Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2023, 05:20 PM

17,597 posts, read 13,378,017 times

Advertisements

It just STINKS!

Old 05-24-2023, 05:33 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaIamela View Post

A woman is not a costume, a performance, or a 'feeling'.

A woman is an adult human female.

The female of an anisogamous species is an individual that bears eggs, i.e. large, non-motile haploid cells, or gametes.

Do not confuse the definition of sex with that which determines sex.
Can’t rep you again but thanks for speaking the truth.

Old 05-24-2023, 05:50 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
No jealousy. I am sure this person is a great, wonderful, beautiful person, and is now happy.

This is the whole point, being happy, living an authentic life.

I am sure your friend respects women's boundaries, if this is the case, then your friend shouldn't have any problems.

I actually respect your friend who saved up getting the surgery done. It's the way it is supposed to be.

As long as she stays out of Florida... Where she is now legally required to use the men's restroom.

Old 05-24-2023, 05:54 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think you missed the point.

The point is not "seeing penises" I am sure no adult women would immediately suffer from PTSD after seeing a penis in women's bathroom anyway. lol But this is NOT the point, the point is about respecting women's privacy and boundaries in their gender segregated spaces.

I was a waterpolo player when I was in college. I also am a 3rd culture child who was born in the U.S., grew up overseas. I've been to many public bathrooms and locker rooms all over the world. I went to a famous art institute in London, I also went to a famous art institute in the U.S. I have seen the world, how they live their lives. The conclusion here is that MOST people do not care how you express yourself as long as you respect other people's boundaries. No Republicans are not obsessed with other people's genitals. Suggesting this means you (general term) just want to shut down civilized, meaningful conversations.

I think the reality is that,

Being open about trans is more okay and just like every new thing, this becomes trendy with some people who are mentally ill. At same time there is segment of people who are activists and build whole identity around trans, and like the man with only his hammer every problem looks like a nail.

So many normal teen problems of feeling like not fitting in are blamed on being trans and any questioning of this is called hate speech.

Women just want their privacy and space to be respected, no more no less. When a woman sees a man using her bathroom, she felt uncomfortable. She does not need to justify her feeling to other men, transgender women, and or other women.

I don't think transgenderwomen should be treated as men, nor do I think transgenderwomen are women. They are just that, transgenderwomen. Just respect boundaries, everything would be fine.

This is true, and I agree. Please tell me though, why Caitlyn Jenner should now be required to use a men's restroom in Florida. If you saw Caitlyn Jenner or someone like her in person, how would you know that legally, in Florida, she is a man?

Old 05-25-2023, 04:23 AM

10,237 posts, read 6,326,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Your friend is a man, no matter what he chopped off. Psychology can't change biology.
So if it's been chopped off, how do you expect her to use the men's room and stand at a urinal??? Got a shower in that restroom?

Old 05-25-2023, 04:57 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
This is true, and I agree. Please tell me though, why Caitlyn Jenner should now be required to use a men's restroom in Florida. If you saw Caitlyn Jenner or someone like her in person, how would you know that legally, in Florida, she is a man?
He's a dude in drag.

I don't care if he had his package chopped off or not.

Old 05-25-2023, 07:40 AM

8,773 posts, read 5,065,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
So if it's been chopped off, how do you expect her to use the men's room and stand at a urinal??? Got a shower in that restroom?
Don`t they have sit downs in the mens room?

Old 05-25-2023, 07:48 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Stevie Wonder can tell that a 6'2" 200 lb former olympic athlete in a wig is a man.

Old 05-25-2023, 07:53 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Do you think the only thing in a men's room is a urinal? Many men's rooms don't even have urinals. They just have regular toilets.

Old 05-25-2023, 09:05 AM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,783,344 times
The world is really going nuts with this trans stuff. Have them live their lives, if you're an adult feel free to transition but don't push this ideology on children and people who aren't comfortable with this lifestyle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies