Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 01:38 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Oh well, some people just can't handle the truth when it conflicts with their agenda. How is giving one's experiences with health insurance confusing the issue? Would you like to share one of your horror stories with us because I have not heard any from anyone I know. Maybe you can enlighten us a little with your personal experiences.

Like I said before all types of insurance need reforming. The only difference is most people don't feel it is the government's job to do it. BTW I work for a property investment/management company not an insurance company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
So WHO do you think should or will solve these problems??????????

The "government ' under Reagan took off all the controls....WHO do you think will pass laws?????
Insurance execs???? You think they'll give up their BILLIONS out of the goodness of their hearts???

Really?????

So when do they start???????????

Oh, and it's good to see that since YOU never had a problem with getting timely adequate health care ...guess that proves NO ONE ever has

I love your laughng face icon.....it's so funny for YOU that people DIE because we are slaves to insurance execs...nice.

HERE, send a smiley face to this woman.....

Froma Harrop: Private insurers’ death panels | Columnists | projo.com | The Providence Journal
Here's the story you wanted and a question.....where are you?

None of these Wealthy Worshipping idiots whose ONLY god is the wealthy and who are giddy with delight that Americans will continue to be screwed by the insurance industry have anything to say....?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 02:47 PM

563 posts, read 1,286,847 times
Everytime I see that creep, I want to trow up

Old 12-16-2009, 02:56 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Sebring View Post
Everytime I see that creep, I want to trow up
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...............

http://blog.prospect.org/blog/ezraklein/Joe_Lieberman.jpg (broken link)

Maybe it is...............

Old 12-16-2009, 05:49 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIPV6y73B0I

Old 12-17-2009, 06:21 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,928,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1282 View Post
First the country does not want reform as stated in Obamacare and Liberman only proposed medicare buy in when the country wasnt 12 trillion in debt that is why he opposes it now do ur research Pinhead!
Well, he should be screaming this at the cameramen every time they train one on him. Most Americans don't know this.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:44 PM

2,574 posts, read 2,489,429 times
Lieberman will be reelected in '12 with +10% votes from contestant...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies