Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump announce tonight that:
He is running for President in 2024 as a Republican 66 75.00%
He is not running in 2024, and he will endorse Ron DeSantis 5 5.68%
He will form a 3rd part, and run for Pre3sident in 2024 under that 12 13.64%
None of the above 5 5.68%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2022, 08:23 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times

Advertisements

I am unsure how I feel at this point. It really is too early. With the massive influx of economic illegal aliens and economic asylum seekers (with hearing dates 3+ years in the future), in two years, Trump could rise to the top as people deal with the fallout of the 3rd world invasion.

I think if Trump doesn't feel he can win, he'll endorse another candidate. It makes sense to keep his base energized, as if he had said he would not run, many would simply give up and not vote at all. I am not sure voting does any good, as I "small a rat" in the KS state elections, but that is all we have. If they are cheating, eventually it will catch up to them, hopefully in time.

As sorry as Biden is, and the mess he is causing, NO ONE COULD BE WORSE! Biden is working to destroy the economy, something Obama had tried to do but failed, and as people suffer more over the next two years, I believe no one can know how things will play out.

I would certainly vote for Trump over another Braindead, Pedo Democrat!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2022, 08:25 PM

6,035 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I tried to warn the Republicans, but they wouldn't listen.

The orange goof announcing tonight just sealed the deal for a Democrat win in 2024.

Congrats to the Democrat War Machine. The orange goof just ensured your victory.

More years of BIG WAR!!!!
It is hard to predict the outcome of an election that is two years away. We do not know the circumstances of anything that will decide the 2024 election.

I would not say that Former President Trump could win the next election. I, also, would not say that he could not win the next election. It is far too early to make any predictions.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:26 PM

11,505 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Post made to new thread instead

Old 11-15-2022, 08:29 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
Default Rw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am unsure how I feel at this point. It really is too early. With the massive influx of economic illegal aliens and economic asylum seekers (with hearing dates 3+ years in the future), in two years, Trump could rise to the top as people deal with the fallout of the 3rd world invasion.

I think if Trump doesn't feel he can win, he'll endorse another candidate. It makes sense to keep his base energized, as if he had said he would not run, many would simply give up and not vote at all. I am not sure voting does any good, as I "small a rat" in the KS state elections, but that is all we have. If they are cheating, eventually it will catch up to them, hopefully in time.

As sorry as Biden is, and the mess he is causing, NO ONE COULD BE WORSE! Biden is working to destroy the economy, something Obama had tried to do but failed, and as people suffer more over the next two years, I believe no one can know how things will play out.

I would certainly vote for Trump over another Braindead, Pedo Democrat!
+1. I'm surprised there wasn't more of a red wave based on the illegal issues now. Just baffling.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:30 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,461,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Never say never, but I think he is unelectable.

Lets play fantasy and say he gets elected president in 2024..

I think Trump is done. I would not vote for him again during the GOP primary.

I would hate to see Trump be the GOP nominee for 2024. Nothing good would come of it.
These are my feelings. I think the tide is turning against Trump from conservatives.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:31 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
He's most likely doing it to protect himself against indictment. Shrug.
........lol....Weissmann and Goldman on Larry O'Donnell a few minutes ago saying exactly this - Trump is trying to get in front of any indictments, claiming political witchhunt, weaponizing of the DOJ. Problem is he wasn't a candidate at the time of the DOJ search warrant and DOJ only pauses on indictments two months prior to and a week after an election.

The pretzelogic of the Trump nonbrain is hilarious - and so easy see through and take apart.

WaPo can also now resurrect its ledger on Trump lies - tonight he told at least five on climate, nuclear power and more:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...er-four-years/

Gotta love it, some things never change.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 11-15-2022 at 08:50 PM..

Old 11-15-2022, 08:31 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Amazing.

The guy sets the mob on the Capitol and his own ( very loyal and dedicated) Vice President. And a big portion of you still think he's a deity. I guess his statement 6 years ago that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and he wouldn't lose followers wasn't that far off the mark.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:32 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
It is hard to predict the outcome of an election that is two years away. We do not know the circumstances of anything that will decide the 2024 election.

I would not say that Former President Trump could win the next election. I, also, would not say that he could not win the next election. It is far too early to make any predictions.
His media support is diminishing across Murdoch's media empire. Rather than propping him up they will tear him down...the question is...will Trump mow them over like everybody else. Trump simply doesn't have the same size base...and you can see that on CD. He won't stop relitigating the 2020 election and he just can't win....if the midterms tell us anything they tell us that. All the DNC has to do is nominate a mannequin with a voice box and when you pull the string it says "your all a bunch of a**holes" and they would win.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:33 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
+1. I'm surprised there wasn't more of a red wave based on the illegal issues now. Just baffling.
The problem is the silent majority has proven that they do not want Trump or Trump like candidate. Arizona has seen Trump himself, Kari Lake, Mark Finchem and Blake Masters all lose. All ran on Trump platforms. Trump is not electable even in red Arizona.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:33 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post

Aside from Trump expiring and then DeSantis taking his place, Trump will ensure a Democrat victory.

You can bank on it.

If Trump wins the primary, he gets smoked in the general due to all the never Trumpers.

If Trump loses the primary, he splits the Republican vote by going 3rd party or limits the turnout by pulling another "don't vote" statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies