Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,147,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Negresco View Post
Sorry for that!

So, what???

Believe me you've done enough!

Who said that they can't coexist? 13 dead Israelis vs 1300 dead Palestinians during last military aggression of israelis. They just dig a whole for themself! For me it is a genocide of Palestinians!

Israel is a bad Trojan Horse not eyes and ears. This state sets US up and discredits american policy in the ME. This is what I believe in!

Prove it! It should be easy for you cause you're a superior!
13 dead Israeli's vs 1300 palestinians means that the Israeli's are better in a military sense and the palestinian suicide bombers are not so effective.How do the Israeli's discredit the U.S? It's a different society and the government is not the same either.As for you trying to egg me on based on superiority,you can go ahead with your childish games. Obviously you are a PALESTINIAN sypathizer and are not looking for peace. As for me talking about my family in Sambir,it shows how through wars territory has been lost to other countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 12:14 AM

236 posts, read 387,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
13 dead Israeli's vs 1300 palestinians means that the Israeli's are better in a military sense and the palestinian suicide bombers are not so effective.
hmmmm!.. Are you sure that what it is? Sorry, but in Nazi concentration camps german use to kill 10 jews vs 1 killed german guard. (In case of Israeli agression it would make 13 vs 130. Now compare!)

Quote:
How do the Israeli's discredit the U.S?
You know even asses and dogs and even cats in ME know that US supports Israel. Isn't it enough? When your father says "I support everything my friend does!" and then you go and brake a window in the school it means that you discredit your friend.

Quote:
As for you trying to egg me on based on superiority,you can go ahead with your childish games. Obviously you are a PALESTINIAN sypathizer and are not looking for peace. As for me talking about my family in Sambir,it shows how through wars territory has been lost to other countries.
You know thye strange thing - I don't like Palestinians because they are extremely corrupted and controlled by gunmen.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:16 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,835,413 times
Default End The Unjust Jewish Occupation of Muslim Land!

Old 05-20-2009, 12:26 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,147,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Negresco View Post
hmmmm!.. Are you sure that what it is? Sorry, but in Nazi concentration camps german use to kill 10 jews vs 1 killed german guard. (In case of Israeli agression it would make 13 vs 130. Now compare!)

You know even asses and dogs and even cats in ME know that US supports Israel. Isn't it enough? When your father says "I support everything my friend does!" and then you go and brake a window in the school it means that you discredit your friend.

You know thye strange thing - I don't like Palestinians because they are extremely corrupted and controlled by gunmen.
The 13 to 1300 number was yours from a couple posts back.If you are trying to compare the extermination of jews in concentration camps by german guards,then you are showing your true colors.I also noticed the picture of you with the WEST GERMAN shirt---typical!!!There is also a difference between waring nations and genocide. Israel vs. Palestine is not genocide.If you want to spread your hate of jews,then I guess you are just showing your TRUE COLORS. By the way,I have never known ANYONE that supported someone regardless of what they do.If I had a relative or a friend go out on an unprovoked killing spree,I surely wouldn't support them.As for the U.S.,Israel's aren't spitting in our face if they don't do everything that we say verbatim.They are not our slaves and DO NOT have to abide by our laws.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:07 AM

236 posts, read 387,235 times
Quote:
The 13 to 1300 number was yours from a couple posts back.If you are trying to compare the extermination of jews in concentration camps by german guards,then you are showing your true colors.I also noticed the picture of you with the WEST GERMAN shirt---typical!!!
That's funny! You are referring to shirt??? Oh, come on dear friend! I am a fan of German national football team (americans call it soccer)! That's it! I am definitely not German. I am a Historian. My country has the biggest Jewish settlement outside Israel - Guba town. Nobody here hates Jews!!!

Quote:
There is also a difference between waring nations and genocide. Israel vs. Palestine is not genocide.
That is your opinion! UN has already condemned an excessive use of heavy arms by Israeli army against Palestinians. And some International experts work on passing the case to the Criminal Court. And this is the fact that you can't deny!

Quote:
If you want to spread your hate of jews,then I guess you are just showing your TRUE COLORS. By the way,I have never known ANYONE that supported someone regardless of what they do.If I had a relative or a friend go out on an unprovoked killing spree,I surely wouldn't support them.As for the U.S.,Israel's aren't spitting in our face if they don't do everything that we say verbatim.They are not our slaves and DO NOT have to abide by our laws.
You don't read my posts carefully! I said I don't support Palestinians either! I hate killings! Call me a humanist! I would be grateful to you! Let us put it into the civilized way.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:16 AM

105 posts, read 127,968 times
Cyprus is smaller than israel, a newer state, richer (GDP per capita), it also has no resources (Israel has some gas btw), is in the middle east and there is also conflict in Cyprus (the turkish vs greek thing)

(let us not forget that in israel there are productive individuals (they contribute to the nations GDP) yet thay are not counted as residents...... the cheap palestinian work force)

Old 07-01-2009, 07:22 AM

105 posts, read 127,968 times
in your map, you show the west bank and gaza as muslim, so you at least consider the settlemts of the west bank to be an israeli occupation.

the occupation of palestine by the Israelis is not an occupation of muslim land, but it is an occpation of historic palestine.

and that map is so wrong, when was lebanon a muslim land. What is a muslim land???
land has no religion, no such thing as jewish vs muslim land

Old 07-01-2009, 08:12 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,848,514 times
[LEFT]United States economic assistance for the Palestinians has averaged about $85
million per year since Israel and the PLO signed the 1993 Declaration of Principles.
Congress wants to ensure that U.S. assistance is used for legitimate humanitarian
projects and that no U.S. aid is diverted for military or terrorist use against Israel.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]United States Aid to the Palestinians provides a description of the aid program and
tables with annual amounts for the Palestinians. The report will be updated as necessary.
See also CRS Issue Brief IB92052, Palestinians and Middle East Peace: Issues for the[/LEFT]
United States, updated periodically
Where did the US aid to the Palastinians go?????

Old 07-01-2009, 11:06 AM

10 posts, read 12,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
[FONT=Times New Roman][LEFT]United States economic assistance for the Palestinians has averaged about $85[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]million per year since Israel and the PLO signed the 1993 Declaration of Principles.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Congress wants to ensure that U.S. assistance is used for legitimate humanitarian[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]projects and that no U.S. aid is diverted for military or terrorist use against Israel.[/LEFT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][LEFT]United States Aid to the Palestinians [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]provides a description of the aid program and[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]tables with annual amounts for the Palestinians. The report will be updated as necessary.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]See also CRS Issue Brief IB92052, [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]Palestinians and Middle East Peace: Issues for the[/LEFT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]United States[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman], updated periodically[/FONT]
Where did the US aid to the Palastinians go?????
Probably to support a repatriation of that money to US Pharma companies when Pals buy medical supplies.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:49 AM

184 posts, read 132,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Dorado, do you know the figure of the annual Israeli budget and what part the US aid plays in this budget (both the civilian and military components)?
Also what amount goes annually to Egypt, Jordan and Pakistan?
what does a egypt jordan and pakistan has to do with anything.and yes israel gets tons more money from usa than any country in the world,plus every that america started in mdde east is for israel safety not americas. you can take that cost like indirect help to israel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies