Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2012, 08:37 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
This Black thug culture you mentioned is the byproduct of other things. The reason crime is higher among Blacks is because Blacks have more of the factors that contribute to higher crime rates in general. In Black America there's too much poverty,teen mothers,female headed homes and unemployed Black fathers,a lack of Black businesses etc. With these things being higher among Blacks you get more social problems coming from Blacks or social problems disproportionate to our numbers.

The solutions utimately is to reduce unemployment among Black men and reduce Black teen pregnancy.

Studies show that an employed father is more likely to marry or settle down with the mother of his children. This two parent situation would help to reduce the amount of delinquency found in poor Black areas. The biggest factor shapping Black male unemployement has been the decline in manufacturing jobs because Black males have been heavly concentrated in manufacturing work. So when manufacturing jobs decline in America it hurts Black employment more.

Reducing Black male unemployement can come from gov't economic policies that expand job creation for all and from an increase in entreprenurship coming from Black men. More Black males need to become self employed. The Black dollar needs to circulate at least 8 times before leaving Black hands. To reduce teen pregnancy we need more comprehensive sex education. Too many teen mothers who aren't mature enough to raise kids properly and often on their own will produce too many thugs basically. When these things are reduced(unemployment,teen mothers) then you will see real changes in Black communities.
You are way way off as far as crime being higher for blacks...way way off...
Do you know how many criminal catigories there are???

1. Bank Fraud...how many ghetto blacks do you know commit these types of crimes? which cost banks millions of dollars per year?

2. Computer Fraud...again...name me some blacks in the hood who perpitrate these crimes which steal indentities, hack into corporations and generate millions a year in fraudulant money exchange...

3. Embezzelment, big big problem with those in powerful administrative positions....

4. Insider trading fruad...

5. Investment schemes...where the white collor criminals rake in millions from one deal or swap...goes on all the time...on a regular basis...

6. Money laundering...

I could go on and on...poor blacks living in the hood don't commit hardly any of these 'crimes'....I could list 20 more...

So this idea that blacks commit more crimes than anyone else is totally 100% false...

Did you graduate high school?

Old 05-26-2012, 10:04 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
You are way way off as far as crime being higher for blacks...way way off...
Do you know how many criminal catigories there are???

1. Bank Fraud...how many ghetto blacks do you know commit these types of crimes? which cost banks millions of dollars per year?

2. Computer Fraud...again...name me some blacks in the hood who perpitrate these crimes which steal indentities, hack into corporations and generate millions a year in fraudulant money exchange...

3. Embezzelment, big big problem with those in powerful administrative positions....

4. Insider trading fruad...

5. Investment schemes...where the white collor criminals rake in millions from one deal or swap...goes on all the time...on a regular basis...

6. Money laundering...

I could go on and on...poor blacks living in the hood don't commit hardly any of these 'crimes'....I could list 20 more...

So this idea that blacks commit more crimes than anyone else is totally 100% false...

Did you graduate high school?
I think you need a lesson in facts.

First, study this: Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2009

And then look at this: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Get back to us when you actually understand what you're reading.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:42 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,327,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I think you need a lesson in facts.

First, study this: Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2009

And then look at this: USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Get back to us when you actually understand what you're reading.
I don't know what your saying...

Your charts totally proove my point....

Thanks...I think...

Old 05-27-2012, 05:48 PM

66 posts, read 69,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I've had enough of this idiotic behavior in the black community. It's just down right sick. There is a segment of the black population that is causing problems for the blacks that are productive and want to live a higher quality of life.

MOST black areas in major cities are total WAR ZONES. I talk with friends and family about this isse very often.

It's hard for blacks with decent incomes to find establishments that cater to blacks because those damn thugs have destroyed black communities across the country.

They tear up the properties and the violence is unbelievable. I'd like to go to a high end restaurants and stores owned by blacks but it's hard to find areas in major cities that have not been over taken black poor black thug culture.

Heck I'd like to go high end stores owned by whites if they were opening up shop in black areas but they don't and I cannot blame them.

I would bet and like to believe if those destroyed black areas in the cities were majority middle class to upper class blacks with decent to high incomes and high net worth, whites and blacks alike would open businesses in those areas.

It am totally disappointed considering all of the years of hard work blacks have put in fighting for civil rights. I also would like to add that whites helped fight for the civil rights of blacks as well. It seems as if it has been wasted. :-(

I'll probably get bashed for this thread because someone will make up 1 million excuses is to why the behavior is justified.

What are some possible solutions?
Remind the racist white TRASH who lost and who won the Civil War! But of course, don't send a "boy" to do a man's job!

Old 05-27-2012, 05:48 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I've had enough of this idiotic behavior in the black community. It's just down right sick. There is a segment of the black population that is causing problems for the blacks that are productive and want to live a higher quality of life.

MOST black areas in major cities are total WAR ZONES. I talk with friends and family about this isse very often.

It's hard for blacks with decent incomes to find establishments that cater to blacks because those damn thugs have destroyed black communities across the country.

They tear up the properties and the violence is unbelievable. I'd like to go to a high end restaurants and stores owned by blacks but it's hard to find areas in major cities that have not been over taken black poor black thug culture.

Heck I'd like to go high end stores owned by whites if they were opening up shop in black areas but they don't and I cannot blame them.

I would bet and like to believe if those destroyed black areas in the cities were majority middle class to upper class blacks with decent to high incomes and high net worth, whites and blacks alike would open businesses in those areas.

It am totally disappointed considering all of the years of hard work blacks have put in fighting for civil rights. I also would like to add that whites helped fight for the civil rights of blacks as well. It seems as if it has been wasted. :-(

I'll probably get bashed for this thread because someone will make up 1 million excuses is to why the behavior is justified.

What are some possible solutions?
This thread reminds me of the Chris Rock bit.... "Black people and N$%$%$"

I have often thought about this myself.... I know some average middle class black folks, people that are hard working, just trying to make their way in life, earn a living, send their kids to school.... the whole bit and they seemed to be sorta dragged down by black people who are "thuggish" It just gives ammo to the people that want to vilify blacks.

I suppose that those people would find any excuse anyway... but lets not make it easier for them...

Old 05-27-2012, 05:49 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,666,180 times
[quote=Ron.;11704424]I've had enough of this idiotic behavior in the black community. It's just down right sick. There is a segment of the black population that is causing problems for the blacks that are productive and want to live a higher quality of life.

What are some possible solutions?[/quote]

Mandatory sterilization

Old 05-27-2012, 05:54 PM

66 posts, read 69,508 times
BTW Ron, John Wayne just crapped all in his pants!

Wyatt Earp - YouTube

Old 05-27-2012, 06:13 PM

6 posts, read 18,812 times
Default Stop the violence

Hey guys, i am black and while bank fraud may be a crime, my bank has insurance so I am more concerned about the violent crimes such as murder, assault, and battery. There are some places that I am afraid to raise my kids around, so I stay in a "safe" neighborhood for now but I think if we are all so smart, we need to figure a way to stop violent crimes and come together and figure out a way to spread the word to all bad areas, no matter what race, because if we don't, in the future the crime is going to double or maybe even tripple and we are all going to be living in fear.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:26 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Hey Ron, I agree with your point of view here.

The only solution that I can see is for those black individuals/families that obtain median or above incomes to move out of those majority black areas, and establish themselves in sections where they will be the minority. I know it shoudn't be this way, but based upon the "thug culture" that certainly exist (and to a degree appears to even be admired by quite a few folks) in many majority black communitites, I see no way of convincing large retailers to locate stores in those areas.

In Philly and Cleveland, two cities I know really well, a few attempts were made to open shopping centers in the types of areas described in your OP, but they ultimately ended up shutting down. The level of crime associated with the areas, and intimidation preventing decent folks from coming to shop, made the ventures too difficult to sustain. The shoppers often become targets for those problem individuals.

Tough, and legitimate, issue.
Our society should not put up with this. They should declare martial law in areas of people who behave like that until they learn how to behave.

Old 05-27-2012, 06:46 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,692,780 times
On the nightly news this night there were 24 shootings in Chicago in the past 24 hours. One of the victims was a seven year old black girl the innocent victim of a drive-by. All of this in black neighborhoods.

In NYC the "stop and frisk" law has been protested by blacks. Oddly this law made NYC the safest big city in the country. The shootings this law was preventing mainly occurred in black neighborhoods and with blacks as the majority victims. Why would blacks protest the very law that is protecting them?

There has to be a major crack down on black crime without the do-gooders screaming racism. Our prisons are housing 80% blacks and that needs to change. Perhaps instead of Jackson and Sharpton running around blaming whites they should channel their efforts into the betterment of the black community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies