Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 01:11 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,029,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Let me tell you something that always seems to come in the conversations between the minorities, i said it once before and ill say it again, we do from time to time talk with one another and compare notes every once in a while.

Question is, whats up with whites and their multiple white suppremacy groups? if we are to believe we have moved leaps and bounds then why is it that whites still believe they are still fighting a war amongst those of non whites??

We the Filipinos were conquered and suffered the lose of 1.4million people when America colonised us, the spanish have ruled us for 3 centuries. The .45mm calibre bullet and 1911 pistol was born out of the Phillipine/American war.

Vietnam and Japan was a scroched earth policy adopted by the Americans.

Do you see any of the 3 countries that i have mentioned having large gatherings of organisations that are "Anti white" ??

If we can get over that hurdle or wrong doing, then why cant the white man do the same?, why cant the majority of whites own up to their wrong doings or ignorance without deflecting a question? It is this inept of acknowledgement that dictates of how far or little progress will be made.. Does that make any sense?
Ma'am, as I've may have stated previously, all races have engaged in racism and discrimination. If you really examine history, you will find that all races have at one point or another, engaged in racism. Maybe you hear a lot about the white supremacy groups here in the US but what makes you so certain that there aren't any other supremacy groups here in the US or in other countries? Anyone who harbors the view that one culture is more superior than another or that one culture is more evil than another is just fueling the flames of racism. Personally, this whole concept of the "evil white man" needs to be done away with. Yes, there are plenty of ignorant white folks out there as well as ignorant folks from other racial groups. Most of the racist comments I've ever heard came from minorities so please spare me this whole drivel of whites being the only ones capable of being racist! Racism is wrong period and should never been justified!

Let me ask you this: You are filipino correct? Is there a such thing as the typical filipino? Are you all uniform and share the same characteristics? I did not think so. There is no such thing as a typical white person either. You may find it helpful to begin getting to know white folks on an individual basis and leave the ignoramuses alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 01:20 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Ma'am, as I've may have stated previously, all races have engaged in racism and discrimination. If you really examine history, you will find that all races have at one point or another, engaged in racism. Maybe you hear a lot about the white supremacy groups here in the US but what makes you so certain that there aren't any other supremacy groups here in the US or in other countries? Anyone who harbors the view that one culture is more superior than another or that one culture is more evil than another is just fueling the flames of racism. Personally, this whole concept of the "evil white man" needs to be done away with. Yes, there are plenty of ignorant white folks out there as well as ignorant folks from other racial groups. Most of the racist comments I've ever heard came from minorities so please spare me this whole drivel of whites being the only ones capable of being racist! Racism is wrong period and should never been justified!

Let me ask you this: You are filipino correct? Is there a such thing as the typical filipino? Are you all uniform and share the same characteristics? I did not think so. There is no such thing as a typical white person either. You may find it helpful to begin getting to know white folks on an individual basis and leave the ignoramuses alone.

LMAO... I can only laugh at your response. And im a Guy no need the mam's or sir's.

Ohh and ive met plenty of whites, trust me. Are there some good one's Yup, i can count them in one hand, the rest are in my duffle bag. You get my drift??

I can see the white pride very much imprinted in you and thats you. Goodluck. Nothings gonna change.

Im done with this thread.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 07-12-2009, 01:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
whites being the only ones capable of being racist!
I don't know why people think this. Some of the most racist people I've encountered in my life time have been black. Racist black people who don't like anybody, including other black people.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:43 PM

9,229 posts, read 8,554,984 times
Ignorance comes in every flavor. Hate the behavior, not the person -- that's my creed.

Old 07-12-2009, 03:16 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,846,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Hmmm...

This is kinda like saying "Abortion exists and it isn't going anywhere. get over it."

Why don't YOU all just get it for once?
you're right. abortion does exist, and it always will. I am not under it, and this isn't a thread about abortion. I am also pro choice.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:50 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
seriously. people are always going to hate. hate has existed since the beginning of time, and it will always exist. people need to get over race issues, or else they are going to be in for a lifetime of disappointment. or perhaps the government will start trying to legislating thoughts. we know how much some people would like that.
So long as racists keep it to themselves, that is their problem, they speak up and attempt to spread their hate and no, I will Not ignore them.
Casper

Old 07-12-2009, 05:19 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Let me tell you something that always seems to come in the conversations between the minorities, i said it once before and ill say it again, we do from time to time talk with one another and compare notes every once in a while.

Question is, whats up with whites and their multiple white suppremacy groups? if we are to believe we have moved leaps and bounds then why is it that whites still believe they are still fighting a war amongst those of non whites??

We the Filipinos were conquered and suffered the lose of 1.4million people when America colonised us, the spanish have ruled us for 3 centuries. The .45mm calibre bullet and 1911 pistol was born out of the Phillipine/American war.

Vietnam and Japan was a scroched earth policy adopted by the Americans.

Do you see any of the 3 countries that i have mentioned having large gatherings of organisations that are "Anti white" ??

If we can get over that hurdle or wrong doing, then why cant the white man do the same?, why cant the majority of whites own up to their wrong doings or ignorance without deflecting a question? It is this inept of acknowledgement that dictates of how far or little progress will be made.. Does that make any sense?
As a Filifino, you should know that the history of the .45 as a sidearm was born of the conflict with the Moros, specifically, and not because of the Filipinos. My Negrito mentor called the .45 a "Caribou gun". My Filipino mentor, Ceasar Manaclang, used one, regular. You will not find any hatred or contempt for anything Filipino or native to the island chain, coming from me. Quite the opposite, I miss the PI and my boyhood days. Life was simple for me there, and even 'hatred' had a different meaning. Magandang Gabi.

Old 07-12-2009, 05:28 PM

79 posts, read 74,212 times
Life is so much simpler in a simple environment, one where money isn't the driving factor in life.

Old 07-12-2009, 05:41 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,846,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So long as racists keep it to themselves, that is their problem, they speak up and attempt to spread their hate and no, I will Not ignore them.
Casper
racists have a right to speak their mind. my thought is that if no one was around to hear it, would it ever make a sound?

Old 07-12-2009, 05:52 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chav View Post
Life is so much simpler in a simple environment, one where money isn't the driving factor in life.
Lol, how true. When Tommy, my Negrito second father, used to take me into the jungle, my Father never gave it a second thought. He knew I was safe and in the best of hands, One of our main purposes in those trips was to get 'real food'. Hmm , Iguana, fruit bats, fish, snake, friuts and other flora to numerous to list. Never came home hungry. tired, yes, hungry no. Simplicity is a good thing. There are no racists in a survival situation. You either cooperate,and learn from each other, or die. My Dad was a very ...practical, person. My Mom worried no end, Dad trusted Tommy, and I'm glad he did. I'm a far better person for my experiences with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies