Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2010, 09:19 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman
Or I could have lived within gossip range of the Michigan Militia too long in the time frame when Timothy McVeigh was reaching his boiling point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
What does McVeigh and your fetish for killing cats have to do with this conversation?
The so-called fetish only lives in your imagination. You've got to keep up, Summer. Go back and review posts #262 through #269. And if you still don't see a connection between McVeigh and this thread, then I can't help you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2010, 09:25 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,288,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The so-called fetish only lives in your imagination. You've got to keep up, Summer. Go back and review posts #262 through #269. And if you still don't see a connection between McVeigh and this thread, then I can't help you.
I don't need help and I don't see the link between McVeigh and Stack. Stack was a family man and did not think the entire government was conspiring against him. He had a beef with a particular agency and led a relatively normal life right up until the end. His letter was an emotional outpouring and was incoherent because he knew what he was doing...he praised communism at the end (by mangling the manifesto with capitalism) but decried the IRS for making his business fail. He wasn't left winged or right winged, he failed in his question for the American dream and took it out on the agency that we all hate (except for conformist robots)

Old 02-26-2010, 09:33 AM

Summer: I'll spell it out for you. Both McVeigh and Stack lived in a fantasy world where they retaliated against the supposed Big Bullies in their lives. Both ended up turning their sick fantasies into a reality.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:36 AM

938 posts, read 1,230,815 times
Quote:
It's ok though, because we supposedly live in a democracy and the mob supports her decision, right?

Vigilante justice against all domestic terrorists who think negatively of the IRS!
Mob rule...here ye..here ye....

Old 02-26-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Or I could have lived within gossip range of the Michigan Militia too long in the time frame when Timothy McVeigh was reaching his boiling point.
Doesn't negate you love for killing cats. Feline murderer

Old 02-26-2010, 09:38 AM

Wayland Woman = Conformist Robot

Old 02-26-2010, 09:43 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
Exactly. don't you hate it when adults act like fkn children?
Yes, because in a debate, it's the adults who resort to profanity when they can't make an argument.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Doesn't negate you love for killing cats. Feline murderer
Quote:
Wayland Woman = Conformist Robot

Your fantasies are getting the better of you. May I suggest you step away from the computer before you get reported for breaking the TOS. One more personal attack on this member and I may be tempted to do it myself.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
I don't need help and I don't see the link between McVeigh and Stack. Stack was a family man and did not think the entire government was conspiring against him. He had a beef with a particular agency and led a relatively normal life right up until the end. His letter was an emotional outpouring and was incoherent because he knew what he was doing...he praised communism at the end (by mangling the manifesto with capitalism) but decried the IRS for making his business fail. He wasn't left winged or right winged, he failed in his question for the American dream and took it out on the agency that we all hate (except for conformist robots)
His letter was "incoherent because he knew what he was doing"??????

Do you realize that people who know what they are doing tend to be coherent, not incoherent?

He didn't praise communism, he simply put a communist credo at the end of his post. Given the fact that he was a tax evader (as far from a communist position as you can get), he was probably trying to incoherently draw a parallel between our government and communism.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:55 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,288,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
His letter was "incoherent because he knew what he was doing"??????

Do you realize that people who know what they are doing tend to be coherent, not incoherent?

He didn't praise communism, he simply put a communist credo at the end of his post. Given the fact that he was a tax evader (as far from a communist position as you can get), he was probably trying to incoherently draw a parallel between our government and communism.
He also blamed everyone from the pope to the lucky charms leprechaun. Like some driven to suicide from the taxman, he was driven to paranoia. Unlike McVeigh (zero association), he didn't have a lifelong feeling that the gov't was conspiring against him.

Y'all need to quit apologizing for an organization that busts down doors looking for money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies