Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 05:16 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,062 times

Advertisements

Crazyma, sounds like that pilot really knew what to do to make the safest crash landing. a hero in my book and hopefully my pilot my next flight!!!
it's good to hear about all the showings, wondering what would've happened if we kept ours on the market. in our paper yesterday it said our township house prices had risen from 2007 to 2008's prices. so good to know. dont know why but it is. a realtor had called today to get our business. normally i wouldnt like that but it shows that if he's agressive to get us as a listing he would prpbably be aggressive to get us buyers!!

Old 01-15-2009, 05:34 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
Howdy Analyze- so glad to have you around the campfire- heaven knows we need to stay warm! So you liking your new digs?? did you buy another house, or holding off until the other sells?

stoy- yep, that agent is eager, at least he is showing some iniaitive. Well are you planning to re list it?
( sorry to ask, hard to keep up with all the campers and their comings and goings LOL)

Painter, hey hey hey some calls! it is looking up. I tell ya, it's gonna happen

wow Camp is such a great place, I sure enjoy it so neat to have folks from all over, with varied interests, jobs,etc.
well the magic chili creation is ready and I hear the garage door, later peeps!
Throw another log on the fire Lorrie! (that Mindydog- how she can prance around and dally in the cold is beyond me_hurry up ! our silly dawgs!)

Old 01-15-2009, 06:27 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times
hi y'all.
gold dust - that was very rude of the agent to do that.

Lorriem - thank you thank you for that fire picture. I am freezing my fanny off at 12 degrees but then I see some of you have way below zero temperatures. I don't know how you do it.

Crazyma - the turkey chile sounds great. My DH made some ham and beans and it helped with the cold weather.

dogmom - good luck on house hunting in Sacramento. You are fairly close to my old stomping grounds (an hour or so) the bay area -Fremont

Is most everyone on here selling a home? I feel like the odd man (girl) out as a buyer. We had the home inspection last week, which went well. The appraisal was today. We close the 28th, and nothing better come up between now and then because we already bought our airline tickets. I still can't believe we got this house.........so one more short sale success story

Old 01-15-2009, 06:33 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Sounds like your agent knew they were there to preview! I would be angry with my agent for not telling me that!
No she didn't. She only knew from me. She had just sent me the link for our weekly activity report and this agent actually called after that had been done, and my husband just confirmed thinking it was a regular showing. We just both assumed it was a preview for a potential buyer. I had already told my agent we confirmed for a preview and then she suggested I stay at home and offered to email the agent to tell her I would be home.

Kinda funny too as I looked and this preview agent has one listing...a $79,000 condo. She is not with my RE company.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,062 times
chickrae, you're just one step ahead of a lot of us!! paving the way!!

http://www.familytiez.com/video/gin.htm this is for dog lovers

http://www.noob.us/entertainment/awe...m-the-bellhop/

Last edited by BCG8; 01-15-2009 at 06:46 PM..

Old 01-15-2009, 06:45 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,203 times
fellow campers!!! I hope all of you are staying warm or trying to, I can't imagine it being in the freezing cold a lot of you all are living in right now brrrrr !!!
It sounds like things are picking up a little for some of you and you are seeing some activity on the home front !!! Lets all pray this is a better year for us all.
We actually have a showing on Saturday but I already have been informed by our Realtor that the guy is looking for some real bargains in this market so needless to say we are not expecting much from it!!! I have come to the place in this mess that it will happen when it happens and I am tired of worrying about it. I just put it in God's hands and told him I have stressed enough over it!!
TC and GB my friends!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
hi y'all.
gold dust - that was very rude of the agent to do that.

Lorriem - thank you thank you for that fire picture. I am freezing my fanny off at 12 degrees but then I see some of you have way below zero temperatures. I don't know how you do it.

Crazyma - the turkey chile sounds great. My DH made some ham and beans and it helped with the cold weather.

dogmom - good luck on house hunting in Sacramento. You are fairly close to my old stomping grounds (an hour or so) the bay area -Fremont

Is most everyone on here selling a home? I feel like the odd man (girl) out as a buyer. We had the home inspection last week, which went well. The appraisal was today. We close the 28th, and nothing better come up between now and then because we already bought our airline tickets. I still can't believe we got this house.........so one more short sale success story
Big WOO HOO congrats on your new home Hope you have a great trip!!
We are listed subject to sale, so already know what house we will be getting if we can sell ours. This could be a long winter

Yeah it really was rude, and I was so nice to her, as it was just sinking in, in the back of my mind what her true motive was. Ahh she gushed over our house though so I guess I forgive her. I will just stay home for any preview showing if I feel like it because you never know what it could lead to.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
fellow campers!!! I hope all of you are staying warm or trying to, I can't imagine it being in the freezing cold a lot of you all are living in right now brrrrr !!!
It sounds like things are picking up a little for some of you and you are seeing some activity on the home front !!! Lets all pray this is a better year for us all.
We actually have a showing on Saturday but I already have been informed by our Realtor that the guy is looking for some real bargains in this market so needless to say we are not expecting much from it!!! I have come to the place in this mess that it will happen when it happens and I am tired of worrying about it. I just put it in God's hands and told him I have stressed enough over it!!
TC and GB my friends!!!
Good attitude and advice All the little pictures you guys download are so cute...I don't know how to do that.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:04 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times
thanks gold dust
I just hope nothing happens between now and 28th, such as the bank throwing some other hoop we have to jump through, after we have already paid for the inspection, appraisal, plane tickets....

stoymonkey....I hope I do a good job of paving the way but we still have to sell this house when we finally do move there in 1 1/2 to 3 years. Hopefully the market will be better than it is now.

Welcome analyzethis and good luck with selling your home.

JudyP - good luck with your showing

Old 01-15-2009, 07:21 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
I have come to the place in this mess that it will happen when it happens and I am tired of worrying about it. I just put it in God's hands and told him I have stressed enough over it!!
TC and GB my friends!!!
My thoughts exactly, Judy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Good attitude and advice All the little pictures you guys download are so cute...I don't know how to do that.
Gold*dust, you have to have an acct on photobucket.com. Once you have an acct, you can search for images. When you find the image. COPY the IMG link below the pic and then come here and PASTE it in your message. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate