Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 11:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Jim, have you heard that some Democrat strategists have been getting threatening phone calls from the White House? They are being threatened with the fact that many of their clients may well stop using them. They are being told that going on FoxNews is not acceptable. The war against Fox now consists of anything they can use against Fox even to threatening people who use their constitutional right to free speech to go on Fox and push the Obama screed. It gets worse and worse. I wonder if those people over there aren't finding themselves being more attentive to Fox and the tea parties than they are to doing their jobs. Whoops, their jobs are to deflect things said by the opposition.
Another post that would benefit from a link to support its claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 11:50 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,977,770 times
What I find so contradictory about the extremists/teabagger's viewpoint is that they are rabid with rage about this president, yet they claim that he hasnt done anything, or changed anything.

Well if he's only been in office for a year and nothing has changed, and he hasnt done anything, what are they so enraged about?..if they are mad at this guy for not having done anything, isnt it only logical that they should be calling for the last guy's head on a platter?

Old 11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
obo

916 posts, read 986,473 times
Barney the purple dinosaur, I mean Barack the magic negro is going down in flames.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:52 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Another post that would benefit from a link to support its claims.
OK, I will get it for you but you aren't going to like it since for some reason it didn't come from a lame stream media place.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:52 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,400,668 times
what sort of freaks elect a president that talks about gay sex with a majority of congress? that is wrong on so many levels. No wonder everything is so jacked up..

Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
OK, I will get it for you but you aren't going to like it since for some reason it didn't come from a lame stream media place.
Then see if you can find two links. I've followed some of those links to "non-lame-stream-media-places" and have found them to be viral.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:54 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,218,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
On Saturday before the vote on the health care bill Obama met with the entire Dem Caucus in the House to urge them to support the pending health care bill. In his remarks to the legislators he called those opposed to the bill "teabag, anti-government" types. So he de-legtitimized almost 50% of the House of Representatives and (by some polling) more than 50% of the American people. Apart from the implied obscenity and the callous arrogance of this man one has to wonder about his political acumen. Does he honestly think that the American people will ignore his slur in the next elections?
IF he used that term, then I applaud him. They are pathetic scumbags that deserve nothing but scorn heaped upon them. And their pathetic attempt to ride the coattails of true American heroes - the actual tea party members - is disgusting to any true patriot. Good for President Obama.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:55 AM

2,362 posts, read 2,997,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
Barney the purple dinosaur, I mean Barack the magic negro is going down in flames.
Real classy obo. I'm sure that would make a great sign for the next tea party.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
The teabaggers should be ignored until they learn how to debate rationally and respectfully. In the meantime they just sound like a bunch of paranoid children who base their entire argument on emotion & talking points rather than facts. They'd also have a lot more credibility if they would've protested higher taxes & more government when Bush was in office.
Unfortunately, this goes for both sides. I am not part of the teabaggers thus my views are not based on supporting them, but I think Obama has done more to split the country than any President in quite awhile.

Bush cetainly was not the best or strongest President in recent history, but one thing he wasn't: He wasn't an elitest or an arrogant human like Obama.

Nita

Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,977,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Real classy obo. I'm sure that would make a great sign for the next tea party.
lol..and Repbulicans expect people to believe that race isnt a driving factor in their protest of this President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies