Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2009, 10:25 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
On a good note, my daughter is in Parents Magazine ! it is out now. She has a full page ad with another little boy in it!! for their Valentine's Issue... It's on page 113! in case anyone wants to look lol.. They have it at Barnes and Nobles/Borders/ Target/Walmart/Bjs! If you are out and about go to the magazine racks lol of any stores lol and take a peek!
She does some print work in Manhattan through an agency... She will be in two more mags coming up "Knit Simple" due out in March and First for Women in a few weeks.
Just wanted to share with you all!!

heres a pic of my twins !
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/mianoah1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/Miaxmas1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...esez/lbi-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...X8265cropt.jpg
Your kids are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to check out the new Parents issue.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:30 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
Hey NJ, you been holding out on us!WOW What a beautiful daughter and handsome son! You must be SO proud!! I will check out the mag when I am out.(paid print work??? could wind up with a nice nest egg!) How neat- I always thought twins would be cool. Maybe twice the work, but twice the fun, eh??
My! we have some wonderful kids and granduns here at camp!

Barb- yeah went to Jasons for quick bite.
Hey, I would sent her a link with stuff that has caught your eye- give her a heads up what you find appealing. And she can hone in on those, as far as area, etc. Maybe discover which might be the REAL Good deal as opposed to the ones that are ALWAYS for sell. There is one of those in the neighborhood we were in in FL. Has been on the market for 5 yrs. supposedly, with different agencies. No price drop- it is 100k over comps. LOL, when you know what freezes!

Well I am on a housecleaning binge today. Also want to rinse out the curtains I've put up. You just can't get them to hang right until you press them neatly while they are slightly damp. Anal that I am...
will check back later...

Old 01-12-2009, 11:01 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,034 times
NJsocks What beautiful children you have. The first picture of the twins so reminds me of a picture my dad had taken of me hugging my twin brother most likly we were the same age as yours then. Bro didn't mind then but a few years later no hugging or kissing allowed according to him. My cousin and I would chase him and try and kiss him.He hated that.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:26 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Holy mother of god......my agent heard back from the agent that showed our homeon Saturday. They said out of the 10 homes they looked at on Saturday, ours was in the top 3 and they are expecting to come back for a second showing this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for us please!

Kristine

Old 01-12-2009, 12:27 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Oh Hammy-everything crossed, karma, prayers, pixie dust!!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 12:30 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Holy mother of god......my agent heard back from the agent that showed our homeon Saturday. They said out of the 10 homes they looked at on Saturday, ours was in the top 3 and they are expecting to come back for a second showing this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine
Fingers crossed. Looks good.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:43 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post

Kristine
Hammy, did you think you were going to pass out, lol! That is great..sounds promising..will keep my fingers and toes crossed. Hell if it will help I will even cross my eyes

Old 01-12-2009, 12:47 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hammy, did you think you were going to pass out, lol! That is great..sounds promising..will keep my fingers and toes crossed. Hell if it will help I will even cross my eyes

LOL I totally almost passed out! I think I sreamed "WHAT" really loud because the girl next to my cube looked over at me like she thought something was wrong. LOL

I am trying not to get to excited because there are 2 other homes they like too. But this is the first time we have really been in a top three.

Kristine

Old 01-12-2009, 01:27 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,317 times
Hammy,
That's great news. I hope this is it.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:31 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
WOOHOO ~~~~#%^~#%^ ***** CRAZY dancing here at camp for Hammy!!
You go girl! we all send pixie dust, karma, prayers, heck can I cross my boobies????

that is great news, hope your house will inspire them further and make them feel like HOME- tell that agent to GIT'ER DONE..what ever it takes?!?!?!?!
Firing the canon full of pixie dust for you~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate