Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2010, 05:17 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
How about a National Referendum - either a ballot issue or a Constitutional Amendment regarding abortion.

How about letting the American people decide?

I'm up for it

Anyone else?

I am but the liberals always find a way to screw over the majority of the peoples wants.

Just like in California, the PEOPLE said NO TO FREAKS being married, but no, they have some freak judge change the laws around and screw over the people.

The American people in a huge majority DO NOT WANT THIS HC bill to pass yet the anti American left wants to ram in down our throats anyway.

Deport the liberals, import some good people with some damn brains who want to be an American and learn our culture, language and ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

25,100 posts, read 39,269,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Nope! Because we do not vote on other peoples right.
Not true. We do it all the time.

Prop 8 is but one example

981 posts, read 806,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
As a woman, you do have a choice.

You just screwed it up or something.

You had control of your body and emotions then lost it.

I like the crowd who loves someone who makes a mistake and then kills off someone to get rid of their mistake.

People who make mistakes are not suppose to be rewarded for making it in the first place.
A woman NEVER loses control of her own body because of her decisions. NEVER. It is her body.

And, I highly doubt that most women who get abortions see it as a "reward" - the option for an abortion is there, and it is personal and individual to each woman. Most women probably can't stand the thought of terminating a fetus, but it is ultimately their choice to do so. It is their burden to take on, and it should not be governed by anyone else except the woman who it directly affects.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Not true. We do it all the time.

Prop 8 is but one example
And Prop 8 was wrong and unconstitutional.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,312,478 times
Quote:
Nope! Because we do not vote on other peoples right.

You do not know all of my stances. You would be surprised that I believe in conservative values as well.

I am a girl first of all. Nope. You don't come back. I know I have posted to you many times but you dont reply. Liberals do not reply because your posts have no intention of debating. All you want to say is "Obamie the commie" and liberal this and that.

Why am I wasting my time? I Know your mentality.

Oh a "baby". (fetus) Wahhhh!
When I dont come back it is because I have hammered you enough to know that my time is wasting trying to get you to understand.

Not worth wasting my time when some people are always wrong and on the wrong side of right all the time.

Make better decisions and you will be ok. You are still young and have a lot to learn. Later on you will understand that you already have choices and did not take on your part of making a good clear decision.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I am but the liberals always find a way to screw over the majority of the peoples wants.

Just like in California, the PEOPLE said NO TO FREAKS being married, but no, they have some freak judge change the laws around and screw over the people.

The American people in a huge majority DO NOT WANT THIS HC bill to pass yet the anti American left wants to ram in down our throats anyway.

Deport the liberals, import some good people with some damn brains who want to be an American and learn our culture, language and ways.
I just completely lost (what little) respect for social conservatives (I had left).

Old 01-16-2010, 05:22 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,269,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcause View Post
And Prop 8 was wrong and unconstitutional.
Has it been ruled Unconstitutional?

Old 01-16-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Has it been ruled Unconstitutional?
We'll have to wait and see.

In terms of principle, yes, it was unconstitutional. We are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. The majority cannot have their will imposed on a minority.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:30 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,244,818 times
[quote=Theliberalvoice;12476750]Your values include wanting to **** of the left. Says a lot about your values.

My family is liberal. They are not divorced. I respect my parents so much.

And it looks like they didn't believe in abortion...If you think they did look in a mirror..

Old 01-16-2010, 05:36 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
[quote=Houston3;12477186]
Quote:
Your values include wanting to **** of the left. Says a lot about your values.

My family is liberal. They are not divorced. I respect my parents so much.

And it looks like they didn't believe in abortion...If you think they did look in a mirror..
They are pro choice. So yes, they do believe in it.

Quote:
When I dont come back it is because I have hammered you enough to know that my time is wasting trying to get you to understand.

Not worth wasting my time when some people are always wrong and on the wrong side of right all the time.

Make better decisions and you will be ok. You are still young and have a lot to learn. Later on you will understand that you already have choices and did not take on your part of making a good clear decision.
The only thing I felt hammered with is your hysteria and nonsense posts. You never hammered me.

I will take your advice. I am good for the most part. I just finished up my semester and ended up a 3.7. I have never been arrested or anything bad. In fact I have never even drank alcohol or done drugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies