Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2009, 12:27 AM

241 posts, read 267,577 times

Advertisements

She's a christofascist. You have to be smoking something to think that someone like that would be good for this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirriam View Post
She's a christofascist. You have to be smoking something to think that someone like that would be good for this country.

It's a teabaggers wet dream, and it will never happen. Although I'd love to see her get the nod and run against Obama. I would probably start to feel sorry for her by the time it was all over.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:14 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,078,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
It's a teabaggers wet dream, and it will never happen. Although I'd love to see her get the nod and run against Obama. I would probably start to feel sorry for her by the time it was all over.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:17 AM

839 posts, read 983,127 times
Yes, it would be wonderful to have Sarah Palin as President right now since who knows absolutely nothing about international affairs or economics, especially since we're fighting two wars and are in the middle of an economic crisis. Her complete lack of knowledge regarding these issues would let her approach the problems fresh, like a blank slate. She'd have a completely open mind! Yeah, that would be great.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:21 AM

839 posts, read 983,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicotti View Post
Palin was and is a moron. The fact that she has any support just goes to show the sad state of the sheeple today. This is what we have in our once great country. How could you possibly believe in this woman? Seriously? And to those who think she is not partisan. Did she not run on the ticket with McCain?
I really can't stand Sarah Palin. Quite honestly, I think she is actually crazy and she is far too ignorant of world affairs and economics to be a legitimate candidate. That being said, she isn't the most partisan Republican around, at least not in a traditional sense. She came out in support of a third party candidate running against a Republican in that House race in New York. She has also shown interest in supporting other, and possibly running as, third party candidates... plus her husband was a member of that secessionist third party in Alaska. She's not especially loyal to her party.

And, before you point out that she must be partisan because she ran for VP again, remember the Joe Lieberman ran for VP, too!

Old 12-26-2009, 11:18 AM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Palin would easily be a better president than Obama!

Ha Ha Ha HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha............. Soooooooooo Funny!
Hell, yeah, it's funny. Considering the despot we have in office right now, a sea slug would make a better president. If it wasn't for our freedom being at stake, I'd laugh my ass off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Adrift View Post
Yes, it would be wonderful to have Sarah Palin as President right now since who knows absolutely nothing about international affairs or economics, especially since we're fighting two wars and are in the middle of an economic crisis. Her complete lack of knowledge regarding these issues would let her approach the problems fresh, like a blank slate. She'd have a completely open mind! Yeah, that would be great.
Tell me how much experience Big O had before becoming president. How many actual work days at the federal level again??? True, he did have plenty of experience with the mafia types in Chicago and the domestic terrorist whackos from the sixties and seventies (who he now has in office right beside him). I guess that's experience, but it's not exactly the right kind of experience for the job.

Old 12-26-2009, 11:21 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Tell me how much experience Big O had before becoming president. How many actual work days at the federal level again???
More than Sarah has, to this point.

Old 12-26-2009, 11:21 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,699,635 times
I'd be a better president than the fool that's in office right now. He's nothing but an idiot.

Old 12-26-2009, 11:33 AM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
More than Sarah has, to this point.
But less than almost every old goat in office in Washington.

Old 12-26-2009, 11:51 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,402,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I'm pretty sure obama gets most of the gay vote.

BTW, I noticed you used wet dream and teabagger in the same sentence and then followed it up with a sentence about obama. Got something on your mind? It's just the intraweb, you can come out with it already..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies