Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2012, 08:39 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,919 times

Advertisements

what a sad thread.

Old 05-28-2012, 08:48 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Those saying that are the dumb ones that are probably physically stronger and fit the thug image more. It is to their stupid benefit to make being smart seem wrong and they have been very successful in this for years. To the detriment of our race.
You hit the nail on the head. Yes both fit that image..failing grades, lots of time in ISS, multiple suspensions and one was in Alternative Education for 4 months. Disruptive students when they are in class which means no one learns for those 40 minutes

Kids like this need to be removed..send them permanently to Alternative education and teach them a blue collar skill. Kids like this with their tough guy/girl attitude are having a bad effect on other students. And at that age peer opinions mean the world to them.

Old 05-28-2012, 08:55 AM

52 posts, read 45,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I can't engage with anyone intelligently who claims Blacks were the first people in Britain and links up a discredited site as their source. When you argue with a fool, you become a fool.
Black Africans were the first humans. Right ?

Human beings in modern form, have been on the planet for around 100 thousand years

You think black Africans just stayed there ?

If that's the case there would not be people outside of Africa. Africans migrated too all four corners of the globe. There has been various migrations. The Southern Migration: (Couthern Eurasia, Australia, Melanesia and maybe even South America) The Northern Migration (Northern Eurasia, North Africa and the Americas)

About 15,000 years ago. The ice age comes to an end. As the ice melts and the big game dies out. The western branch of the Northern Migration spreads into Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. The eastern branch spreads into East Asia and the Americas.

So me saying that Africans were the 1st people is pretty logical

Old 05-28-2012, 08:58 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBLACKGUY View Post
Black Africans were the first humans. Right ?

Human beings in modern form, have been on the planet for around 100 thousand years

You think black Africans just stayed there ?

If that's the case there would not be people outside of Africa. Africans migrated too all four corners of the globe. There has been various migrations. The Southern Migration: (Couthern Eurasia, Australia, Melanesia and maybe even South America) The Northern Migration (Northern Eurasia, North Africa and the Americas)

About 15,000 years ago. The ice age comes to an end. As the ice melts and the big game dies out. The western branch of the Northern Migration spreads into Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. The eastern branch spreads into East Asia and the Americas.

So me saying that Africans were the 1st people is pretty logical
But first you have to be well versed enough in history and not blinded by white supremacy to consider that.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:06 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
I'd like to see more religious schools for all grades in the ghetto and more successful black men come back to teach programs as mentors. Too much good talent wasted.

Can't wait for the falling down pants fad to end in both black and white kids. Makes you want to yank them down the rest of the way.
Never going to happen. the political party that gets over 90% support from blacks also gets over 90% support from the (public school)teacher's unions. Think about how you can make that fact change.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:13 AM

52 posts, read 45,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Who are you arguing with? None of that means anything to a banker who is racist and has no one inn the bank to call them on it. Same for the police force etc......those people that won all those struggles had stronger family ties than the blacks of today. At least IME. Just went to a party with very few legit couples. Lots of kids running around wanting to be like lil wayne or Mike Vick though.
You are still averting attention from the racist cause of the current effects of black social dysfunction with statements that basically boil down to this

“The cause of your condition is your lack of willingness to implement my solution”

This is, of course, is a logical misrepresentation. A solution and a cause are two separate concepts.

If a bully is beating up a 3rd grader, the CAUSE of his black eye is not that he didn’t try hard enough to fight back. The CAUSE is not that he couldn’t run fast enough to get away. The CAUSE was not he couldn’t negotiate a deal with the bully not to hurt him. Those all represent SOLUTIONS, not causes.

Similarly, the CAUSE of the present condition of Black people is not that we haven’t availed ourselves of any number of possible solutions, the CAUSE (for the most part) is still racism.

I talk about the CAUSE

BUT

Causation simply establishes the historical precedent as to how the problem got started. It is not meant to say that Blacks don’t bring their own problems to the table. It also doesn’t mean that we don’t concentrate strongly on promoting education, renovating our communities, giving young people better examples to follow, and speaking out against Black pathology whenever we encounter it.

The problem is that many racists want to begin the discussion based on Black pathology with no acknowledgement of White causation.

This is what you are doing

You want to make the CAUSE the fact that Blacks aren’t doing this or that instead of beginning with the white pathology the brought us to this point in the first place.

Once you correctly identify the CAUSE, this gives you a better perspective, and you can then move on to the prescribed SOLUTION.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:13 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
But first you have to be well versed enough in history and not blinded by white supremacy to consider that.
What both of you refer to is not history but theories. Theories are not fact. Even if the theory you both subscribe to turns out to be true it has no bearing on modern events or modern history.

The British Isles as they are known today were formed by Europeans, white people any suggestion otherwise is ludicrous. This UKBLACK person is going on about white people yet chooses to live in a country founded by White people. Go live in Africa or the Caribbean if whites are so evil. Who is forcing you to live in the UK?

Old 05-28-2012, 09:17 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
What both of you refer to is not history but theories. Theories are not fact. Even if the theory you both subscribe to turns out to be true it has no bearing on modern events or modern history.

The British Isles as they are known today were formed by Europeans, white people any suggestion otherwise is ludicrous. This UKBLACK person is going on about white people yet chooses to live in a country founded by White people. Go live in Africa or the Caribbean if whites are so evil. Who is forcing you to live in the UK?
Which gets up back to a questions that YOU have never answered:

Why do YOU live in the United States?

Why don't YOU use your Ghanian name?

Old 05-28-2012, 09:19 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Which gets up back to a questions that YOU have never answered:

Why do YOU live in the United States?

Why don't YOU use your Ghanian name?
I don't hate white people so there is no contradiction there, also I live here because I was born here.

I use the name that was given to me.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:27 AM

1,575 posts, read 1,735,602 times
Quote:
I don't hate white people so there is no contradiction there, also I live here because I was born here.

I use the name that was given to me.
But you only use "A" as your last name? Or are you ashamed of your last name because it is African?

Why so much self hatred?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies