Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2009, 09:41 PM

25,702 posts, read 18,777,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by altpence View Post
And health care is like seat belt laws, if you don't force the red necks to use them thay end up killing themselfs, I think this is where we are going wrong we are stopping evolution from getting rid of the shallow end of the gene pool.
As a general rule, I don't use health care. What do you want to bet I'm as healthy as you are? I just don't waste my time and money on quacks who simply load people up with meds. 75% of the country are medicated out of their gourds. No wonder the place is so screwed up.

I do use seat belts. Not because it's a law or because your uncle Harry tells me I have to. I use them because that's my choice. Just like all matters of my own health should be.

Speaking of seat belts, I think your aunt Nancy is going to have just as hard a time enforcing mandatory imprisonment for health care 'heretics' as she does enforcing seat belt laws. Perhaps she could just start shooting heretics on sight or burning them at the stake to save a bit of your 95% tax dollar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2009, 09:47 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,057,740 times
Anyone who honestly thinks Palin would be a superior president to Obama needs to seriously put down that crack pipe.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:02 PM

25,702 posts, read 18,777,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Anyone who honestly thinks Palin would be a superior president to Obama needs to seriously put down that crack pipe.
Do doctors prescribe crack nowadays too? Surely people aren't doing things the government tells them they can't do. We're all good boys and girls and we do what we are told... like falling into line for our next mandatory medical exam, paying some bloodsucking insurance corporation to rape us, and giving that superior president we have right now all of our paycheck.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:02 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,025,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
that would be 50% of obama voters. careful now

Old 12-24-2009, 10:04 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,643,401 times
But she's a woman. That's what derailed her AND Hilary. No one wants a woman to be president.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:05 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
But she's a woman. That's what derailed her AND Hilary. No one wants a woman to be president.
That didn't derail her because she was not running for president.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:10 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Do doctors prescribe crack nowadays too? Surely people aren't doing things the government tells them they can't do. We're all good boys and girls and we do what we are told... like falling into line for our next mandatory medical exam, paying some bloodsucking insurance corporation to rape us, and giving that superior president we have right now all of our paycheck.
Of course you just lied your entire head off in that post.....

Old 12-25-2009, 12:27 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,548,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
She has nothing to hide, bold, likable, smart, willing to drill, not into spending, lower taxes, more border patrol, bring all military home, and bring gold back to $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the same woman quoted in the LA Times as saying that humans and Dinosaurs coexisted in an Earth created 6000 years ago... Smart?...

The same women who went on an infamous RNC sponsored $150,000 clothes shopping spree for herself and her family.... not into spending?...

There's a reason why they call her Caribou Barbie.

To be fair, I think that she is an absolutely lovely woman with a ton of charisma, but no way in hell is she presidential material.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:17 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
No, not scared here. Sorry.

Are any liberals here scared of Sarah Palin?

I'm scared of people who would march off to a war of choice labeling it a "Task From God"

Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,277,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I doubt this, because if it were'nt for Obama, Hillary probably would have won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies