Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2009, 08:03 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,398 times

Advertisements

You all want to hear abunch of CRAP? We got another offer on the little house this a.m.----40K, can not believe it. That is 67% LESS than appraisal and COMPS and and and they want a contingency based on financing! Okay I am seriously pissed now. What a waste of time.....all these so called buyers saying sellers are delusional and the buyers have to offer 67% off and they dont know if they can get a mortgage, geeze!

Old 02-10-2009, 08:11 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
You all want to hear abunch of CRAP? We got another offer on the little house this a.m.----40K, can not believe it. That is 67% LESS than appraisal and COMPS and and and they want a contingency based on financing! Okay I am seriously pissed now. What a waste of time.....all these so called buyers saying sellers are delusional and the buyers have to offer 67% off and they dont know if they can get a mortgage, geeze!

OMG I cannot believe this! 67% off? I cannot even believe their realtor had the guts to present the offer! I would have just told them no way, not gonna do it. Un freakin believable.

Kristine

Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Texas - your in my thoughts girl! I know that you did not want to have the surgery but maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Now you don't have to wonder anymore about it and can just get it done and move on with your life.

Kristine

Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Oh Texas, I was so hoping you wouldn't have to have the surgery. I am sure you will be in good hands and rest a sure the prayers are going out for you. We will be thinking about you friend!

Just listened to a little bit of our new Presidents address. OH BOY! Cant wait to hear about the package he has planned for the market, maybe tomorrow there will be an announcement. Nothing here on my place for the weekend - no calls. Oh well another day, huh.

Painter- your record sounds like mine lol..No buyers/no calls/no nothing lol...
TEXAS!!!!!!!! FEEL BETTER SOON MY FRIEND!!!!!PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!

Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 AM

Hey there Hammy, How are you doing this a.m., havent seen much of you around here, I know life's priorities get in the way, lol.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 AM

Morning NJ, It does suck being a seller. I just checked the inventory for us and it is lower but don't know if it is because people dropped their listings for the winter or what. I am concerned to say the least if all those folks jump back into selling here in the next coupl of weeks, eeks. You know I never could understand how someone could just walk away from their home but I have to admit there have been times I would of liked to!

Old 02-10-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:

WTH! pAINTER! OMG. I hate buyers sometimes..... Come back at your full price offer. Maybe they will get you are serious. Believe me, we got a 80k lowball offer!on our previous house in MA...It isn't pretty. I am telling you buyers are ballsy.

We have a SHOWING today! Kind of a joke though.They just literally calle dlol Of course the realtor called me instead of our realtor. She supposedly took it out but still have them calling me. Ugh. It would be better if she did since she can shmooz with them and get infor out of them!!more than me! The woman called to have it between 2-5p . I called back and told her 2-3p. I have to get my kids off the bus at 4p! *Like I am going to leave the house for 3 frickin hours>and they show for 10 min. Maybe I should just sit on the couch and eat popcorn??!LOL>>>>
Well see. I am not holding my breath. With a 3 hr. gap they wanted I am sure they want to see TONS of homes.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:24 AM

NJ, 3 hour window is rediculous (sp?) well that is just stupid. I wouldnt leave till you see them pulling in.....yell see ya later. Kinda funny you just said no calls and bammm, it is a good thing. I sure wish you would get that offer and not at low ball crazy crap either. We NEED encouragement here. Crossing everything for you today!!!

Old 02-10-2009, 09:03 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
Morning campers!! Maybe some of that Consumer Confidence is gonna start happening And buyers will start getting serious about buying a new home. You know it is happening- some of our campers have SOLD...I know, just not YOU, but it will happen!!

Hammy is the new house starting to fell lke home?!

Painter maybe I missed something, but thought the little house had a contract on it here recently?
That is really crazy to get that LOW offer and them no even sure about financing! Talk about wishing in one hand and .....

Pines have fun on your wedding trip-will keep the camp hiking forward and upbeat LOL!!!

Hey NJ & all I said it before & will say again- IMHO DON'T leave your house until you see them coming. Now with our past homes that we were occupying when selling, we never had a lock box (mostly cuz I was usually home & the dog).
So we'd be ready to leave ( with dog) out the side door, to go out the car parked at the street or to take a walk. (The front door would be left unlocked) Many times the people never even knew we did this. Sometimes they'd wave, and some several times they would speak and chat.
We had a different game plan when we did FSBO.
But never left before they got there. And there times we never left And there were times we gave up, went back in, only to have them show later, so we'd say you're late but hang on a minute & we will be outta your way.
Well that is what worked pretty well for us.

WHAT is up with this darn weather?? It is like 48, has been in the 60 & 70's. Everything is confusing! the grass actually has a tinge of green today! the birds came out of the woodwork and are chirping. Do not tease me with this spring like stuff!!!! Yikes.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Morning campers!! Maybe some of that Consumer Confidence is gonna start happening And buyers will start getting serious about buying a new home. You know it is happening- some of our campers have SOLD...I know, just not YOU, but it will happen!!

Hammy is the new house starting to fell lke home?!

Painter maybe I missed something, but thought the little house had a contract on it here recently?
That is really crazy to get that LOW offer and them no even sure about financing! Talk about wishing in one hand and .....

Pines have fun on your wedding trip-will keep the camp hiking forward and upbeat LOL!!!

Hey NJ & all I said it before & will say again- IMHO DON'T leave your house until you see them coming. Now with our past homes that we were occupying when selling, we never had a lock box (mostly cuz I was usually home & the dog).
So we'd be ready to leave ( with dog) out the side door, to go out the car parked at the street or to take a walk. (The front door would be left unlocked) Many times the people never even knew we did this. Sometimes they'd wave, and some several times they would speak and chat.
We had a different game plan when we did FSBO.
But never left before they got there. And there times we never left And there were times we gave up, went back in, only to have them show later, so we'd say you're late but hang on a minute & we will be outta your way.
Well that is what worked pretty well for us.

WHAT is up with this darn weather?? It is like 48, has been in the 60 & 70's. Everything is confusing! the grass actually has a tinge of green today! the birds came out of the woodwork and are chirping. Do not tease me with this spring like stuff!!!! Yikes.
OH CRAZYMA. You always make me feel better lol...You are right. Last time I was walking out the door and there they were...Of course that is the one I ran my assz off for because they had to be here in a 1/2 hr...Needless to say, the fockers never left any feedback.... You are right..might as well stay home and watch them lol go through the house. It isn't working with me being OUT of the house....My hub agrees with you on that lol one....just fck it and stay home lol.
Quote:
NJ, 3 hour window is rediculous (sp?) well that is just stupid. I wouldnt leave till you see them pulling in.....yell see ya later. Kinda funny you just said no calls and bammm, it is a good thing. I sure wish you would get that offer and not at low ball crazy crap either. We NEED encouragement here. Crossing everything for you today!!!
You got it Painter....People think you sit all day eating bon bons having a pristine home without anything out of place.
Hell, I even make sure my sinks don't have a freakin drop of water in them before I leave....I run around like a looney tune making sure everything is perfect. I am going back to being obsessed (*once I hear there is a showing)...the cleaning part of me...but then I sit back and reflect that most of these fockers are in it to "shop around" and aren't serious.
I.E. G--U--M--B--Y..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate