Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 06:23 AM

92 posts, read 40,965 times

Advertisements

The reason I asked is because she lives in a fairly new apartment complex and I was hesitant sending the package because I didn't want it sitting in front on her door with other tenants around especially it being right here at Christmas. The apartment complex is only 3 years old and it's a small town so there is no contact information on google to contact management to see if they let UPS deliver to their tenant's doors or if they store them in the management building and contact the tenant. I don't think anyone occupies the management building all the time. I may just send it to her sister's house. She wouldn't mind.

I'm not peeking at their social media. I've unfollowed her and all her family. Didn't unfriend, just unfollowed so their stuff doesn't show up in my feed. I also uninstalled facebook temporarily off my phone. I kept snapchat because I have friends that message me on there a lot but I don't look at her or her families stories or anything like that.

Thanks guys I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology