Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2023, 07:52 AM

8,941 posts, read 2,963,300 times

Advertisements

Also, why are there no "trans men" who have committed crimes fighting to be in men's prisons?

Why are there none taking over men's sports?

Why is it ALWAYS a one-way street?

Statistically you'd think it would be pretty even, no? OR is there something else going on?

Old 05-23-2023, 08:04 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,621,649 times
I've asked this same question numerous times. Never have gotten an answer. Could it be me wonders that they know they can't compete against biological men? Especially in contact sports. There can never be "equality" under current rules in this tranny issue. Just give the trannies their own class in sports. Let them compete against each other. It's the only fair way.

I'm not concerned whether or not the trannies think that's fair. Wanna compete? Compete against their own. That has the virtue of actually leveling the field.

Old 05-23-2023, 08:11 AM

11,461 posts, read 5,980,816 times
It is a scam. Perverted men want to scope out nude women. Male prisoners want it easy or to be able to have sex with female prisoners. Unscrupulous men have been given a gift on a golden platter.

There is nothing to gain for women playing as dudes. What female convict wants to be gang raped in a male prison? What female playing dude wants to be in a men's locker room full of swinging sausage? They all have girlfriends. They don't want to be around men. Girls playing dudes would get smoked in male athletics.

It is a one way street. Biological women playing dude have nothing to gain by being among men. It is the perverted men or the men trying to game the system to their advantage, that want a free pit pass to be in places filled with women. It is obvious.

Guys in skirts don't even have to pay a cost of shame or embarrassment anymore. Nothing is stigmatized, so if you are an obese pervert you can just join a Sorority and you get to sit on the couch all day watching pretty girls run around in shorts and towels.

What a deal!

The Left is getting treated to a world of their own making, in every respect from trans abuses, to homeless everywhere, to an epidemic of crimes by 13 year olds.

Thanks for nothing.

Old 05-23-2023, 08:13 AM

1,885 posts, read 1,001,883 times
Have you ever asked one?

Old 05-23-2023, 08:17 AM

8,941 posts, read 2,963,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haksel257 View Post
Have you ever asked one?
I don't know any. But certainly if there are any on this board I would be interested in their answer!

Old 05-23-2023, 08:22 AM

43,074 posts, read 18,246,291 times
Maybe because women aren't winning men's sports
Maybe because women aren't exposing themselves in locker rooms (and if they were no man would be upset)

Old 05-23-2023, 08:24 AM

6,652 posts, read 2,964,013 times
I am guessing they don't 'fight' or make a stink about it because those that want to just do it and most men don't give a darn. Or maybe even notice, presuming they are 'male' presenting enough to not stick out.

I am ignorantly guessing it is generally easier for a female to 'rough up' to appear manly than a big dude to appear 'feminine'.

My question is are trans women fighting to use female restrooms because they believe they are in fact women? I believe so.

And if that is the case, does that imply they agree that men belong in men spaces and women in women spaces?

If not then it is about them not wanting Any distinction of gender spaces/sports/etc,..

and Not about being a real woman allowed into women spaces, since they clearly subscribe to there being a gender such as 'woman'. But then why push to compete in women's spaces if there is no distinction?

/pretzel

Old 05-23-2023, 08:25 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,297,931 times
Transmen use the men's restroom all the time, and rarely would a man complain about that.
Transmen in the ladies room would certainly raise a few eyebrows.

Old 05-23-2023, 08:27 AM

21,096 posts, read 19,701,602 times
I guess males are more interested in seeing females' private parts than females are of males'.

Old 05-23-2023, 08:28 AM

5,978 posts, read 2,234,032 times
Trans people are still estimated to be 0.5% of the population. It is WAY more likely you would never hear about it or meet a trans person unless you live in a high-population city which by percentages raises your probability of running into a trans person.

Creating a fear or concern over Trans people and bathrooms when most Americans will never meet one or run into one in a restroom is stupid and just fearmongering. Not to mention if the Trans person has completed cosmetic surgery to the face and is on hormone therapy you would likely not even know it was a trans person in the restroom at all.

It is mind-boggling that economic issues, concerns with the cost of living, cost of food, cost of housing, and lack of wage increases for decades are all talked about less than Trans and bathrooms currently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.