Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2022, 07:02 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Imagine how its going to be with Roe V. Wade overturned. Republicans seem to forget this little nugget of information. You just multiplied the # of moochers to ridiculous levels that can't afford all these kids. Get ready for your tax dollars to go through the roof even more with more kiddy caretaking with multiples more having kids they can’t afford
Get rid of the welfare state. Problem solved. That was an easy one. Granted some of us research.

Old 06-26-2022, 07:24 AM

10,466 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Imagine how its going to be with Roe V. Wade overturned. Republicans seem to forget this little nugget of information. You just multiplied the # of moochers to ridiculous levels that can't afford all these kids. Get ready for your tax dollars to go through the roof even more with more kiddy caretaking with multiples more having kids they can’t afford
Awe, is this the retort your masters instructed you to spread across the internet?

Old 06-26-2022, 07:39 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,566,841 times
I am neutral on this subject. First, abortion should not be used as a form of birth control. If I had a daughter that was raped, or her life was in danger from giving birth then I would not judge her for getting an abortion. As for everyone else, then this is between God and the person seeking the abortion and the person who caused her to get pregnant in the first place. What about men involved in all of this? Where does their responsibility lie? Any man who rapes should be castrated. And why aren't the men taking precautionary means when having sex? Why is this always left to the woman?

Next, if you for one minute think that all babies will be adopted, think again. What about the ones who are born with some sort of deformity and the mother chooses not to keep it? What about the mother who decides they will "try" parenting to see how it works and then out of pure dysfunction, the child reaches an age with all sorts of emotional issues because of poor parenting and ends up in foster care? Very few of the older children get adopted. I recently heard someone from the church comment on another family thinking of adopting through foster and her response was, "I wouldn't want to take on that burden of raising a kid with issues." That's exactly how this will play out. Also, how do you think these women who have low education and low means for money will support these children? Stop thinking about a fantasy world of roses and lollipops.

Old 06-26-2022, 08:07 AM

15,970 posts, read 7,032,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Knock it off with incendiary made up nonsense
Really? who are the welfare breeders? why is that not incendiary? because you believe it?

Old 06-26-2022, 08:37 AM

2,666 posts, read 1,187,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Ever heard of welfare reform? You should read up on it...Clinton & Gingrich retired welfare breeders in the 90's, so mo babies no longer means mo $.

https://www.history.com/news/clinton...e-reform-facts
Not true. Most certainly not in every State and County. It's not called welfare. You may already know this and not realize you do. A woman can get pregnant by a man who has no job, no desire to better his life, usually in prison but not always. This is a good choice because now she doesn't have to depend on him to support her and the child. Now this is good even if she doesn't want it for herself. She can move in with granny then take off once the child is off diapers, potty trained and on baby food. Depending on the State and County they reside in they can apply for assistance because their granddaughter or daughter put the responsibility and expense onto those relatives. She done left and he I am with this baby I can't afford. It is a good way to keep them in the system of assistance from generation to generation.

Most start at a young age. Usually immediately right out of High School they are told "I did my time now you do yours" It helps the grandparent or great-grandparent of the child to get section 8 and other assistance that State and County may offer. The female who got pregnant is then free of her responsibility to the family because she had the baby to give for assistance for the relative. It's hard though when they keep havening boys because the girls on the one who give birth.

Later when the Mother of the child they gave away want's help for herself she will keep one for herself to raise and get assistance. See there is no limit or any way they are keeping track of how many children each female grows old enough to have. They may limit how many one Mother who gave birth can get assistance for but not how many births she doesn't apply assistance for having.

Years ago I asked why with the computers we have doesn't anyone keep track by social security, facial recognition, fingerprints of how many births one female has and where those babies are? How many of those births are for the purpose of getting assistance for their relatives. Oh yes the male child goes to a grandparent or great-grandparent of the child too. The men complained that the women (your *******) as was said get everything. Yep they complained the women get help with rent, food, utilities if separate from rent but the boys when they are old enough to sire a child get nothing. So now almost anyone can get assistance.

See it is a really good system that has worked to procreate and to keep the money coming in as far as getting more than half the rent paid by section 8, again depending on the State and County that offers it from their housing assistance.

See they may get $ in some ways for one birth only but that is if they keep it. Is anyone really keeping track of how many one woman gives birth to instead of how many she keeps to apply for? This happened all through the 90's and it still happens now.

Old 06-26-2022, 08:45 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There are consequences to every decision that is made but having to take care of a few more kids that the Republicans are being blamed for bringing into this world is a drop in the bucket compared to the BILLIONS of Dollars that the Democrats are spending on their Illegal Alien hobby.
Except that's an irrelevant deflection. Plenty of people who are pro choice aren't Democrats.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.

Old 06-26-2022, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
So your plan is to let all the new babies born due to the ban on abortions just starve and die? Good plan.
Helping people is valuable but not free. The more you help low-income people, the more low-income people you have. The more you help unemployed people, the more unemployed people you’ll have. The more you ban abortion, the more unwanted babies you'll have and then it becomes a way of life to stay on government assistance. The limit helps but what good is the limit when it's only for the one they keep for themselves if that even exists anymore.

Old 06-26-2022, 08:51 AM

17,800 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Better they dont exist at all huh?
Got anymore assertions?

LOL. Only 33% of all women who have abortions are white. It's gonna be funny when these minority kids grow up to be of voting age and you right wingers will be claiming that their votes "don't exist".

Old 06-26-2022, 08:52 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
Not true. Most certainly not in every State and County. It's not called welfare. You may already know this and not realize you do. A woman can get pregnant by a man who has no job, no desire to better his life, usually in prison but not always. This is a good choice because now she doesn't have to depend on him to support her and the child. Now this is good even if she doesn't want it for herself. She can move in with granny then take off once the child is off diapers, potty trained and on baby food. Depending on the State and County they reside in they can apply for assistance because their granddaughter or daughter put the responsibility and expense onto those relatives. She done left and he I am with this baby I can't afford. It is a good way to keep them in the system of assistance from generation to generation.

Most start at a young age. Usually immediately right out of High School they are told "I did my time now you do yours" It helps the grandparent or great-grandparent of the child to get section 8 and other assistance that State and County may offer. The female who got pregnant is then free of her responsibility to the family because she had the baby to give for assistance for the relative. It's hard though when they keep havening boys because the girls on the one who give birth.

Later when the Mother of the child they gave away want's help for herself she will keep one for herself to raise and get assistance. See there is no limit or any way they are keeping track of how many children each female grows old enough to have. They may limit how many one Mother who gave birth can get assistance for but not how many births she doesn't apply assistance for having.

Years ago I asked why with the computers we have doesn't anyone keep track by social security, facial recognition, fingerprints of how many births one female has and where those babies are? How many of those births are for the purpose of getting assistance for their relatives. Oh yes the male child goes to a grandparent or great-grandparent of the child too. The men complained that the women (your *******) as was said get everything. Yep they complained the women get help with rent, food, utilities if separate from rent but the boys when they are old enough to sire a child get nothing. So now almost anyone can get assistance.

See it is a really good system that has worked to procreate and to keep the money coming in as far as getting more than half the rent paid by section 8, again depending on the State and County that offers it from their housing assistance.

See they may get $ in some ways for one birth only but that is if they keep it. Is anyone really keeping track of how many one woman gives birth to instead of how many she keeps to apply for? This happened all through the 90's and it still happens now.
Did you get an answer?

I could see someone who doesn't want that kept track of claiming that keeping track would be racist.

Old 06-26-2022, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Did you get an answer?

I could see someone who doesn't want that kept track of claiming that keeping track would be racist.

Why would race even come into question? It would be assuming that all women on assistance are of a certain race, right? That in of itself is racist to assume it's racist or that race has anything to do with assistance. Now that is suspicious that anyone would assume it is racist. What are they hiding to not want statistics done?

EDIT: I forgot to answer She said they didn't have a central system set up like the census does where they could track how many recipients are applying in different states, counties and for how many births from just one woman has.

Last edited by staystill; 06-26-2022 at 09:38 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies