Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2022, 09:46 AM

9,829 posts, read 7,292,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The bolded part infers that we should not judge “differences”, and the poor child molester can’t help who he is attracted too? So, let’s just not be so judgmental? Some people like the color blue, others like Green … some like having sex with adults, some like little children … personal preference, that’s all it is? This is what you are selling us here?
The entire concept of attraction seems to me is in the realm of the subconscious. He can control his actions, though, and those actions should never involve a minor. Disney, or no one else here, is promoting or defending non-consensual relationships or adult-child relationships. It's a false analogy to equate any of that with homosexuality or typical gay people. False analogies are the realm of the weak and desperate.

If I could control who I was attracted to, I would have avoided making certain painful mistakes involving certain women in the history of my life. That's not how sexuality or emotion works, though. It's not always convenient like that.

I'm not gay, but clearly some people are. Disney's acknowledgment and conscious representation of that, is better than the alternative. I don't want any kids to have to feel like there's something wrong with them. Life and growing up is hard enough as it is.

Old 12-01-2022, 09:55 AM

15,145 posts, read 8,677,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If parents don’t want their kids seeing this movie that’s fine. But you need to teach yours kids to accept everyone and not teach them your prejudices against others.
NO, WRONG! Everything isn’t acceptable. We as a human beings can only coexist if we can agree to certain standards, certain universal codes of conduct, and certain boundaries.

By your prescription for life, it would be a free-for-all, from child sacrifice to cannibalism. Those practices could fall under the umbrella of “cultural diversity” right? After all, who are we to judge the dietary choices of a cannibal? What make eating people so much worse than eating a cow, right?

Let’s not judge anything … that’s your advice? That’s not advice … that’s insanity, but one needs a bit of sanity to recognize when it’s missing.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:22 AM

18,413 posts, read 19,072,202 times
Quote:
That’s false. But I’m not surprised by this, as you have attempted to explain away various items of depravity many times before here.

Here’s another depraved piece from Disney, this one from the 1930’s.

The mad doctor, Dr XXX …. drags off Pluto, takes him into his dungeon, chained up along side a chicken as he prepares to decapitate both, and attach Pluto’s head to the chicken’s body, as Pluto howls in fear.

Hard to imagine a darker, more demonic theme of dungeons, skeletons and animal torture.

More wholesome entertainment from the Satanists at Disney in its early days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-eVtjh-_Es
I’m not surprised you actually fall for this. Go watch the original cartoon you won’t find Mickey doing this with cheese. Btw are the smurfs are evil too?

Old 12-01-2022, 10:28 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,982,326 times
Quote:
NO, WRONG! Everything isn’t acceptable. We as a human beings can only coexist if we can agree to certain standards, certain universal codes of conduct, and certain boundaries.

By your prescription for life, it would be a free-for-all, from child sacrifice to cannibalism. Those practices could fall under the umbrella of “cultural diversity” right? After all, who are we to judge the dietary choices of a cannibal? What make eating people so much worse than eating a cow, right?

Let’s not judge anything … that’s your advice? That’s not advice … that’s insanity, but one needs a bit of sanity to recognize when it’s missing.
One poster chimed in and said judge = to form an opinion.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:

Cannibalism, free for all, child sacrifices have nothing to do with homosexuality.

Consenting adults that hurt no one isn’t a slippery slope.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
The entire concept of attraction seems to me is in the realm of the subconscious. He can control his actions, though, and those actions should never involve a minor. Disney, or no one else here, is promoting or defending non-consensual relationships or adult-child relationships. It's a false analogy to equate any of that with homosexuality or typical gay people. False analogies are the realm of the weak and desperate.

If I could control who I was attracted to, I would have avoided making certain painful mistakes involving certain women in the history of my life. That's not how sexuality or emotion works, though. It's not always convenient like that.

I'm not gay, but clearly some people are. Disney's acknowledgment and conscious representation of that, is better than the alternative. I don't want any kids to have to feel like there's something wrong with them. Life and growing up is hard enough as it is.
Listen up, relating to the bolded portion, the mere insinuation that a child can “consent” to relations with an adult, as is inferred by your inclusion of the caveat “non-consensual”, highlights a major problem in your ability to assess right and wrong. There is no such thing as consensual relations between adults and children. Let me be forcefully clear about that point, which seems to confuse you, when it shouldn’t. That’s a big problem right from the start.

As for the portion highlighted in Red, it is simply an inane denial of abject reality. You seem to be confused between what is provable truth and biased prejudice. It is not prejudice to observe and speak the truth. You might as well claim that black males have no connection whatsoever to inner city drug and gun violence, as to deny the homosexual connection to grooming of children, and child sexual abuse. It’s just as absurd.

Now, that is not to insinuate that all gay people are criminal sex offenders and child groomers, anymore than it is to insinuate all blacks males are drug dealers and violent criminals. It’s simply a rational acknowledgement of these observable, undeniable connections that exist.

The Leftist mindset seems compelled to deny any connection whatsoever to wrong doing among any particular group, if they feel acknowledgment of that reality might threaten to tarnish the image of that group. It’s an extremely flawed way of addressing realty.

The point blank question here is …. who is it dressing up like freak female clowns reading story time to toddlers? Homosexual males or Heterosexual Christian conservative males? Who is it pushing homosexual sex education to grade school children in public schools?

These truths are self evident by mere observation. It’s neither an “opinion” nor is it a prejudice or a phobia. It’s just the fact of the matter, regardless of these ridiculous denials.

Reality doesn’t care about your feelings or beliefs. Reality simply asks, who is in greater jeopardy of being struck by a coiled up rattlesnake? The person who insists that the snake doesn’t exist, or the one who acknowledges it’s presence?

If you can’t see this, I have one piece of advice. Open your eyes.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:51 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,982,326 times
Quote:
Listen up, relating to the bolded portion, the mere insinuation that a child can “consent” to relations with an adult, as is inferred by your inclusion of the caveat “non-consensual”, highlights a major problem in your ability to assess right and wrong. There is no such thing as consensual relations between adults and children. Let me be forcefully clear about that point, which seems to confuse you, when it shouldn’t. That’s a big problem right from the start.

As for the portion highlighted in Red, it is simply an inane denial of abject reality. You seem to be confused between what is provable truth and biased prejudice. It is not prejudice to observe and speak the truth. You might as well claim that black males have no connection whatsoever to inner city drug and gun violence, as to deny the homosexual connection to grooming of children, and child sexual abuse. It’s just as absurd.

Now, that is not to insinuate that all gay people are criminal sex offenders and child groomers, anymore than it is to insinuate all blacks males are drug dealers and violent criminals. It’s simply a rational acknowledgement of these observable, undeniable connections that exist.

The Leftist mindset seems compelled to deny any connection whatsoever to wrong doing among any particular group, if they feel acknowledgment of that reality might threaten to tarnish the image of that group. It’s an extremely flawed way of addressing realty.

The point blank question here is …. who is it dressing up like freak female clowns reading story time to toddlers? Homosexual males or Heterosexual Christian conservative males? Who is it pushing homosexual sex education to grade school children in public schools?

These truths are self evident by mere observation. It’s neither an “opinion” nor is it a prejudice or a phobia. It’s just the fact of the matter, regardless of these ridiculous denials.

Reality doesn’t care about your feelings or beliefs. Reality simply asks, who is in greater jeopardy of being struck by a coiled up rattlesnake? The person who insists that the snake doesn’t exist, or the one who acknowledges it’s presence?

If you can’t see this, I have one piece of advice. Open your eyes.
This has been incredibly clear over the last few months. They don't care about the behavior. all that matters is who is doing it.

An example I used was comparing inappropriate behavior with children using a priest and a drag queen. The responding posters would not say the drag queen was wrong.

Not one. Even though the behavior was exactly the same.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Cannibalism, free for all, child sacrifices have nothing to do with homosexuality.

Consenting adults that hurt no one isn’t a slippery slope.
We are not talking about what consenting adults do. The problem is when these adults want to involve children, which is the point here. And you’ve made excuses for every other act of debauchery, but draw the line at cannibalism and child sacrifice?

Well, I have a news flash for you … some of the most prolific offenders of children who engage in child sexual molestation and trafficking, don’t draw the line to sexual assault, but also murder and engage in satanic ritual sacrifice, as well as human flesh and blood consumption too. Maybe you should educate yourself about what is actually going on in the world of Satanic worship, given that is the side you’re on and defending, whether you realize it of not, is immaterial.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:59 AM

Quote:
We are not talking about what consenting adults do. The problem is when these adults want to involve children, which is the point here. And you’ve made excuses for every other act of debauchery, but draw the line at cannibalism and child sacrifice?

Well, I have a news flash for you … some of the most prolific offenders of children who engage in child sexual molestation and trafficking, don’t draw the line to sexual assault, but also murder and a gage in satanic sacrice and blood consumption too.

That’s the side you’re on and defending, whether you realize it of not, is immaterial.
Heterosexuals engage is all the heinous prolific behavior you describe. Should we condemn heterosexuals too?

Old 12-01-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:

Well, I have a news flash for you … some of the most prolific offenders of children who engage in child sexual molestation and trafficking, don’t draw the line to sexual assault, but also murder and engage in satanic ritual sacrifice, as well as human flesh and blood consumption too. Maybe you should educate yourself about what is actually going on in the world of Satanic worship, given that is the side you’re on and defending, whether you realize it of not, is immaterial.
Jeffrey Epstein and his buddy Maxwell comes to mind. Neither gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies