Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2010, 11:15 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Obvious View Post
She was a one star general. Get your facts straight.

I forgot her name but remember her acting like they did all of that on their own . I know they paid for it, while she got promoted ,maybe another star for being a liar .

This is what happens when most officers never see war in person . Or see it and get immune to it and feelings .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 11:19 PM

18,395 posts, read 19,027,378 times
the family research council has an agenda, any findings they come up with is suspect.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:26 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What were YOU doing at such a "filthy festival"?

It was on the news about 2 years ago ! An independant news source who filmed it . of course I'm sure your aware of this and more since you defend it .

Nobody cared what the homosexuals did as long as they kept it to themselves, but now they are promoting it to our young in our schools and in public .

A straight person doing something like this would have been put in jail and called a child abuser, only certain ones now can break laws and even be called the victims when it's reported .

Old 05-29-2010, 12:21 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Nobody cared what the homosexuals did as long as they kept it to themselves, but now they are promoting it to our young in our schools and in public.
Sounds like a line from the 1970s. Anita Bryant - is that you?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:25 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,449,725 times
This thread is the most banal I've ever seen on this site. I'm seriously tempted to stop posting after reading some of the hate in here.

To the homophobes in here, congratulations, you've set the bar lower than I ever imagined it could be set <3 You should be so very proud.

Luckily the vast majority of America disagrees with you, and your disgusting opinions are on the fringe where they belong.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:30 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,449,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Let's see, where do I start?

---for some reason,lesbians are not as threatening as males---

apples to oranges
lesbians don't share the same barraks as males

---rape is not a crime of sex--

Most rapes the criminal has an orgasm and leaves DNA

How often does that happen in burglaries,armed robberies, or assault ?
Rape is not a crime of sex refers to MOTIVE.

You don't rape because you're horny. You rape because you're power hungry. This is an established opinion in the world of psychology.

Don't twist words like we're two year olds please, it makes the debate here so very trying. And it demeans ALL OF US.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:00 AM

138 posts, read 165,462 times
Quote:
I forgot her name but remember her acting like they did all of that on their own . I know they paid for it, while she got promoted ,maybe another star for being a liar .

This is what happens when most officers never see war in person . Or see it and get immune to it and feelings .
You got that right. She played the "V" card and moved on up.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
This thread is the most banal I've ever seen on this site. I'm seriously tempted to stop posting after reading some of the hate in here.

To the homophobes in here, congratulations, you've set the bar lower than I ever imagined it could be set <3 You should be so very proud.

Luckily the vast majority of America disagrees with you, and your disgusting opinions are on the fringe where they belong.
Show me an active duty military poll, not one of your msnbc cry baby polls.
I've only asked about 5 times now.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:13 AM

571 posts, read 943,810 times
Quote:
Hate is the strongest word in our dictionary . It is used far too much now for those who have no argument or common sense . Dis-like and disagree is a better choice . To hate means you want to kill someone, most people don't fill that way about most others they strongly disagree with .

"Disagree" means you say "I don't like gays, but whatever, it's none of my business. Just as long as they stay away from me, I don't care."

"Hate" is "Gays are an abomination to God. I actively campaign against any recognition of them as people. Though they have families with kids, I do not want those kids to have any sort of benefits whatsoever because their parents are gay. If somebody is dying and loves someone of the same sex, and has been with them for years, they should not be allowed to stay at their bedside because their relationship is sick and wrong."

So, yes, the Family Research Council HATES gays and their families, sorry. Which clashes with Jesus' message of loving ones neighbor and turning the other cheek and judging not. More like the Pharisees, if you ask me.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:02 AM

Just because I don't want gays roaming around free in the military doesn't mean I hate them. I'm experienced enough to know that it's the wrong environment for that.
I don't want illegal aliens in the military either, but I don't hate them either.
Way to many uninformed emotional people on this subject, like the lady earlier that posted she knew gays serving openly was right because her husband's cousin's nephew's brother-in-law told her so.
I guess I'll look her up and tell her how to raise her kids because I've seen my dog raise puppies and now I know all about parenting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies