Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 07:46 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
facts...big deal, bottom line is, dude, he can put American lives in Iraq, but when it comes to seriously helping this country back on their feet, he tells them its their own fault they are where they are....you want facts, tough, way I see it... its people like you who support his communist plots to keep this country at its knees so we can rebuild "democracies" in places that will never be anything but enemies to us... then let them in here to thrive and prosper WHEN and IF its ever over, so the rest of the country can continue to ROT IN POVERTY because they didnt read the loan good????....whatever... SCREW IT...its people like you that breed some silly little newspaper facts for what YOU consider the FACTS...

THE FACTS ARE: he dont give a cussers butt if the American people got a home, but the Iraq situation is a serious issue to him....NOT...

you can dredge up all the articles you wont, theres few people in this country hes helped back on their feet and back in to their homes, many of them veterans, senior citizens, and yet you claim you want facts??????....take a ride, go for a walk, buy some gas, talk to the average homeless person who drifts from interstate to interstate with his little cardboard sign hes made, while he sleeps under an underpass with his nightmares of Vietnam....no place to go... you find the facts, and when you do....LIVE THEM....
Gooooooaaaaalllll!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 07:47 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,558,979 times
Bush is so concerned about this that he wants to drill in Alaska to give us a temporary Band-Aid solution to a permanent problem. But it will make his oil buddies rich.

And to think that before the invasion of Iraq, the attitude was "I'm all for it! Cheap gas!" Suckers. The Bush administration is the carny and you are the mark.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:48 AM

78 posts, read 105,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
What??? Sorry, I couldn't even understand your post
i cant understand UR POST but i will do best to explain. bush is pres, u aint. end of story.. so u cant call him dumb cus hes in higher postion than u and he best pres for last 25-50 years. and his dynasty will continue when they see what mess pres after bush make.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:49 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
I guess you forgot to read the fine print of the pic you posted - tax-write off enacted by CONGRESS in March 2002

And you can place the blame regarding energy crisis squarely on the shoulders of the dems/libs/envirowackos. We can't even tap into the abundant supply of oil we have on our own soil. Can't drill in the winter wasteland of ANWAR, can't drill in the Gulf, Colorado, etc, etc, etc. Can't build new refinieries ( cause the permit/regulations that the dems/libs have put in place are severe). Can't go nuclear (even though it is "clean" energy). Coal is bad, bad, bad. Even clean coal.

Yet they cry and whine about the price of gas.

Of course, elitists like Edwards and Gore, somehow are exempt as they tool around their 20000sf mansions and private jets.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:52 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
you can dredge up all the articles you wont, theres few people in this country hes helped back on their feet and back in to their homes, many of them veterans, senior citizens, and yet you claim you want facts??????....take a ride, go for a walk, buy some gas, talk to the average homeless person who drifts from interstate to interstate with his little cardboard sign hes made, while he sleeps under an underpass with his nightmares of Vietnam....no place to go... you find the facts, and when you do....LIVE THEM....
What? Your now blaming Bush because people are homless?

You need to learn the facts. First, majority of people who are homeless is due to domestic violence and mental illnesses. While on any given day 200,000 veterans are homeless this problem existed well before Bush became president.

p.s. I was one point homeless (about 12 years ago) so dont sit there and pretend like you have a darn clue about what its like to be homeless. Blaming Bush for the homeless problem would be like me blaming Clinton when I was homeless.. It would be hogwash!!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:53 AM

15,216 posts, read 30,558,979 times
But we'll have more homeless veterans now thanks to W. The hawks will send the boys to war but not take care of them afterward. Look at Vietnam. This isn't going to be any different.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:54 AM

196 posts, read 208,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
What? Your now blaming Bush because people are homless?

You need to learn the facts. First, majority of people who are homeless is due to domestic violence and mental illnesses. While on any given day 200,000 veterans are homeless this problem existed well before Bush became president.

p.s. I was one point homeless (about 12 years ago) so dont sit there and pretend like you have a darn clue about what its like to be homeless. Blaming Bush for the homeless problem would be like me blaming Clinton when I was homeless.. It would be hogwash!!

12 years ago?.... well, then I guess you can thank him for making you middle class...lol

btw, I think I can close my eyes and dream the American dream of being homeless... you dont have to be a bad breath smelly individual to be in that boat any more, pal....keep paddlin....

Old 05-27-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
But we'll have more homeless veterans now thanks to W. The hawks will send the boys to war but not take care of them afterward. Look at Vietnam. This isn't going to be any different.
Is this based upon factual data, or yet another posting based upon "feelings"?

Last I checked the government had an obligation to take care of those in the military, please tell me when voluntarily signing up for the military meant a life long committment of the government to take care of you...

Old 05-27-2008, 08:00 AM

78 posts, read 105,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Is this based upon factual data, or yet another posting based upon "feelings"?

Last I checked the government had an obligation to take care of those in the military, please tell me when voluntarily signing up for the military meant a life long committment of the government to take care of you...
this not fact ugutta reserach before u laim fact. btw whats urs oucre? see u cant prove it. watch out

Old 05-27-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
12 years ago?.... well, then I guess you can thank him for making you middle class...lol

btw, I think I can close my eyes and dream the American dream of being homeless... you dont have to be a bad breath smelly individual to be in that boat any more, pal....keep paddlin....
Actually you can thank a house fire for making me homeless, and I can thank my fiance for taking me into her home and helping me work 60 hour work weeks to get my businesses operating.

The government is not my babysitter, they have absolutely nothing to do with my success or failures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies