Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2009, 03:47 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times

Advertisements

Old 01-12-2009, 04:30 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,836 times
NJ==You're twins are gorgeous==, and it's nice that your daughter's "older" brother looks out for her, lol. Hammy, hope they pick your house. Why wouldn't they, it is obviously the best one. Wonder when they'll make you that great offer?

Hope all the rest of you are all feeling better. Someone at work today said the days are getting 1 1/2 minutes longer each day...not sure if that's accurate, but it's slightly encouraging. Crazyma, I love your color palate (sp?), it's really pretty with the dark toned wood and the blue and white.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:52 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
LOL I totally almost passed out! I think I sreamed "WHAT" really loud because the girl next to my cube looked over at me like she thought something was wrong. LOL

I am trying not to get to excited because there are 2 other homes they like too. But this is the first time we have really been in a top three.

Kristine
THANK you from the bottom of my heart! CRAZYMA, HAMMY,DOGMOM,NIKI,LORRIE,LACEY,TAMBRE,TEXAS,(HDL AND STOY!) (thanks for the email and reps!) I appreciate it... yes, a little print work on the side....it's all in fun as long as she likes it!

HAMMY- My heart did a flip for you that your buyers have a good eye on your home!! it is a beaut! Good luck. Keeping everything crossed! woohoooooooooooooooooooo!

Old 01-12-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
NJ==You're twins are gorgeous==, and it's nice that your daughter's "older" brother looks out for her, lol. Hammy, hope they pick your house. Why wouldn't they, it is obviously the best one. Wonder when they'll make you that great offer?

Hope all the rest of you are all feeling better. Someone at work today said the days are getting 1 1/2 minutes longer each day...not sure if that's accurate, but it's slightly encouraging. Crazyma, I love your color palate (sp?), it's really pretty with the dark toned wood and the blue and white.
I noticed too today it is getting a little brighter outside!! Yeah! It gives me more energy!! woohoo!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:48 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Can someone pleeeeezzzze send us some sun up here???

Old 01-13-2009, 07:33 AM

sorry dogmom-overcast here...Predicting snow for Thurs. here maybe a dusting *(my twins are turning 4 )woohoo!!

Lacey, I want some snow girl!!! Send it this way!!

Hammy? Are the people coming back for a second showing soon?? Everything is crossed for you!!

Old 01-13-2009, 07:43 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
NJS-would if I could-have mini mountains lining driveway. It's 43 below right now.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:32 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
sorry dogmom-overcast here...Predicting snow for Thurs. here maybe a dusting *(my twins are turning 4 )woohoo!!

Lacey, I want some snow girl!!! Send it this way!!

Hammy? Are the people coming back for a second showing soon?? Everything is crossed for you!!
No word yet but their realtor said they would be back within the week. It is so dang cold right now I just don't see anyone wanting to go look at homes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NJS-would if I could-have mini mountains lining driveway. It's 43 below right now.
Lacey - can you believe this weather??? It is -33 here today and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work because everything was pure ice!

Kristine

Old 01-13-2009, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
No word yet but their realtor said they would be back within the week. It is so dang cold right now I just don't see anyone wanting to go look at homes.

Lacey - can you believe this weather??? It is -33 here today and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work because everything was pure ice!

Kristine
OMG you guys!!I didn't realize you were both in the same state!! Are your neighbors??? that is freezingggggggggggggggggg! Holy crap. Antarctica!
Your heating bills must be through the roof....Dayum. Stay warm girls!!

LOL Kristine--I guess they are pretty serious if they are looking in the bitter cold temps!! I am sure they will get back to you soon!!

Hi to everyone else...No word from Judy yet anyone????

Old 01-13-2009, 10:39 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Some quick humor to try and put a smile on all of our faces.

Little Ham came into the bathroom this morning when I was taking a shower. He stood there for a second and pointed at my boobs and said "those armpits you have, those things are expensive!". I almost fell over laughing. I quickly told him that maybe he needed to go out in the other room with daddy and let mommy finish her shower. That silly kid!

And for the record - no I don't have fake ones.

Kristine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate