Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 03:52 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
I think the the Burreau of justice and the Bureau of prisons is plenty.Nice job Avengiance.Well does the cat got your tongue
No, Im finding it for myself.

bureau of prisons?

Old 06-08-2009, 03:53 PM

Quote:
that link gives me this:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://bureau%20of%20prison%20statistics/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

still looking....

Old 06-08-2009, 03:58 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeice View Post
Proud of it? What kind of decent human being would be proud about rape stats like that?
Photoshop is a wonderful program...

The actual DOJ website Table 42

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus/current/cv0642.pdf (broken link)

All Crimes of Violence

white victim with a black offender 13%
black victim with a white offender 11.5%

Rape

white victim with a black offender 16.7%
black victim with a white offender 0.0%

By the way, 0% is not the same as 0 rapes.

Old 06-08-2009, 04:04 PM

117 posts, read 139,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Photoshop is a wonderful program...

The actual DOJ website Table 42

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus/current/cv0642.pdf (broken link)

All Crimes of Violence

Rape

white victim with a black offender 16.7%
black victim with a white offender 0.0%

By the way, 0% is not the same as 0 rapes.
Considering that white outnumber blacks in the USA by what? 10 to 1, 8 to 1? those are shocking stats. That total of 194,000 times .167 equals 32,400 black on white rapes in 2006 versus statistically nil. Come on, there is no difference between the races? This is utterly impossible to be random math.

I listed 2005, you linked to 2006, so nothing was photoshopped. By the way, did you know in Canada the communists there have eliminated race statistics from crime reports, presumably they wouldn't want White females to know about the above. Dishonest people to the core.

Old 06-08-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Considering that white outnumber blacks in the USA by what? 10 to 1, 8 to 1? those are shocking stats. That total of 194,000 times .167 equals 32,400 black on white rapes in 2006 versus statistically nil. Come on, there is no difference between the races? This is utterly impossible to be random math.

I listed 2005, you linked to 2006, so nothing was photoshopped. By the way, did you know in Canada the communists there have eliminated race statistics from crime reports, presumably they wouldn't want White females to know about the above. Dishonest people to the core.
That stat exists inside

All Crimes of Violence

that sounds about par for crimes. Not excusing any crime, but your collective obsession with the black guy's, um, body touching the white woman's is kind of self-serving, seems to me.

Last edited by delusianne; 06-08-2009 at 04:48 PM..

Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 PM

646 posts, read 801,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
That stat exists inside

All Crimes of Violence

that sounds about par for crimes. Not excusing any crime, but your collective obsession with the black guy's, um, body touching the white woman's is kind of self-serving, seems to me.
Obsession,with touching,it is rape.Over 30,000 a year to practically none.You have the nerve to call it an obsession

Old 06-08-2009, 05:04 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Obsession,with touching,it is rape.Over 30,000 a year to practically none.You have the nerve to call it an obsession
If I may interject...

3,000 rapes are appalling regardless of the race of the victim or the offender much less 30,000 but the issue is about percentages not raw numbers, as it stands, cross racial sexual assaults pales in comparison to same race assaults. In short the attempt to play with the numbers to give the impression that the virtue of white womanhood is at great risk to Boo Radley is a manufactured one.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:06 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Those days aren't coming back, so I guess we will all have to expect to live in a world much like the oscar-winning movie Crash portrayed; where blacks and hispanics battle it out, where Asians have their squabbles with blacks too, where Jews live in fear and hate of the ever-increasing Muslims, where Muslims and Hindus continue their animosities. Just like Crash. We will have to learn to expect racial squabbling with political appointees and the corruption that goes with it.

I don't know how all of these groups squabbling will play out, but I try to avoid their hate and live my life in peace and keep my family safe.

I do think the USA was better without the umpteen racial problems it has today, as evidenced by the racial spoils-system we are ushering in under a race-obsessed president named Obama.

95% of Americans that attend church services do so in a church that is 80% or more of the same race. People who attend synagogue do so with only their own. Jewish people never proselytize because their religion is based upon racial/blood/lineage factors. I have no idea why blacks want to sit in churches where there is no diversity, but that's what Obama did for 20 years. Mexican Catholics too seem to want to avoid diversity in their choices for parishes.

I think it's far easier to destroy than to build, and that's why the USA is going down, and not up. It should be obvious to all that diversity has enfeebled California, not strengthened it.
Wow, I typically try not to label anyone with this "R" word, but if fits your mindset perfectly, ...this post answers it all. You call Obama and his administration Racists, but there's no mistaken that is exactly what you are.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:11 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Wow, I typically try not to label anyone with this "R" word, but if fits your mindset perfectly, ...this post answers it all. You call Obama and his administration Racists, but there's no mistaken that is exactly what you are.
Yep, he & the other one on here, pure definition of it. But they like to hide behind their cloak & say they're just "giving facts", never mind their obvious hate behind the posts. It's so blatant.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:14 PM

117 posts, read 139,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
If I may interject...

3,000 rapes are appalling regardless of the race of the victim or the offender much less 30,000 but the issue is about percentages not raw numbers, as it stands, cross racial sexual assaults pales in comparison to same race assaults. In short the attempt to play with the numbers to give the impression that the virtue of white womanhood is at great risk to Boo Radley is a manufactured one.
Are you serious? Considering how few times blacks and whites actually are dating or in contact with each other (in close proximity as compared to two whites, which still doesn't excuse the crime) that number of 36,000 is literally incredible! Consider also that the real number is probably double that due to non-reporting, etc.

If you figure it out, that's about 100-200 black-on-white rapes PER DAY in America. Incredible again, I say. How many occurred before 1964 when white people still cared about their women-kind? We all need to ask just who lost their civil rights when someone else "gained" theirs. I'd say one could make the argument that we lost our civil right to live in a (safe) society of our free choosing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies