Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2023, 06:17 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
God forbid she only goes in there to pee without fear of sexual harassment in the men’s room.
Ironic that women have to allow men into their spaces so men don’t get harassed by men in the men’s room.

Women get harassed by men all the time but I guess they have to shield men and be subjected to more harassment in doing so.

Old 05-24-2023, 06:41 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
If that is the case, rest assured it has been going on ever since bathrooms were first segregated. If you haven't heard of any incidents reported, everything is still normal.
Well, it just isn't bathrooms, and they just keep pushing for more and more. Biological women's spaces are the issue, bigger than just bathrooms.

https://news.wttw.com/2020/02/19/law...sgender-inmate

"An inmate at Illinois’ largest women’s prison says she was raped by a transgender inmate who was transferred into her housing unit last year, and claims Illinois Department of Corrections officials conducted a “sham investigation” to help cover up the incident."

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/male-r...female-prison/

"Male rapist transitions before trial, sent to all-female prison as transgender woman"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-prisons.html

"The transgender prison experiment UNCOVERED: Male-to-female inmates in women's cellblocks drive rising numbers of rapes and abuse on the new frontline in America's culture wars"

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2022/07/t...e-opinion.html

An incarcerated transgender woman who was moved to an all-male prison after she impregnated two others held in an all-female prison says she is terrified and now fears sexual assault and abuse.

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2023...e-in-her-cell/

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a possible sexual assault at the county jail. The accuser reported being raped by another inmate in her cell “who is a biological male who identifies as a female and is believed to be in some stage of gender transition.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/06/...bathroom-rule/

Due to the length of the article, and the limits placed here on "copy/paste", I'll just give a short summary:

1. Disguised as a woman to enter women's bathroom, this man had previously been arrested for child molestation and indecent exposure.
2. Disguised as a woman to take photos. I do wonder with incidents like that, and I think I remember seeing that they use special mirrors to check "things" out.
3. Disguised as a woman, used a video camera.
4. That one was in a shelter, he had previously preyed on females as young as 5 years old!!!
5. Yep, the mirror/camera to take pictures of a woman and her 5 year old daughter in the bathroom!!! Also took pictures of a 53 year old woman. (Well, we do all have basically the same equipment.)
6. This one was undressing in a women's locker room, didn't even try to present as a woman, and rattled on about his rights!

It just seems that trans have an issue with rape, although are they truly trans or just programmed to believe that in some cases. Of course, rape isn't supposed to be about sex, but power/control/etc., so that says something about the whole invasion of women's spaces.

https://www.businessinsider.com/targ...athroom-2018-4

"Target is facing calls for a boycott after a man exposed himself to a girl in the women's bathroom of one of its stores."

https://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF16F27.pdf

This is a list of incidents.

Had those that were working really hard, and I suspect some did, entered women's bathrooms, I doubt there would be this war on women at this time. I am sure this has been happening for decades, but now they want more. They are attempting to strong arm us into saying that a trans woman is a "REAL" woman, and a trans man is a "REAL" man, equivalent to a biological woman or man, and it just isn't so.

I think technically, a trans person will be attempting to "transition" forever, as until it is possible, and scientists say never, that they can alter the chromosomal makeup of a human, a man will always be transitioning, and never become a woman like me, a biological woman. Geesh, that is so darn simple if someone had biology in school

Gender as a social construct, sure whatever, as in that case, I don't have a gender at all, as I just have plain old born as a biological woman as my reality.

I accept that a tiny minority of people are trans, but biological sex is written in stone.

Old 05-24-2023, 07:01 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
That’s because with the reconstructive surgery, it’s a two month process that costs better than $100,000 in the U.S. one of my friends had it done in Thailand three years ago, and even there it was over $30,000, but she did get a nice vacation while recuperating. She recommends the food in Bangkok if you like traveling.
Well looks like your friend has a good life. Traveling, surgery, good food and all. Guess they shouldn't tell us they are miserable and try to commit suicide if they are not " accepted". looks like most of them don't give a darn what we think about them anyway.

My uncle is a plastic surgeon. He said some insurance companies are pushing to cover the cost of transgender facial reconstruction surgery. Money does not grow on trees, guess who will be covering these expensive cosmetic surgeries for them.

I even think many trans want to join the military because they assume military will pay for their so called treatment

They should seek treatment if they really do suffer from gender dysphoria, but transgender movement now is a political movement,. Anyone can say they are women, this is the problem. It's only matter of time insurance companies cover the cost of these surgeries.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 05-24-2023 at 07:11 AM..

Old 05-24-2023, 07:28 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,968,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Ironic that women have to allow men into their spaces so men don’t get harassed by men in the men’s room.

Women get harassed by men all the time but I guess they have to shield men and be subjected to more harassment in doing so.
Funny how that works, isn't it?

But yet, the republicans are always the "misogynists."

Old 05-24-2023, 07:40 AM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times
I play adult league ice hockey, and for as long as I have been playing, we've had women on our teams, and they've always changed in the same locker rooms as the rest of us, without any incident. This was true at every rink I've played at, and every tournament I've played at, regardless of the state the tournament was in.

Old 05-24-2023, 07:46 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
I play adult league ice hockey, and for as long as I have been playing, we've had women on our teams, and they've always changed in the same locker rooms as the rest of us, without any incident. This was true at every rink I've played at, and every tournament I've played at, regardless of the state the tournament was in.
Well, there are also unisex bathrooms and locker rooms. Anyone can use it without problems.

But in gender segregated public bathrooms and locker rooms, boundaries need to be respected.

Women are not calling men rapists, perverts, women are only saying in our gender segregated girls bathroom, please respect our privacy and boundaries.

Plus, it's not good for a transgenders mental health if every time this person uses the bathroom, this person is told you don't belong. It's better to make some sacrifices if they want to be left alone.

Old 05-24-2023, 08:11 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post

A man dressed and presenting as a woman would be a target for harassment in the men’s room.

Have you ever been accosted by a man dressed as a woman in the ladies’ room? If you use public toilets regularly there is a near 100% chance you have shared it with one.

Old 05-24-2023, 08:13 AM

10,874 posts, read 4,551,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Also, why are there no "trans men" who have committed crimes fighting to be in men's prisons?

Why are there none taking over men's sports?

Why is it ALWAYS a one-way street?

Statistically you'd think it would be pretty even, no? OR is there something else going on?

because it does not cause as much of a stir. they literally do have meetings every day (they varies with topics discussed) to agree on what is the most attention grabbing. In this case, the they wanted something the most divisive they could find to keep people from unifying. 4 run homer if I must say...

Old 05-24-2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, it just isn't bathrooms, and they just keep pushing for more and more. Biological women's spaces are the issue, bigger than just bathrooms.

https://news.wttw.com/2020/02/19/law...sgender-inmate

"An inmate at Illinois’ largest women’s prison says she was raped by a transgender inmate who was transferred into her housing unit last year, and claims Illinois Department of Corrections officials conducted a “sham investigation” to help cover up the incident."

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/male-r...female-prison/

"Male rapist transitions before trial, sent to all-female prison as transgender woman"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-prisons.html

"The transgender prison experiment UNCOVERED: Male-to-female inmates in women's cellblocks drive rising numbers of rapes and abuse on the new frontline in America's culture wars"

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2022/07/t...e-opinion.html

An incarcerated transgender woman who was moved to an all-male prison after she impregnated two others held in an all-female prison says she is terrified and now fears sexual assault and abuse.

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2023...e-in-her-cell/

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a possible sexual assault at the county jail. The accuser reported being raped by another inmate in her cell “who is a biological male who identifies as a female and is believed to be in some stage of gender transition.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/06/...bathroom-rule/

Due to the length of the article, and the limits placed here on "copy/paste", I'll just give a short summary:

1. Disguised as a woman to enter women's bathroom, this man had previously been arrested for child molestation and indecent exposure.
2. Disguised as a woman to take photos. I do wonder with incidents like that, and I think I remember seeing that they use special mirrors to check "things" out.
3. Disguised as a woman, used a video camera.
4. That one was in a shelter, he had previously preyed on females as young as 5 years old!!!
5. Yep, the mirror/camera to take pictures of a woman and her 5 year old daughter in the bathroom!!! Also took pictures of a 53 year old woman. (Well, we do all have basically the same equipment.)
6. This one was undressing in a women's locker room, didn't even try to present as a woman, and rattled on about his rights!

It just seems that trans have an issue with rape, although are they truly trans or just programmed to believe that in some cases. Of course, rape isn't supposed to be about sex, but power/control/etc., so that says something about the whole invasion of women's spaces.

https://www.businessinsider.com/targ...athroom-2018-4

"Target is facing calls for a boycott after a man exposed himself to a girl in the women's bathroom of one of its stores."

https://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF16F27.pdf

This is a list of incidents.

Had those that were working really hard, and I suspect some did, entered women's bathrooms, I doubt there would be this war on women at this time. I am sure this has been happening for decades, but now they want more. They are attempting to strong arm us into saying that a trans woman is a "REAL" woman, and a trans man is a "REAL" man, equivalent to a biological woman or man, and it just isn't so.

I think technically, a trans person will be attempting to "transition" forever, as until it is possible, and scientists say never, that they can alter the chromosomal makeup of a human, a man will always be transitioning, and never become a woman like me, a biological woman. Geesh, that is so darn simple if someone had biology in school

Gender as a social construct, sure whatever, as in that case, I don't have a gender at all, as I just have plain old born as a biological woman as my reality.

I accept that a tiny minority of people are trans, but biological sex is written in stone.
Cool, but off topic. This thread is specifically about restrooms.

Old 05-24-2023, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Well looks like your friend has a good life. Traveling, surgery, good food and all. Guess they shouldn't tell us they are miserable and try to commit suicide if they are not " accepted". looks like most of them don't give a darn what we think about them anyway.

My uncle is a plastic surgeon. He said some insurance companies are pushing to cover the cost of transgender facial reconstruction surgery. Money does not grow on trees, guess who will be covering these expensive cosmetic surgeries for them.

I even think many trans want to join the military because they assume military will pay for their so called treatment

They should seek treatment if they really do suffer from gender dysphoria, but transgender movement now is a political movement,. Anyone can say they are women, this is the problem. It's only matter of time insurance companies cover the cost of these surgeries.
Don’t be jealous of her. Tanya works for the state and saved for fifteen years for her surgery. She took an unpaid LOA to get it done. I have known her since 2011, and she has always presented as and been accepted as a woman. She has never been happier than she is now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies