Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 02:24 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
The people at the train station made the situation worse by verbally attacking the cops. And not only verbally attacking but approaching the scene when and looking like they wanted to start a fight. Cops are humans too. The fault lies in the blacks for acting barbaric. They made the shooting happen and I know you may disagree with that. But its true.
Yeah, you win the price for most moronic post today. Congratulations! Did you even watch the video? You must have watched it through racist colored glasses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 02:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Yeah, you win the price for most moronic post today. Congratulations! Did you even watch the video? You must have watched it through racist colored glasses.
He saw it on Stormfront. The shooting came first.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:29 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,070,971 times
Quote:
Nope, I watched the video(s). The blacks at the train WHO WERE NOT A PART OF THE FIGHT got involved and MADE THE SITUATION WORSE. They should have kept their mouths shut. But they didn't.
YouTube - Oakland, Ca Fruitvale Bart Station Shooting. Full Video and interview with Karina Vargas

Old 01-09-2009, 02:30 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,070,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
He saw it on Stormfront. The shooting came first.
right I went to black panther. What would a mexican be doing on stormfront?

Old 01-09-2009, 02:32 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times
Quote:
Nope, I watched the video(s). The blacks at the train WHO WERE NOT A PART OF THE FIGHT got involved and MADE THE SITUATION WORSE. They should have kept their mouths shut. But they didn't.
YouTube - Oakland, Ca Fruitvale Bart Station Shooting. Full Video and interview with Karina Vargas
Really, I had no idea words from bystanders would cause cops to cuff someone & then shoot him.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:42 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
Quote:
Really, I had no idea words from bystanders would cause cops to cuff someone & then shoot him.
Are you serious or actually being sarcastic? Who wouldn't get uncomfortable around a crowd of unruly bystanders? Especially in that area. It would have been best had the onlookers just kept their mouths shut. Heckling the police never helps the situation. Quietly videoing the situation is fine, but other than that, just stay out of it.

Otherwise, the actions of the resulting riots make me feel less sympathetic to the wrong doing. Two wrongs don't make a right, and I'm tired of seeing the black victim/racist card being so quickly played again. No wonder there's still such a thing as white flight. Who wants to live in a neighborhood where the people are so quick to throw a temper tantrum and trash completely innocent people's property while they are doing it?

Old 01-09-2009, 02:44 PM

974 posts, read 1,588,111 times
holy dear goodness. that officer plainly executed the man. if he is so incompetent that he doesnt know on which side he carries his taser, he shouldnt be a police officer. this was no rookie, he was a 2 year veteran. i am sickened by what he did. he deserves to be prosecuted for such actions. it is a sad day in america when our people are being executed by police that act like the gestapo.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:48 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Quote:
right I went to black panther. What would a mexican be doing on stormfront?
Dodging bullets, most likely.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:16 PM

1,140 posts, read 2,203,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Are you serious or actually being sarcastic? Who wouldn't get uncomfortable around a crowd of unruly bystanders? Especially in that area. It would have been best had the onlookers just kept their mouths shut. Heckling the police never helps the situation. Quietly videoing the situation is fine, but other than that, just stay out of it.

Otherwise, the actions of the resulting riots make me feel less sympathetic to the wrong doing. Two wrongs don't make a right, and I'm tired of seeing the black victim/racist card being so quickly played again. No wonder there's still such a thing as white flight. Who wants to live in a neighborhood where the people are so quick to throw a temper tantrum and trash completely innocent people's property while they are doing it?
grow a brain

Old 01-09-2009, 03:27 PM

1,554 posts, read 5,291,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post

The Stormfront forum is that way ---->.

FYI As a resident of Downtown Oakland I can tell you there is a large abundance of whites returning to the city from the suburbs. It's happening in Every city. Gentrification, but you're ignorant so I don't expect you to know these things. I guess black people have no right to complain about racism, after all slavery is over right? The abolishment of slavery cured all of our problems in America, or was that Obama's election. hmmmm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies