Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consent Withdrawn View Post
Because I am different than you and most of the followers in the herd. I don't base my actions by whether they are legal or illegal because the law made to benefit the lawmakers and their cronies. Besides, isn't not reporting income just a way to avoid being a victim of theft? Now if you want to talk about law, there is a law against theft but not against protecting yourself from it.

please, you just like to think that you are a non conformist.
most of us walk through life following the rules that work for us. most of the laws the majority can live with. laws against murder, child rape, kidnap how does that benefit the lawmakers and their cronies?
a small time cheat, a big time crook matters not, they all find a way to justify their actions. just as you are trying to do with a murdering coward.
there are enclaves of folks who think like this up in the woods of idaho and a few other states. great life, living off the grid talkin' trash about the over bearing government and cleaning weapons, while the women folk are in the kitchen making ya dinner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2010, 07:21 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Well we are at the 35 page mark and it appears that only a few posters (one mainly) are still trying to swim against a pretty universal tide of opprobrium. I would also repeat that I find that most of the post expressing revulsion regarding the threads original intent are infrequent visitors to our little debating society and quite a few of them have substantial reputations, which to me is a clear indication that the disgust expressed is wide spread, non-partisan, and pretty damn near universal. You would think that after such a public spanking those still trying to defend the indefensible would link their wounds and slink back into whatever amoral hole they came out of.
sorry I can't remember which one of them is the cheap cheat who doesn't wanna pay his credit card debt, and his taxes on his income or I would have left my post unedited

Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
Soooooo...why not join the fight of those trying to rid America of this 'money steeling agency'(stealing btw), so incidents like Joe Stack's don't happen again instead of badgering over the collateral damage brought by Joe Stack's outrage?

You people act like this is the first time somebody had beef with the IRS.

It WILL happen again. dreamers.

You make me want to puke!! Mr. Hunter was NOT collateral damage he was a freakin human being with a family. You make me sick. You come on here and act like this man's life meant nothing and have the nerve to use the eye-rolling icon while doing it. You are a sorry excuse for a human being.

Oh and no it is not the first time that someone has had a beef with the IRS but having a beef does not give you the right to KILL someone!!!!

Old 02-26-2010, 08:29 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,034,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
You make me want to puke!! Mr. Hunter was NOT collateral damage he was a freakin human being with a family.
Pretty freakin freaky to me, not retiring at 62 or 65, where he could have done volunteer work as an unpaid tax consultant and been a real genuine hero. I'll say it again: greed was his downfall. And perhaps a little Karma from his "heroism" in Vietnam.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:35 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Pretty freakin freaky to me, not retiring at 62 or 65, where he could have done volunteer work as an unpaid tax consultant and been a real genuine hero. I'll say it again: greed was his downfall. And perhaps a little Karma from his "heroism" in Vietnam.

Did you ever think maybe he could NOT retire, maybe he could not afford to. May people work past 65 because they HAVE to. You have zero clue why he was still working.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Default Joseph Stack a disgrace, a man who failed himself

Joe Stack was as simple-minded as his name sounds. He was a failure as a man, a bumbling, babbling, bungling imbecile who committed suicide because he couldn't cope with life. What a coward.

He took out a finer American in Vernon Hunter, endangered lives, and destroyed government property.

He's a disgrace and a collosal failure. Good riddance!

Old 02-27-2010, 12:31 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times
Quote:
Could you please explain what someone's age of retirement has to do with justifying their murder?

My parents are well into their 70s and still cannot retire. I can assure you it's not because of greed.

I am sickened by you. Absolutely sickened by how frivolously you disregard life.

Shame on you.

Old 02-27-2010, 12:48 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
You are a horrible person.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:16 PM

2,422 posts, read 2,278,265 times
F**k Joe Stack, may he rot in hell!

Old 02-27-2010, 02:18 PM

2,422 posts, read 2,278,265 times
Quote:
I hope you die a horribly painful death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies