Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2008, 04:45 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,204 times

Advertisements

Hey Moonlight,
Great news! You'll be packing soon! Hey, now that you're done using the seller's mojo can you pass it on to the needy. I'm hoping for those who have been waiting the longest to get the offers first. With the rest of us selling right after. Saying a prayer for hope, and a fair price.. for both buyers and sellers, and a transaction that blesses everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2008, 06:18 PM

152 posts, read 432,565 times
Thank you Crazyma, Judy P, LaceyEx and Koofie!

Dogma - Been thinking about you all day!

Old 08-01-2008, 06:24 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightCellist View Post
Everything went WELL! In fact the inspector and buyer's RE were here early. We had a friendly chat and 90 minutes later they were done. (I wasn't here for it.)

About an hour later buyer's RE send a REASONABLE offer for repairs. DH will sign after he gets out of work. In fact so reasonable we will be leaving the buyer's a little housewarming gift.

So I'm here to give you a hug and wish you good luck!
That is awesome! That gives me hope, our buyers and inspector will be here in about 20 minutes. Carl will greet them then leave, I, of course, will have the dogs..they don't call me dogmom for nada..

we have some boxes out ready to go to storage and some things in one of the bedrooms that we are taking to WA so I hope they don't mind..we are MOVING, right. I left them a note that said Welcome Home and that i had left some soap in the dishwasher if they wanted to start it and test it..might as well wash my dishes while they are at it.

I dont envy the inspector having to go up in our attic, its 104 out right now which makes it about 204 in the attic

Hopefully nothing wrong or little somethings...we are not in a position to fix anything big...

I also left some bottles of cold water..

Prayers peeps! send good vibes here to Washington city, utah!

Old 08-01-2008, 06:32 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,723 times
I was wondering how you were doing today.Fingers are crossed and a prayer for you that all goes well. Please keep us posted on how things go.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:13 PM

2,791 posts, read 10,806,951 times
hi all,
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up lately, but I had a hectic week. Just to let you know I do think about all of you every day and wish you the best. Glad to hear some positive news! We had several offers; none we accepted. We had a showing tonight and I arrived home while they were still at the house. They seemed very interested and asked me some questions that only a serious buyer would ask. We shall see!

Old 08-01-2008, 10:02 PM

165 posts, read 812,161 times
Sending you all the best - close this deal!

Old 08-01-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookdaleresident View Post
hi all,
Sorry I haven't been able to keep up lately, but I had a hectic week. Just to let you know I do think about all of you every day and wish you the best. Glad to hear some positive news! We had several offers; none we accepted. We had a showing tonight and I arrived home while they were still at the house. They seemed very interested and asked me some questions that only a serious buyer would ask. We shall see!
That is so promising to have offers! See, it's going to come together for you..you are close! How bad were the offers....sounds like the folks today might be the ones...fingers crossed and prayers on the way...)

Old 08-01-2008, 10:31 PM

Quick update, I am tired and going to bed...shoot I cant spell either lol

Well, dogs and I took a drive to Cedar City, about 50 miles up the interstate, went to McDonalds, got a hamburger for them, they shared ordered a cheeseburger happy meal for me and what did I get but the nuggets. I really wanted a burger..had I known that I would not have given the dogs the burger, I would have given them the nuggets. I digress..

The agent and buyer and inspector got here about 7:15 and said about an hour, Carl greeted them said the buyer seemed really nice, had a tape measure, etc...made some small talk I guess..I got back here about 8:40 and the buyer and his agent were still in the house, inspector gone. I had to pee so I said, I will sit up the block with the dogs for 10 min then I'm goin in. I drove around the block and as I came around the bend they were leaving and the buyer was across the street taking pictures so I take that as a good sign.

Have not heard from our agent yet, too late now...seems like the buyer's agent picked him up at the airport and came right to the house, they live up in Salt Lake area...I ahve a feeling he was flying back tonight...

Hopefully nothing wrong, house was cool when I left, water worked, etc..
I am so ready to move..especially since we are about packed...keep those good thoughts coming this way!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for all of us...NIght..

Old 08-02-2008, 10:21 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,148,204 times
Any news on the inspection Dogmom?

Old 08-02-2008, 12:15 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,723 times
brookdaleresident sending a prayer your way that you get the offer you want. Hopefully these buyers are the ones.

dogmom any news on your inspection yet? I have been praying all goes well and you can finally move on to the next chapter in your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate