Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2009, 09:37 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
You got it Painter....People think you sit all day eating bon bons having a pristine home without anything out of place.
Hell, I even make sure my sinks don't have a freakin drop of water in them before I leave....I run around like a looney tune making sure everything is perfect. I am going back to being obsessed (*once I hear there is a showing)...the cleaning part of me...but then I sit back and reflect that most of these fockers are in it to "shop around" and aren't serious.
I.E. G--U--M--B--Y..
ROFL *fockers*...good one NJ...I'm thinking meet the parents could be meet your new buyers!!! Keep the faith (channel your inner seller)...they could be the ones...think positive thoughts

Some lady got out of her van and picked up a flyer a few mins ago...soo sorry sold, but I guess it ain't over till the fat lady sings! Crazyma all the snow is melting here; it's 48 degrees and it almost feels like spring!

Have a good day crazy camping peeps!

Old 02-10-2009, 09:52 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
You all want to hear abunch of CRAP? We got another offer on the little house this a.m.----40K, can not believe it. That is 67% LESS than appraisal and COMPS and and and they want a contingency based on financing! Okay I am seriously pissed now. What a waste of time.....all these so called buyers saying sellers are delusional and the buyers have to offer 67% off and they dont know if they can get a mortgage, geeze!
Are you kidding me??? Counter at full asking price--that will send a message to them that you don't appreciate them low balling you like that! Unbelieveable.

Still waiting to hear back from the surgeons secretary as to my surgery date. I am trying to have it done on the 21st. I will keep y'all posted. Thanks again everyone for all the prayers, warm thoughts and support. You have no idea how much I appreciate y'all.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
NJ Socks-Thank you dear!!!! Hey tell that realtor if she called you she can call when they are within 15 of your home.

Painter-give me a freakin' break!!! Are they nuts!!! Counter back full price-cash only.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:07 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NJ Socks-Thank you dear!!!! Hey tell that realtor if she called you she can call when they are within 15 of your home.

Painter-give me a freakin' break!!! Are they nuts!!! Counter back full price-cash only.

THanks Lacey!! Good thinking girl! I never thought of that....You are the bomb!!I am so tired of these fockers who only want to "look"...lol...
Quote:
ROFL *fockers*...good one NJ...I'm thinking meet the parents could be meet your new buyers!!! Keep the faith (channel your inner seller)...they could be the ones...think positive thoughts
LOL Gold! thanks so much!! I am so sick of people sometimes lol..so venting is good.....and thanks to you and everyone for listening to me rant..... I am glad you like the "fockers"LOL>

Texas---hang in there girly!!! Praying for you and eveyrone else for PEACE and sanity.

Rofl- I call my realtor about the showing---she said she was on the other line...Never called back...and WHY did I extend this agreement with her another 3 months. Minga da fach.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:12 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Quote:
Hey there Hammy, How are you doing this a.m., havent seen much of you around here, I know life's priorities get in the way, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Hammy is the new house starting to fell lke home?!
Hey gals! Yeah, it sucks when life get's in the way. LOL

The house is starting to feel more like home but I hate the kitchen. I think it stinks and is dirty and I cannot move past it. The counters are black granite and I swear to god, they stink!! And the fridge is worth about a penny it is so small.

Could be the pregnancy is finally kicking into gear. I have had some pretty bad morning sickness for days now with no signs of slowing down. I totally forgot what it was like to have morning sickness and it sucks! I am sitting at my desk at work and am terrified I am going to throw up!

Kristine

Old 02-10-2009, 10:14 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,839 times
[quote=njsocks;7405412]
LOL Gold! thanks so much!! I am so sick of people sometimes lol..so venting is good.....and thanks to you and everyone for listening to me rant..... I am glad you like the "fockers"LOL>

Oh I understand about the venting believe me, but I am hoping this turns into something good for you (fingers crossed)!

Old 02-10-2009, 10:18 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Hey gals! Yeah, it sucks when life get's in the way. LOL

The house is starting to feel more like home but I hate the kitchen. I think it stinks and is dirty and I cannot move past it. The counters are black granite and I swear to god, they stink!! And the fridge is worth about a penny it is so small.

Could be the pregnancy is finally kicking into gear. I have had some pretty bad morning sickness for days now with no signs of slowing down. I totally forgot what it was like to have morning sickness and it sucks! I am sitting at my desk at work and am terrified I am going to throw up!

Kristine
Kristine,
I hope the morning sickness passes quickly for you. When will your 2nd trimester start?

Old 02-10-2009, 10:19 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Kristine,
I hope the morning sickness passes quickly for you. When will your 2nd trimester start?
Ha! I am only at week 6.....I have a LOOONNNGGGG way to go. I MUST go find some lemon drops! Those helped a lot last time.

Kristine

Old 02-10-2009, 10:21 AM

394 posts, read 1,049,465 times
Quote:
You all want to hear abunch of CRAP? We got another offer on the little house this a.m.----40K, can not believe it. That is 67% LESS than appraisal and COMPS and and and they want a contingency based on financing! Okay I am seriously pissed now. What a waste of time.....all these so called buyers saying sellers are delusional and the buyers have to offer 67% off and they dont know if they can get a mortgage, geeze!

Stopped in for a quick check before our trip and all I have to say is I'm so sorry. You are absolutely right! That is ridiculous! I'm sure a better offer is coming your way. As I mentioned in another post, we sold a small cottage right after 9/11 in a small town with no jobs. Meaning the market was not good. We had somebody give us a crazy low-ball offer and we said no way. She refused to negotiate and called us crazy. We got a "real" offer a month to 6 weeks later and by then the first buyer had started to realize the property was indeed valuable and "oh my gosh" somebody else may buy it. She tried to make an offer but we were under contract with the second buyer who made a real offer. Moral of the story - some people are looking to get something for nothing. They may assume all sellers are desperate. If they really want the property they will come to their senses or you will get a real offer and they will have missed their chance.

Good luck!

Old 02-10-2009, 10:22 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
TEX- hang in there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate