Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2023, 09:24 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,132,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I get the conspiracy angle here. Its easy to simply claim this is nothing but a conspiracy theory and all those who buy into are Stupid.. But. Its just as easy to claim those who think the vaccine has Zero side effects as just as intellectually lazy or as they like to put it, STUPID!

The truth is always somewhere in the middle so if you not close to the middle on this issue, your closer to being STUPID! JMO!
You’re*

No, this specific thread is based on a completely misleading, deliberate lack of background info. There is no middle ground to this subject. It is based on trying to “forget” that this person literally already had not only conditions, plural, but this specific one. Before the vax.

There’s no wiggling out of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2023, 09:24 AM

37,303 posts, read 41,555,878 times
From 2016:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tar-hard-work/

Old 02-13-2023, 10:07 AM

5,363 posts, read 3,263,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Ok you got me.
Y’all are right. What was I thinking?
He’s a racist senior citizen elitist junkie. I hope he breaks many guitar strings at his next concert.
Well that escalated quickly!

Where did anyone call him racist?

He's an old dude. He didn't take care of his body. Old dudes get sick. How is this news in the year 2023?

Old 02-13-2023, 10:15 AM

6,528 posts, read 6,742,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Bottom line is that people CHOSE to leave all of his pre-existing conditions out of comment, out of mention and even when presented with it ran like roaches under a tenement fridge.

You have ZERO credibility when you leave out information and refuse to adress that information when brought up. It's a clear case of trying to make a point by withholding information.

#roaches#lights
This is true, and it has happened far too often on BOTH sides of the Covid issue. People like me, who chose not to get the Covid shot, are mostly pi$$ed off at the relentless pushing and pushing for EVERYONE to get jabbed.

Natural immunity? Get the experimental jab anyway.
Young child with almost zero risk from Covid? Get the experimental jab anyway.
Got the first 2 doses, then still got Covid? Get the boosters anyway.
You have serious concerns about the shot and your job is at risk if you don't comply? Suck it up and get the experimental jab anyway.

Do you not agree that MUCH information was withheld, benefits of the shot exaggerated, and genuine concerns dismissed? I respect anyone's choice to get or not get the Covid shot. No one, on EITHER side of the Covid issue, should have made their choice to get or not get the shot based on omission of facts, half truths, moving goalposts "social bullying," threat of job loss, or any other reason outside of what they decide for themselves.

Old 02-13-2023, 10:24 AM

27,551 posts, read 13,771,766 times
Can only wish Eric all the best and only hope he recovers.

Cream - Jack Bruce (Bass), Eric Clapton (Lead), and Ginger Baker (Drums).

White Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXUHb_l-1HU

Sunshine of Your Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqQL0J_Vr0

Layla - Eric Clapton - 1985 Live Aid - JFK Stadium Philadelphia - accompanied by Phil Collins on drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9myqi7VL9s

Old 02-13-2023, 10:33 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,144,598 times
He's been suffering with this peripheral neuropathy since 2013 (maybe earlier). It's not going to get better as he ages. Too much damage from alcohol and drugs. Addiction is awful.

Old 02-13-2023, 10:39 AM

4,257 posts, read 3,803,863 times
After reading many comments on this thread I have come to the conclusion that if health issues worsen after receiving the vax, we blame it on pre existing health conditions, not the vax. Yet, if death occurs to someone with Covid who had pre existing health conditions, we blame it on Covid, not the pre existing health conditions.

Makes sense, lol

Old 02-13-2023, 10:41 AM

4,280 posts, read 3,208,577 times
Can the vaccine cause issues....you betcha! Did it cause his.....nope! Anyone who follows him at all knows this issue has existed for quite awhile!

Old 02-13-2023, 10:46 AM

If you had diabetes and got COVID and COVID caused your death --your pre-existing condition of diabetes did contribute to your death from COVID.

If you have a bad heart because you are overweight and have a heart attack --- you die from a heart attack brought on by being overweight.

You have neuropathy for 10 years it isn't going to get better with age...it will get worse. Everything gets worse -- lol..

If you then get COVID twice and have neuropathy, I suspect you will feel the pain more.....but is it the vas or his double doze of COVID. He doesn't know and neither do any of you.

Clapton is getting old and hurting more. It happens.

Old 02-13-2023, 10:48 AM

The only other person I know that has issues with neuropathy in his hand is my husband. After a bout of Covid, and all boosted and vaxxed, his neuropathy is not any worse than it was four years ago.

My husband's nerve damage is not from years of abusing alcohol and drugs though. It's from being a healthy athlete who cycles and works out. Maybe that's why my husband isn't as sick as Clapton.

LOL.

Who knows ----- lol. None of us that's for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies