the science, tell us about Microns, cv19, and masks, I'll wait....I'm sure I won't gt an answer (as before when I asked for an answer), but lets see, this time.

Old 03-18-2022, 06:53 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
I have yet to meet anyone that caught Covid while wearing a mask. Almost everyone who got it has caught it when they didn’t have a mask on.

Do you personally know anyone who wore a mask at a grocery story and caught Covid there?
Doesn’t the first gentleman wear a mask even when kissing Kamala and he has Covid.

Old 03-18-2022, 06:54 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Whenever people say " everyone I know " to make a point are lying. You are clearly making stuff up to fit your narrative.
You come on here to ask us why we are not scared of covid and you don't like the answers you are getting. Too bad.

Old 03-18-2022, 07:00 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,526,250 times
Had cv in july 2021. Tired 1 day. Still have antibodies. (I get tested every 3 mo as part of an antibody study).
Husband had cv when I did but got vaxed in Oct. He got omicron in jan. I slept with him each night, and never got it.
Not vaxed, won't wear mask

Old 03-18-2022, 07:15 PM

18,549 posts, read 15,596,590 times
Quote:
But like I said, it’s so simple. I couldn’t think of a more simpler thing to ask.
That's not an argument.

How about this one:

Don't travel for pleasure.

It's simple, right?

And presumably saves lives too (due to less accidents and pollution).

That's how you see it only if you ignore the fact that people may experience joy from traveling, and believe that outweighs the risk.

Similarly, I may believe that the value of people seeing each other's facial expressions outweighs the risk.

Why is this position any less reasonable than traveling for pleasure?

This is what you need to explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies