Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2022, 08:46 AM

1,757 posts, read 756,900 times

Advertisements

Sometimes there are consequences for rioting. If he did do what the FBI says he did....well....he has only himself to blame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2022, 08:50 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,192,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Didn't Kamala and other top Democrats bail out BLM rioters and in many cases get the charges dropped?
No, that is an internet hoax. The right wingers refuse to let go of rumors.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/

Old 06-11-2022, 09:03 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
No, that is an internet hoax. The right wingers refuse to let go of rumors.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/
Sure sure, except for the actual facts.

Black Lives Matter bail fund supported by Kamala Harris

ESCAPING JUSTICE Hundreds of BLM rioters, looters and vandals have charges DROPPED despite destruction from violent protests

BLM privilege and Jan. 6 Capitol riot shame

Old 06-11-2022, 09:09 AM

In your 'proof', no where is it stated that the veep bailed anyone out, contributed to any bail fund or got any charges dropped.

Epic fail.

Old 06-11-2022, 09:14 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
In your 'proof', no where is it stated that the veep bailed anyone out, contributed to any bail fund or got any charges dropped.

Epic fail.
Well you would have to read them first to know.

Old 06-11-2022, 09:20 AM

9,424 posts, read 11,179,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
If the FBI shows up at your door, chances are you did something to bring them there...
That would be the Old FBI. New FiB is a political critter run on the Soviet model. Welcome to New Amerika.

Old 06-11-2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Well you would have to read them first to know.
You think I didn't?

Old 06-11-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
That would be the Old FBI. New FiB is a political critter run on the Soviet model. Welcome to New Amerika.
What was Cointelpro?

The FBI is far less political than it was. I lived under Hoover's claim that he had massive proof of Soviet sponsorship of civil rights protesters that he was not releasing. He didn't. That was right-wing violation of the Constitution so I guess it doesn't count. You know, "Extremism in defense of liberty ..." and all.

Old 06-11-2022, 10:42 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Most on her side were fully supporting BLM rioters burning, looting, assaulting and killing because it was for a "good cause". They were fully supporting bailing out all the rioters and dropping charges.

But if a conservative is standing outside a building, never enters the building, doesn't hurt the building and just tips over a portable fence, HE MUST PAY DEARLY!!!

People on her side don't believe in appropriate penalty for level of crime. It's no Democrat should ever be punished for anything other than leaving the Democrat party and all Republicans need to be locked up and executed now.

That's how the left thinks today. It's sad.
I only point out Clara because I think she could be reasonable.

Old 06-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
So he’s getting arrested for kicking down a barrier and trespassing. This doesn’t disturb you Clara? It should.
She was kicking through a barrier, and there were hundreds of enraged mobsters behind her, ready to breach the entrance to the capitol once she made her way through. And Pelosi and Pence, and the others weren't secure yet. If she hadn't been shot dead in that doorway/window entrance, I don't think Pelosi and Pence would be alive today. And I don't know what our country would look like.

If they were breaching a gate to get into a rock concert, or sporting event, whathaveyou, it would be an absolutely different thing, a simple trespass. And certainly not worth getting shot over.

They were coming in to get Pence and Pelosi, and they weren't secured yet.

So no, it doesn't disturb me in the slightest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies