Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 06:07 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Yeah, two years into "raping" the kid she starts poking fun at the size of his poker

I can imagine it now... Little (now BIG) Johnny is drinking with his now 20ish friends and brags about how Mrs Goodbody was making fun of his little weenie while "raping" him throughout HS.

Psychological scars become mere flesh wounds as he is but a notch in her lipstick case.

Male puppies start humping anything at around a year old. Humans are but animals and are prone to the same. Boys are ready to reproduce as soon as puberty kicks in. Girls can as soon as they menstruate. Read about how royalty of any era promised their sons and daughters away long before puberty. They could be married at 12 though were most likely no sexually active for a few years.

Lots-o-young girls were married off to men in their 20s-40s for the purpose of joining families together and begetting an heir. Both families benefitted as the older guy was usually someone of importance and brought some financial reward to the girl's family.

Arranged marriages are still common in many parts of the world. Little girls are promised away at birth.

Oh, the humanity
Sounds far fetched.

Not every boy dreams of the "fantasy" of being with an older experienced hot woman at the same age.

Not every boy has the "sexual awakening" at the same age.

I was in a mixed high school, I liked the girls, but I was shy to even talk to them in the first place.

Sure it was MTV and the "Hot for teacher" video. But even as a young teenager, I was more worried on failing math than my hormones. I was more into the "Star Wars" thing, yes with fantasies of Slave Leia in "Return of the Jedi", but that was all: fantasies.

If the boy is shy and some hot teacher make an advance on him...well, maybe he will enjoy it, but for another one it will be traumatic.

Teachers (both male and female) should've know better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2014, 06:30 AM

2,777 posts, read 1,782,756 times
I think it's largely about the preciousness of female innocence and how important it is for them to be virgins before they're married.

This extends to men who molest boys as well, because in doing so they are 'feminizing' the boy.

But if a boy is molested by a woman, he simply becomes a man. He hasn't lost anything important, because boys/men who have sexual experience are regarded as virile or potent.

I'm not defending pedophilia here, just talking about social traditions... most of which are influenced by religion.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:41 PM

652 posts, read 874,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatula City View Post
I think it's largely about the preciousness of female innocence and how important it is for them to be virgins before they're married.

This extends to men who molest boys as well, because in doing so they are 'feminizing' the boy.

But if a boy is molested by a woman, he simply becomes a man. He hasn't lost anything important, because boys/men who have sexual experience are regarded as virile or potent.

I'm not defending pedophilia here, just talking about social traditions... most of which are influenced by religion.
This is an off shoot of the Oedipus complex. They made him king for screwing his own asexual mother. If being molested by a woman makes a boy a man. Being molested by a man makes him a weak ***** with no self worth, or ability to defend himself from predators. This type of male is known as low hanging fruit. Often susceptible to suggestion.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:16 PM

87 posts, read 92,850 times
if it is a little girl and a adult guy it is called rape.

if it is a little boy and a adult woman it is called lucky little b****d.

this is life. should we say the little girl was lucky also???

Old 01-21-2015, 08:10 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,006,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by packnrat View Post
if it is a little girl and a adult guy it is called rape.

if it is a little boy and a adult woman it is called lucky little b****d.

this is life. should we say the little girl was lucky also???

I blame a lot of that on feminism. If feminists were really about gender equality, they would fight against these stereotypes and start shaming these sick and pathetic women.

Old 01-22-2015, 04:45 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,041,681 times
Because male and female sexuality aren't the same. Except when it benefits women to say that it's the same. Then it's the same. Otherwise, it's different. If you don't understand which instances are which, you're clearly some kind of loser and probably a serial killer too.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:38 PM

140 posts, read 191,963 times
The thing I have a problem with is that whenever a female is caught for a horrendous crime, mental health or her childhood is always blamed, whereas when a male is caught he is just evil.

I wouldn't consider an adult teacher sleeping with a 15 year old boy "pedophilia", but I can assure you there are plenty of women who prey on much younger kids.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:23 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,194,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheInternet View Post
The thing I have a problem with is that whenever a female is caught for a horrendous crime, mental health or her childhood is always blamed, whereas when a male is caught he is just evil.

I wouldn't consider an adult teacher sleeping with a 15 year old boy "pedophilia", but I can assure you there are plenty of women who prey on much younger kids.
Well pedo is someone who likes prepubescent kids. Someone who likes teenagers is called Ephebophile.

But really, I don't agree with us, in terms of 18+. In the UK 16 is the age of consent for sex, and in Japan it's 15 I think. So, that's as low as I would go in terms of someone over 18 being with someone under. 15 is my cut-off point, otherwise I don't see the older person as evil.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:31 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
I blame a lot of that on feminism. If feminists were really about gender equality, they would fight against these stereotypes and start shaming these sick and pathetic women.
Are you seriously implying that feminists are in favor of or not against female rapists?

As a woman, I can tell you that any older lady that even such a finger on my boy will get her ass handed to her by me.
If she lived to tell about it, I will make sure that every day of the rest of her life will be a living hell.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:33 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheInternet View Post

Pray tell, how is it that you can assureus of that?

And, if you have personal knowledge this is happening, why aren't you doing anything to stop it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology