Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2023, 08:28 AM

1,997 posts, read 862,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Excerpts

“Shortly after the second shot my injuries were further exacerbated and I was unable to move, my hands felt like they were on fire…I was rushed to hospital once again, and I thought my life was over”

“I continue to suffer severe ongoing pain due to Neuropathy and neurological nerve damage due to the Moderna Spike Vax….neuropathy was not listed on any of my consent forms”

“In Australia doctors are investigated and disciplined if they confirm in writing that a COVID vaccine has caused a patient injury. I had 5 different doctors confirm that my condition was caused by the vaccine, and they all said they cannot go on record.”

https://makismd.substack.com/p/eric-...-sleep-because
Yeah, so what? Maybe, maybe not. He's had so many shots and abused so many drugs over his lifetime, how can he pin point what screwed him up?

I suggest he write a song about it.

If you want to get down, down on the ground COVID-19
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2023, 08:34 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Right, and contrary to popular belief, sensitization is a thing. When I had bees, everyone said stings are normal and your body develops a tolerance. Welp, not me! Second sting was far worse, I had effects for a month from it. That’s when I learned the body can become sensitized to something instead of the opposite - more exposures actually hurt the body and cause greater reactions. I think this may be what happened to my grandma I mentioned before who was advised stop vaccines after progressively having worse reactions. These adjuvants are no joke in particular, not to mention the foreign DNA (human or animal).
Find out the process of making brain-humanized mouse brains, and then you can figure out how human brains are mousisized. It's probably already being done. Avoid pizza, it's a trap.

Nixon was abhorrent to what he saw biowepon scientists were working on. He wanted to shut it all down, but was made to understand that that would make Americans vulnerable.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 02-13-2023 at 09:15 AM..

Old 02-13-2023, 08:38 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,671,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
The other point is the lies and disinformation plagued by Big Medicine, such as Dentists telling us that daily flossing is necessary for healthy gums and to avoid tooth loss. Then you find out there are no studies to back that up.

Everyone recommends flossing – but there's hardly any proof it works

A leading British dentist, however, said there is only “weak evidence” that flossing helps in this way.

AP also looked at the most rigorous research of the past decade. Twenty-five studies in leading journals found evidence for flossing is “weak, very unreliable”, of “very low” quality, and carries “a moderate to large potential for bias”.

One review conducted last year said: “The majority of available studies fail to demonstrate that flossing is generally effective in plaque removal.”

Another 2015 review cites “inconsistent/weak evidence” for flossing and a “lack of efficacy”.

A major review last year concluded: “The majority of available studies fail to demonstrate that flossing is generally effective in plaque removal.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...elines-dropped

Feeling Guilty About Not Flossing? Maybe There’s No Need

Among experts, however, it has been something of an open secret that flossing has not been shown to prevent cavities or severe periodontal disease.

A review of 12 randomized controlled trials published in The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews in 2011 found only “very unreliable” evidence that flossing might reduce plaque after one and three months. Researchers could not find any studies on the effectiveness of flossing combined with brushing for cavity prevention.

“It is very surprising that you have two habits, flossing and toothbrushing without fluoride, which are widely believed to prevent cavities and tooth loss, and yet we don’t have the randomized clinical trials to show they are effective,” said Dr. Philippe Hujoel, a professor of oral health sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/h...-cavities.html
Your post is off topic, and so is my response. Plaque reduction or not, I can't imagine not flossing when I see the debris that is gets out from between my teeth!

Old 02-13-2023, 08:50 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,016,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post

Of course. The need to blame and discredit Eric.
Ya know it just couldn’t possibly be the miracle shot.
Whatever. You people need help.
Whatever. People who enable and make excuses for life-long self abusers need help too.

If I'm going to be sympathetic towards somebody who has suffered from a vaccine shot my sympathies will go to somebody who possesses credibility to start with. That somebody isn't going to be a hypochondriac needle junkie like Eric. Eric discredited himself decades ago by abusing his body...... over and over again...... because he's a needle junkie (do you even know what a needle junkie is?) and he still hasn't stopped. He never will stop.

He was a great guitarist and he's famous for it, but so what? I don't care what kind of substance it was that he had injected into himself this latest time. He knew the risks and has been accepting those same risks of poking himself with needles all his life. So what makes him so special that he can get away with physically abusing his body with needles most of his life and then snivel and complain to the public about his most recent misadventure with needles and what it did to him and his immune system this time round?

Pffft.

Old 02-13-2023, 08:55 AM

20,027 posts, read 20,831,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Whatever. People who enable and make excuses for life-long self abusers need help too.

If I'm going to be sympathetic towards somebody who has suffered from a vaccine shot my sympathies will go to somebody who possesses credibility to start with. That somebody isn't going to be a hypochondriac needle junkie like Eric. Eric discredited himself decades ago by abusing his body...... over and over again...... because he's a needle junkie (do you even know what a needle junkie is?) and he still hasn't stopped. He never will stop.

He was a great guitarist and he's famous for it, but so what? I don't care what kind of substance it was that he had injected into himself this latest time. He knew the risks and has been accepting those same risks of poking himself with needles all his life. So what makes him so special that he can get away with physically abusing his body with needles most of his life and then snivel and complain to the public about his most recent misadventure with needles and what it did to him and his immune system this time round?

Pffft.

He’s been clean for how many decades now?
The hypocrisy is off the charts.
So brave, they battled their addictions and won. Roll model.
Inspiration for all people struggling. We need to help these people fight their demons.
Oh wait, he’s a no good junkie.

Old 02-13-2023, 09:05 AM

5,324 posts, read 3,206,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
I'm thinking the '60s and '70s months long cocaine benders are coming back to haunt the guy.
Hahaha right!

Copious amounts of cocaine, heroin and alcohol in his past, he's now an elderly man with sore hands, but...the vax!

Conspiracy!

Old 02-13-2023, 09:07 AM

5,324 posts, read 3,206,496 times
Quote:
He’s been clean for how many decades now?
The hypocrisy is off the charts.
So brave, they battled their addictions and won. Roll model.
Inspiration for all people struggling. We need to help these people fight their demons.
Oh wait, he’s a no good junkie.
But this isn't a story of overcoming anything.

The point is, the man is elderly and lived a hardcore life. It caught up to him.

If it weren't for the "vax" rallying cry nobody would be batting an eye at an elderly man with sore hands.

Old 02-13-2023, 09:11 AM

20,027 posts, read 20,831,761 times
Ok you got me.
Y’all are right. What was I thinking?
He’s a racist senior citizen elitist junkie. I hope he breaks many guitar strings at his next concert.

Old 02-13-2023, 09:14 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Quote:
Ok you got me.
Y’all are right. What was I thinking?
He’s a racist senior citizen elitist junkie. I hope he breaks many guitar strings at his next concert.
Nobody wants an old man to be in pain and Eric is a legend but the whole premise here was a lie….oops, cough cough, an omission. He *already had this specific health condition BEFORE* the vax. The way this was slanted as if the vax caused the issue is slimy. Yet…it is automatically swallowed by the True Believers.

This is The Story That Wasn’t.

Old 02-13-2023, 09:20 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,659,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Nobody wants an old man to be in pain and Eric is a legend but the whole premise here was a lie….oops, cough cough, an omission. He *already had this specific health condition BEFORE* the vax. The way this was slanted as if the vax caused the issue is slimy. Yet…it is automatically swallowed by the True Believers.

This is The Story That Wasn’t.
I get the conspiracy angle here. Its easy to simply claim this is nothing but a conspiracy theory and all those who buy into are Stupid.. But. Its just as easy to claim those who think the vaccine has Zero side effects as just as intellectually lazy or as they like to put it, STUPID!

The truth is always somewhere in the middle so if you not close to the middle on this issue, your closer to being STUPID! JMO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies