Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 06:33 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,277,967 times

Advertisements

[quote=SWV;11759607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethrowpie View Post
Im not racist, it's just the truth!

Why don't you stop treating BLACKS like we're all the same, and except the fact that we aren't the same.

And since you want to go there, Whites commit more hate crimes than any other race.
Oh, thats right, black on black crime isn't a hate crime!

Old 11-27-2009, 10:43 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,661,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Individually I like white people a lot. Some of my most enduring friendships are with white individuals. My fiancee is a white individual. Blacks from the Caribbean and Africa don't move to just any white country they move to the countries where whites established colonies and extended reciprocal immigration agreements post occupation. Since they left such disarray in their wake there usually wasn't much choice for working class people of the Caribbean and parts of Africa but to head to Great Britain, the U.S. or the Netherlands to name a few.

Collectively that branch of caucasians known as the Anglo Saxons just might be the most horrible race of human monsters to walk the earth. Britain singlehandedly created Pakistan and established that conflict with India. Do I have to mention Israel/Palestine? Once Saxons invented firearms and set off round the world building empires and abandoning them thus destabilizing whole continents the world has never been the same.

Ron continues to diss his brothers in a most disloyal way. I don't know anyone who likes violence, laziness or anti-social behavior. It isn't neccessary to solicit solutions from racists because there are no solutions coming from that quarter. Or any other. There are no 'solutions'. The present sorry situation concerning a subset of black individuals is an unforgiveable, incurable, legacy of American slavery. It isn't often discussed but is true nonetheless that slaveowners sought to breed better slaves on American soil because so many died in transit and many in the raw First Generation state were intractable and unuseable. Using what knowlege of genetic inheritance existed at the time, which wasn't insignificant given that horses and other livestock had been bred to a high degree of perfection already in 1750. Slaveowners commited atrocity after atrocity breeding human beings like cattle to create a super race in physique while breeding out intelligence and will. Maybe you will look at NBA players in a different light after reading this.

You can spend the rest of your life wanting black slackers to pull their pants up and get MBA degrees but it isn't going to happen. Cowpie and other white racists can spend the rest of their lives waiting for a subset of black men to become model fathers and superior breadwinners but it isn't going to happen. Why, I should think if there was a snowballs chance in hell of a turnaround of the way these individuals conduct themselves it would have happened already. We are going to have to live with our dysfunctional black brothers and sisters the very same way high attainment WASP's live with the the reality of rednecks, trailer trash and Goth kids. Three investment firms are going to pay year end bonuses of $30 Billion to a couple dozen top performing Masters of the Universe. With a lot of humility I say to you that if I had been white, with what I have upstairs and on paper I would be earning six figures. Easy. Even Ron would be a lot higher up the food chain than where he is and might be less inclined to grouse about how he is being held back by association with thug culture. That isn't going to change anytime soon either. If 1% of Americans have more wealth than the other 99% combined it is a certainty that going forward there will be less opportunity for blacks in America rather than more.

White Anglo Saxons established this Capitalist system that pits us against one another and has us fighting over scraps while they bask in wealth so outrageous that it simply cannot be utilized. Stop knocking your brothers, Ron. Knock the system that kept their parents down for so long that they were unable to instill the values neccessary to thrive. Stop feeling so superior, you could be a lot further and higher and would be in a different reality. White America has infused Black America with work ethic and wants to hold Blacks to the same standard but will not pay Blacks on par with White workers and will not hire Black people except under threat of sanctions from EEO bodies. By 2050 there will be 50 million more Americans . Do you think it reasonable to believe that we can grow the economy enough to employ all of them? I think we better spend the next 40 years figuring out how to get the 2 Trillion dollars parked in tax havens outside the jurisdiction of the IRS into the hands of the people of America. We don't have to fight and squabble like this over scraps. We could find much more love for one another if each of us had what we needed for ourselves.

H
I know that this is a relatively old thread, but I just couldn't pass this up. This is so true--everything this person said--that I couldn't agree more, and I wish I could have written this myself.

There is intra-racial conflict among every ethnic group. What is happening when a white guy beats up his white girlfriend, for example? That is intra-racial violence, but most people don't call it that. If people would start applying the same evaluations and criteria to white people and other ethnic groups that they do to people who appear to be black, we would be so better off. We would see that people everywhere are more similar than they are different. Maybe we could see the true barriers that separate us from each other.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:46 PM

138 posts, read 285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
I noticed a drastic increase in thug culture during the Bush presidency. He obviously had something to do with it.
Yea he gets blamed for everything else !!!!!

You might want to look at what inspire the kids !!! BET !!!!

" FO rizzle my nizzle" !!!!

Old 11-27-2009, 01:51 PM

138 posts, read 285,332 times
[quote=aveojohn;11784735]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post
[/color]Oh, thats right, black on black crime isn't a hate crime![/b]

I hate you fo what gang u in , so i kill you !
I hate you fo what street u on ,so i kill you !
I hate you fo what color you fly, so i kill you !

and so on and so on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did say somthing about the wheels on your car i want and gona kill for !!!

different kind of hate i guess !!!!!!

Old 05-26-2012, 10:31 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,833,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I think Bill Cosby nailed it when he pointed the finger at black males for not stepping up to the plate and being fathers to their children. Lack of a father figure in the family unit is probably the biggest cause of thug mentality IMO.
This is the single most important thing that can be done to reduce thug culture.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:37 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,412,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
LOL.........I've beeen on CD for a while now. Not in this forum but many know I am black because they have seen me in real life.

Why would I spend time posting over 3000 posts to all of a sudden pretend I am black?

You must be offended.

Solutions?
I know I'm responding to a four year old post but this was classic, well done.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 AM

769 posts, read 1,013,195 times
It is fading out. Gangsta rap is all but dead at this point

Old 05-26-2012, 10:43 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,833,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
Gangsta rap is gone,but you still have Lil Wayne the idiot promoting fast cars,women,and bling. Smae with Kanye West.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:46 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,412,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
It's not gone but I for one don't think hip-hop is the problem. It's a genre of music. In a normal functioning community it would be nothing more than outlet for teenage rebellion.

The thuggism comes from something a lot more deeper than hip-hop. If hip-hop went away tomorrow the thuggism will still be there.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:50 AM

303 posts, read 603,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Gangsta rap is gone,but you still have Lil Wayne the idiot promoting fast cars,women,and bling. Smae with Kanye West.
it's not gone. It's still in the streets and kinda molded in with other styles at times, but how are cars, women, and bling bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It's not gone but I for one don't think hip-hop is the problem. It's a genre of music. In a normal functioning community it would be nothing more than outlet for teenage rebellion.

The thuggism comes from something a lot more deeper than hip-hop. If hip-hop went away tomorrow the thuggism will still be there.
Nailed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies