Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 01:23 PM

23,643 posts, read 12,561,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It was her life or the lives of political leaders performing their required duties. I pick her.
of course you would, since she was unarmed and not of the right persuasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2022, 01:28 PM

8,386 posts, read 4,372,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
You desperately need to be red-pilled and see how partisan the DOJ and FBI have become.

Partisan .... partisan .... hummm .... let me think ... who has been partisan lately? /shrug

Old 06-09-2022, 01:29 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I wonder how many more will be arrested was this a delayed arrest to have more impact on the election?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/polit...ley/index.html
The Democrats were open about their plan to get rid of opposition using the phony “insurrection”.

In the age of rage, nothing says democracy like preventing people from running for office.- Jonathan Turley January 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Democrats will arrest as many as they can in order to ensure they remain in power.

We have been and will continue to witness Democrats using the Federal Government to influence elections to maintain their control.
You don’t even have to be a Republican to get the FBI raid - they did it to Henry Cuellar a Democrat incumbent running against the Progressive in Texas. No charges, just FBI public Raids with CNN there to take the photos.

Quote:
According to at least one poll he had a +4 for republican primary.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep.../Michigan.html
Last month, Michigan election officials disqualified five GOP candidates, including the two leading contenders, after investigators found that they had forged tens of thousands of signatures to get on the ballot.

After the five candidates were disqualified, a joint poll conducted by Target Insyght and Michigan Information & Research Service showed that Mr. Kelley was the leading Republican candidate.

This is a page from the Obama Playbook and how he won his first Election - he got all his opponents disqualified using the Chicago Machine. Governor Whitmer couldn’t get all her disqualified - only 5 of them, so she called in the Corrupt DOJ & FBI.

Quite a racket these Progressives have going. All they have to do is stall until after the Midterms.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:30 PM

23,643 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Uhh, I was just using murder as an example. Since you didn't seem to comprehend what I wrote, I guess I'll have to re-phrase it:

"If a cop tells you to commit a crime, that does not exonerate you from being charged with that crime. It just makes the cop complicit in your crime."

Got it now?
I never said they shouldn't be charged for trespassing.

In your world if a cop incites people to break the law then aren't the cops just as guilty? Shouldn't the cops be investigated/charged for it? You're pro corrupt cops now?

The cops should be investigated for setting them up for the trespassing charge. Maybe we might learn if they'd been ordered to do that.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:32 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,639,402 times
Quote:
I wonder how many more will be arrested was this a delayed arrest to have more impact on the election?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/polit...ley/index.html
Wow. Imagine getting a MISDEMEANOR charge from the FBI.

Like launching 20 one million torpedoes, to sink a $500.00 row boat.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:36 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Dems plan to arrest all repub candidates in order to win elections.

Criminalized DOJ agencies make it possible for one way street justice.

Same scam with trump supporters where FBI used falsified warrants. Like eric holder who falsified warrants and judge shopped to spy on journalists opposed to obama policies.

Whe is enough, enough?

2024 Trump cleans out the doj and agency leadership. Repubs need to dump Wray in November. Charge garland as well.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:43 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,550,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I never said they shouldn't be charged for trespassing.
LOL - trespassing! No I am sorry, they committed a lot more than just some tresspassing.

Quote:
In your world if a cop incites people to break the law then aren't the cops just as guilty? Shouldn't the cops be investigated/charged for it?
Yes, that's exactly what I just said should happen! Once again:

"If a cop tells you to commit a crime, that does not exonerate you from being charged with that crime. It just makes the cop complicit in your crime."

Quote:
You're pro corrupt cops now?
How can I be pro corrupt cop when I just said the cop was complicit in a crime? Obviously, yes he should be charged.

Quote:
The cops should be investigated for setting them up for the trespassing charge. Maybe we might learn if they'd been ordered to do that.
Ah yes, once again there is that "trespassing" admission. Just more right-wing whitewashing of the Jan 6 events.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:50 PM

7,383 posts, read 3,539,248 times
never run against a former senator turned governor is the lesson here

Old 06-09-2022, 01:53 PM

37,219 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
From the "Statement of Facts" (facts, lol)

There is video evidence showing the cops waving the crowd into the gates and onto the "restricted grounds" of the capitol building.

There is video evidence showing the cops allowing the crowd to walk through the unlocked and open exterior door of the "restricted" capitol building and into the "restricted" building.

Seems in both videos it's showing the cops were setting the crowd up to become trespassers.

Your media is lying to you by just mentioning "building" and not "grounds". No where in the Statement of Facts, that was linked to above, does it state that he'd entered the building. Nowhere. They mentioned that he'd trespassed on the grounds and they never mentioned that he'd entered the building.
Maybe they'll show that video tonight at eight.

Old 06-09-2022, 01:55 PM

37,219 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
You desperately need to be red-pilled and see how partisan the DOJ and FBI have become.
It's called "Rule of Law", aka "Deep State."

It's real, and it goes after criminals. What you are seeing now is a simple correction from the last four years, and it looks like it's partisan from where you're sitting to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies