Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2015, 11:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,101 times

Advertisements

here is a short video and a very long blog post which should be watched and read by anyone interested in the issues brought to light in this massive thread:

tinyurl.com/oz6w2zx

whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 08:06 AM

4,792 posts, read 6,059,948 times
Wanted to bump this old thread because it is that good. Anyway, I have shied away from topics like this since joining simply because they weren't very interesting at the time. But I feel it's a good discussion.

Men need to get over their sense of entitlement. Women owe them nothing. If they want women to pay attention to them, they need to change themselves.

Does it suck that women tend go for certain traits in men? Does it suck that supplicating men who are afraid of women don't get to sleep with them? Why should we feel sorry for people who refuse to adapt to their environment? Truth be told these types of men are no gentlemen. They're not nice. They're deranged. They expect that their existence should be enough to get them supermodel types.

Women don't need to "take one for the team". If some geek laments that a woman who puts more into dating than he does isn't into him, maybe he should put in the same effort. As if women wake up being hot. It takes a ton of effort for a woman to look good. They have to go to the gym, stay up on the latest fashion trends, find hairstyles that fit their face, wear makeup, wear uncomfortable ass clothing, and always travel in groups to make sure they're not in physical danger for doing the above because some guy on a power trip feels entitled to hurt them.

They face different struggles than we do. Oh well that's biology. You as a man don't have to worry about the things they do so quit bitching. But dating a "nice guy" isn't going to benefit them at all. He most likely will be bad at sex, will be very insecure which causes HER to be insecure, will always be questioning why she doesn't like him more, will always be overly guarded around other men, and on top of that will probably put minimal effort in himself which will make her resent him thus leading her to cheat.

Self proclaimed nice guys are just sociopaths who women avoid because who wants to date someone who is always worried about you not liking them? Who wants to date someone who simply thinks "showing up" is all the effort required in dating? Nice guys in actuality really are jerks who most often can't please a woman and will always question her choices.

The reason women date "bad boys" is because most of the time these guys have LIFE EXPERIENCE thus they are more mature and don't have a sense of entitlement. Usually they put effort into their appearance (which is why many nice guys call them vain and self absorbed). They usually are good in bed due to having a combo of many partners OR due to them just being in tune with what women like. They're not afraid to pull some hair, choke a girl, or slap her around a bit (in bed I mean!). A "bad boy" in actuality is just a man who realizes that he has to offer a lot and doesn't continue wasting his time with low quality women who are the equivalent of the "nice guy".

Truth be told, bad boys aren't inherently bad people because they just realized that it's better to move on from a woman who doesn't provide value in their lives. That's why bad boys seem like they use women. You don't know why the bad boy left. The bad boy probably realized he temporarily lowered his standards and realizing his mistake, moves on to another woman. It's not as if you know what goes on in their heads. But usually people are quick to call bad boys such simply because they don't understand the situation.

People who offer a lot don't tend to stay around long in relationships with people who offer little. It's just that these people are so in tune with themselves that they have an attitude of quick action. They don't spend time trying to play it safe. They take action and quickly they seduce women. This doesn't mean they don't get rejected. They get rejected way more than a nice guy will ever attempt. They just realize life is short so they take way more chances the average guy so they end up having more bedpost notches. But sometimes taking these quick chances can lead to finding out a girl isn't exactly what they wanted. So in YOUR EYES they pump and dump. They move faster in life because they figure they have competition and that women owe them nothing. And since theh realize women owe them nothing, they quickly start to act the same way, realizing they owe women nothing.

I am tired of people thinking "bad boys" take advantage of women as if women didn't choose to bed them. These women make it seem like the guy hurt them, but truth be told the woman knew exactly what she was doing, she sometimes just doesn't own her mistake. This is why bad boys are stigmatized. It's stupid immature women who call them bad boys and jerks. Really what it is is these women regret spreading their legs and want to make men seem the bad guy. He only took advantage of one thing: her sex drive and hormones. The fact that another man is jealous of his quick action should not fuel his sense of entitlement. If he wants women to pay attention to him, he needs to offer more than just compliments that women hear 24/7. This is why women despise nice guys. They bring nothing to the table she hasn't had before.

My advice to these incel types is this. Go work out. Get some gains. Get a nice haircut that fits your face. Don't follow PUA played out advice that is a ploy for money. Become into yourself. This is a good thing. Women are into themselves (I mean theh put more effort than you do and I mean this is a gold thing). Stop caring what people think. If you truly believe the world "owes you" a hot girlfriend then put out what you want to get back. Life rewards effort. Become a hot guy. In my opinion I see too many women lowering their standards and being with men who put in little effort. In my opinion it's women who should start ditching these cucks and find themselves a guy who actually is more into himself. Well they do. It's called cheating haha. Kidding but not really.

Nice guys can get girls. They just can't keep them because the way biology is, women are the selectors. So if you're a guy putting in minimal effort expect to get minimal results. You want supermodel looks you better offer supermodel looks. If you refuse to or can't then how about being less of a superficial prick and dating women that are actually in your league? If you're not s slayer that's OK. There are literally tons of women out there who would love male attention but you're a loser who thinks that only Chrissy Tiegen types deserve your attention when you're more of a Raj the tech geek kind of guy. The problem with many self proclaimed nice guys is they truly have this warped view that most women aren't worth their time and that's the reason they're so frustrated. They put in $8/hr worth of work and expect to make six figures. I don't mean in their career, I mean with girls.

The truth is, it's these men who need to start taking one for the team. If the girls you like ignore you, why not start by paying attention to the girls who don't ignore you? You build experience and you may get a relationship out of it that can be very valuable. And if you're a good looking guy whom hot women still ignore then you're just not putting enough effort to make them notice you. How do i know this? Because most of your time is spent bitching about how women hate you instead of you putting yourself out there.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:15 AM

5,466 posts, read 3,065,768 times
Great, can we put this thread to bed now.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
Great, can we put this thread to bed now.
X out of it?

Old 07-06-2017, 11:04 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Wanted to bump this old thread because it is that good. Anyway, I have shied away from topics like this since joining simply because they weren't very interesting at the time. But I feel it's a good discussion.

Men need to get over their sense of entitlement. Women owe them nothing. If they want women to pay attention to them, they need to change themselves.

Does it suck that women tend go for certain traits in men? Does it suck that supplicating men who are afraid of women don't get to sleep with them? Why should we feel sorry for people who refuse to adapt to their environment? Truth be told these types of men are no gentlemen. They're not nice. They're deranged. They expect that their existence should be enough to get them supermodel types.

Women don't need to "take one for the team". If some geek laments that a woman who puts more into dating than he does isn't into him, maybe he should put in the same effort. As if women wake up being hot. It takes a ton of effort for a woman to look good. They have to go to the gym, stay up on the latest fashion trends, find hairstyles that fit their face, wear makeup, wear uncomfortable ass clothing, and always travel in groups to make sure they're not in physical danger for doing the above because some guy on a power trip feels entitled to hurt them.

They face different struggles than we do. Oh well that's biology. You as a man don't have to worry about the things they do so quit bitching. But dating a "nice guy" isn't going to benefit them at all. He most likely will be bad at sex, will be very insecure which causes HER to be insecure, will always be questioning why she doesn't like him more, will always be overly guarded around other men, and on top of that will probably put minimal effort in himself which will make her resent him thus leading her to cheat.

Self proclaimed nice guys are just sociopaths who women avoid because who wants to date someone who is always worried about you not liking them? Who wants to date someone who simply thinks "showing up" is all the effort required in dating? Nice guys in actuality really are jerks who most often can't please a woman and will always question her choices.

The reason women date "bad boys" is because most of the time these guys have LIFE EXPERIENCE thus they are more mature and don't have a sense of entitlement. Usually they put effort into their appearance (which is why many nice guys call them vain and self absorbed). They usually are good in bed due to having a combo of many partners OR due to them just being in tune with what women like. They're not afraid to pull some hair, choke a girl, or slap her around a bit (in bed I mean!). A "bad boy" in actuality is just a man who realizes that he has to offer a lot and doesn't continue wasting his time with low quality women who are the equivalent of the "nice guy".

Truth be told, bad boys aren't inherently bad people because they just realized that it's better to move on from a woman who doesn't provide value in their lives. That's why bad boys seem like they use women. You don't know why the bad boy left. The bad boy probably realized he temporarily lowered his standards and realizing his mistake, moves on to another woman. It's not as if you know what goes on in their heads. But usually people are quick to call bad boys such simply because they don't understand the situation.

People who offer a lot don't tend to stay around long in relationships with people who offer little. It's just that these people are so in tune with themselves that they have an attitude of quick action. They don't spend time trying to play it safe. They take action and quickly they seduce women. This doesn't mean they don't get rejected. They get rejected way more than a nice guy will ever attempt. They just realize life is short so they take way more chances the average guy so they end up having more bedpost notches. But sometimes taking these quick chances can lead to finding out a girl isn't exactly what they wanted. So in YOUR EYES they pump and dump. They move faster in life because they figure they have competition and that women owe them nothing. And since theh realize women owe them nothing, they quickly start to act the same way, realizing they owe women nothing.

I am tired of people thinking "bad boys" take advantage of women as if women didn't choose to bed them. These women make it seem like the guy hurt them, but truth be told the woman knew exactly what she was doing, she sometimes just doesn't own her mistake. This is why bad boys are stigmatized. It's stupid immature women who call them bad boys and jerks. Really what it is is these women regret spreading their legs and want to make men seem the bad guy. He only took advantage of one thing: her sex drive and hormones. The fact that another man is jealous of his quick action should not fuel his sense of entitlement. If he wants women to pay attention to him, he needs to offer more than just compliments that women hear 24/7. This is why women despise nice guys. They bring nothing to the table she hasn't had before.

My advice to these incel types is this. Go work out. Get some gains. Get a nice haircut that fits your face. Don't follow PUA played out advice that is a ploy for money. Become into yourself. This is a good thing. Women are into themselves (I mean theh put more effort than you do and I mean this is a gold thing). Stop caring what people think. If you truly believe the world "owes you" a hot girlfriend then put out what you want to get back. Life rewards effort. Become a hot guy. In my opinion I see too many women lowering their standards and being with men who put in little effort. In my opinion it's women who should start ditching these cucks and find themselves a guy who actually is more into himself. Well they do. It's called cheating haha. Kidding but not really.

Nice guys can get girls. They just can't keep them because the way biology is, women are the selectors. So if you're a guy putting in minimal effort expect to get minimal results. You want supermodel looks you better offer supermodel looks. If you refuse to or can't then how about being less of a superficial prick and dating women that are actually in your league? If you're not s slayer that's OK. There are literally tons of women out there who would love male attention but you're a loser who thinks that only Chrissy Tiegen types deserve your attention when you're more of a Raj the tech geek kind of guy. The problem with many self proclaimed nice guys is they truly have this warped view that most women aren't worth their time and that's the reason they're so frustrated. They put in $8/hr worth of work and expect to make six figures. I don't mean in their career, I mean with girls.

The truth is, it's these men who need to start taking one for the team. If the girls you like ignore you, why not start by paying attention to the girls who don't ignore you? You build experience and you may get a relationship out of it that can be very valuable. And if you're a good looking guy whom hot women still ignore then you're just not putting enough effort to make them notice you. How do i know this? Because most of your time is spent bitching about how women hate you instead of you putting yourself out there.
Actually your 1st mistake here is buying into this nice guy, bad boy paradigm of stereotypes. I mean **** you would never stereotype women in the Madonna/***** complex so why is it okay to categorize men as if they're only two types of men out there.

Number two, either both men and women need to "take one for the team" or neither. If a man isn't attracted to a woman even if she is attracted to him then he shouldn't date her. Just like the inverse if a woman is not attracted to a man. It is just a waste of time, you should like the person you date instead of just using them to get experience.

Ultimately your post is full of condescension and could be better if you choose to pick other men up instead of kicking them while they are down.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:08 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Actually your 1st mistake here is buying into this nice guy, bad boy paradigm of stereotypes. I mean **** you would never stereotype women in the Madonna/***** complex so why is it okay to categorize men as if they're only two types of men out there.

Number two, either both men and women need to "take one for the team" or neither. If a man isn't attracted to a woman even if she is attracted to him then he shouldn't date her. Just like the inverse if a woman is not attracted to a man. It is just a waste of time, you should like the person you date instead of just using them to get experience.

Ultimately your post is full of condescension and could be better if you choose to pick other men up instead of kicking them while they are down.
Quoted for truth.

That being said, he does make solid points in his post.

Also, to add on, I also believe some people (both females and males) aren't meant to be in a relationship. It ultimately takes two to tango. Of course, if someone lowers their standard completely, they'd easily be able to find someone in all likelihood, but I don't think most sane people want that.

Last edited by NewYorker11356; 07-06-2017 at 11:23 AM..

Old 07-06-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post

You read into my post things that aren't there. I don't classify people as either nice guy or bad boy. I am using words that the manosphere likes to speak to them in their language. That is it.

It doesn't change the fact that many incel types do have a sense of entitlement and they refuse to understand male/female dynamics. They instead feel like the world owes them something but they don't do what it takes to get it.

And no, no one should date anyone they don't like. But at the same time people need to stop having ridiculous standards which many incel men do. You wanna date a girl whom all the guys fawn over? Then become the male equivalent. It's not easy but worthwhile things never are.

And men who have rape fantasies and **** shame women don't need to be lifted up. They need to be given a dose of reality. Men who think that women are evil for ignoring them don't need to be treated like victims.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
Quoted for truth.

That being said, he does make solid points in his post.

Also, to add on, I also believe some people (both females and males) aren't meant to be in a relationship. It ultimately takes two to tango. Of course, if someone lowers their standard completely, they'd easily be able to find someone in all likelihood, but I don't think most sane people want that.
Let's look at the other end of the spectrum. Men don't want to lower their standards but feel entitled to being with super hot babes whom they can show off. How is that fair? They want to get a Maserati but pay Hyundai money for it.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:08 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Let's look at the other end of the spectrum. Men don't want to lower their standards but feel entitled to being with super hot babes whom they can show off. How is that fair? They want to get a Maserati but pay Hyundai money for it.
It's no different than women not wanting to lower their own standards. Some women are below average in looks, overweight, don't work or barely make any money, etc. Yet, they still want a young hot stud with 10 in looks, social life, money, status, etc.

The people in both those situations are delusional, lol.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
It's no different than women not wanting to lower their own standards. Some women are below average in looks, overweight, don't work or barely make any money, etc. Yet, they still want a young hot stud with 10 in looks, social life, money, status, etc.

The people in both those situations are delusional, lol.
Yes but this discussion is about men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology