Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2024, 06:29 AM

26,737 posts, read 15,295,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
Maybe in the 40’s and 50’s we should have supported the USSR with their goal of World Communism?
Maybe constantly interfering inside of other countries is not what good guys do?

No country has toppled more governments than the US in world history. Is it possible that makes us enemies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2024, 06:37 AM

3,558 posts, read 1,560,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
Russian animals work to save the life of a wounded Ukranian soldier.

https://x.com/BowesChay/status/1764286056839414247?s=20
Things I noticed:

1. The Russian troops seemed to be well equipped and well trained/
2. The Ukrainian soldier appeared to be old, out of shape, and under equipped.

Old 03-04-2024, 07:32 AM

5,307 posts, read 3,880,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
Maybe in the 40’s and 50’s we should have supported the USSR with their goal of World Communism?

The USSR is not Russia. I am old enough to remember diving under the desk and huddling in hallways in the late '50's early '60's. Now I am more concerned bout what this current band of idiots in The West will do rather than what Russia will do. How many military bases does Russia have all over the world? The US?

Old 03-04-2024, 07:44 AM

19,251 posts, read 27,909,590 times
Today, the third American main battle tank M1A1 "Abrams", 31 units of which the United States transferred to Kyiv last year, was destroyed today near Berdychi.

Moreover, the destruction of American tanks belonging to the 47th mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, which it cherished like the pupil of its eye until the last moment, is almost a daily routine., this is the third tank (first the caterpillar was shot down by an RPG, and then the immobilized tank was finished off by FPV drones).

Plus, as a result of the battles for Berdychi, two M1150 mine clearing vehicles (built on the basis of the same Abrams) were already destroyed, an unknown number of which was also transferred to the 47th brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Big losses. If this continues, then in a month the Armed Forces of Ukraine Abrams will run out. Although, most likely even earlier. These three were just destroyed. We don’t know for sure how many were hit or broken.

https://t.me/yurasumy/13636
Attached Thumbnails
Ukraine War-screenshot-2024-03-04-063948.png  

Old 03-04-2024, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
The USSR is not Russia. I am old enough to remember diving under the desk and huddling in hallways in the late '50's early '60's. Now I am more concerned bout what this current band of idiots in The West will do rather than what Russia will do. How many military bases does Russia have all over the world? The US?
And I remember doing the same, just on the opposite side, because of the imminent danger of the nuclear attack by the West.
So are we even or should we start bending fingers, counting, how many times who threatened who?
Thing being, this crap never ended, really. Just now, Russia finally, slowly but steadily, got off its knees and said - nuff is nuff.

Old 03-04-2024, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaikikiWaves View Post
Things I noticed:

Conscripting older folks, younger males and females sure will create such image. They expanded conscription ages and gender several times already. Add to this that, those folks end up short track conscription to front line, where their value, as soldier, is more than problematic. Along with the according desire to fight and die.

Old 03-04-2024, 08:01 AM

25,793 posts, read 17,567,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaikikiWaves View Post
Things I noticed:

Actually, most Russian troops in Ukraine are dead, since more have been killed than are actually there at the moment.
Quote:
Over the weekend, the British Defense Ministry released an intelligence assessment that concluded during offensive operations in February the Russian military suffered a staggering casualty rate of nearly 1,000 troops a day, reflecting Russian President Vladimir Putin’s disregard for the lives of his soldiers.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/d...-intelligence/

Old 03-04-2024, 09:15 AM

6,763 posts, read 7,196,715 times
Confirmed by a few sources. Ukraine took out a bridge 150 miles inside of Russia and in the process blew up a shipment of arms headed for the front lines. The Germans gave them some very nice missiles.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...3bcfcc14&ei=30

Old 03-04-2024, 09:17 AM

5,307 posts, read 3,880,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Today, the third American main battle tank M1A1 "Abrams", 31 units of which the United States transferred to Kyiv last year, was destroyed today near Berdychi.

Moreover, the destruction of American tanks belonging to the 47th mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, which it cherished like the pupil of its eye until the last moment, is almost a daily routine., this is the third tank (first the caterpillar was shot down by an RPG, and then the immobilized tank was finished off by FPV drones).

Plus, as a result of the battles for Berdychi, two M1150 mine clearing vehicles (built on the basis of the same Abrams) were already destroyed, an unknown number of which was also transferred to the 47th brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Big losses. If this continues, then in a month the Armed Forces of Ukraine Abrams will run out. Although, most likely even earlier. These three were just destroyed. We don’t know for sure how many were hit or broken.

https://t.me/yurasumy/13636

Another game changer for Ukraine. What an investment.

Old 03-04-2024, 09:18 AM

2,156 posts, read 1,465,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Conscripting older folks, younger males and females sure will create such image. They expanded conscription ages and gender several times already. Add to this that, those folks end up short track conscription to front line, where their value, as soldier, is more than problematic. Along with the according desire to fight and die.
Ukraine has been in desperate need of younger people so they have done all they can to prevent them from being killed in battle. In Vietnam the average age of US soldiers was 19. In Ukraine the average age is 43.
In the name of Western expansion, the Western cheering goblins have demographically doomed the Ukrainian people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00TEUo9I194
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies