Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2009, 09:16 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times

Advertisements

Stoy LOVED the dog, Gin.WOW And the card trick- how'd he do THAT?!

chick you aren't ODD man hee hee- some campers are sellers, some campers are buyers, some campers are agents, some campers are just crazy...that would be me!! We have all been in the real estate boat, past, present & future. Its more like a support group for LIFE now Anything pretty much goes- ranting, raving, moaning and groaning. cheering, congratulating. Just anythign your little ole heart desire to share around the old campfire!

OH my!! Painter?! Was that guy that dumped the plane to fake his death around Quincy FL any where near you??!! I hope that wasn't near you, Not the kind of STRAY you need coming to your house That guy, what a piece of work...

hey Gold- lots of times I just highlite, copy and paste, they are usually little though. (as long as it isn't copyrighted, 'course I am not sure how that is always determined)
Judy taught a lot of campers how to do the fancy ones

Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
My thoughts exactly, Judy!

Gold*dust, you have to have an acct on photobucket.com. Once you have an acct, you can search for images. When you find the image. COPY the IMG link below the pic and then come here and PASTE it in your message. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
Ok, great...maybe when I'm feeling more ambitious

Old 01-15-2009, 09:33 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times
ok crazyma after we buy the house I choose to be a crazy camper and I will help everyone else along. I wish I knew how to do the picture thing. I would post pictures of our cute little house

Old 01-15-2009, 09:35 PM

573 posts, read 1,690,335 times
Crazyma, its funny that you say that about the passengers from the Hudson River flight....because that's what made me decide to get the heat on!!!!! I was watching the news program, and it was making me cold! Nine and a half more hours to go, and it will be toasty time!

And to Lorriem who said she has to walk the pups at midnight in the cold to find the right spot.,......that's why I'm soooo happy I bought a house! I still give them walks, but on nights like tonight, not mandatory! Get in the back yard, do your business, and lets get back under the covers!!!

--Cindy xoxo

Old 01-15-2009, 09:36 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times
texas girl - I just read your post about the photobucket site. So is there a charge to have an account. I am all about something for free....since I am on CD and love it

Old 01-15-2009, 09:37 PM

573 posts, read 1,690,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
texas girl - I just read your post about the photobucket site. So is there a charge to have an account. I am all about something for free....since I am on CD and love it

Not to butt in, but no charge for photobucket. It's a free web hosting photo hosting site. Stick your pics on there, and voila!! Safe!

Old 01-15-2009, 09:56 PM

Default for some pics-

Hey- when you post you can go to 'go advanced'

see that little paper clip??
click on it "mange attachments' will open then click on browse
choose a pic/ stuff from your pics/documents on your computer and click open on that screen
it will show on the 'mange attachments' page
click upload

then go back to your post,click the paper clip and you image will be there for you to click on.NOw
It will show on your post (little I think)
then readers can click on it to get it big

I hope I explained that ok.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:00 PM

OH JUDY

so how much of a bargain COULD your place be?? Are you adventurous enough to tell your agent to tell them to bring an offer, 'any' offer...to least get him to throw one out, even if you counter?? Iam too busy thinking!!LOL

Old 01-16-2009, 12:46 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,584 times
Cool 2 cute NOT 2 post

http://bestsmileys.com/funny/10.gif (broken link)Just dropping by to say HOWDY !! Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm and safe .

Blessings all,

~HDL~

Old 01-16-2009, 07:11 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,398 times
Morning everyone,
Lets see here, The plane crashed pilot was about an hour from here or more.
Yes the heat is needed in Florida, it's 21 out there with wind, cold for us!
Judy, If they don't look there is no possible offer, any offer is better than none, at the least you can get communications going and you never know where that will take you. sometimes the hardest part is to get the buyer talking. Good Luck!
HDL, Where are you hiding these days????

Our little house listing expired and is OFF the MLS, my kid wont answer as to why. He has to sell this place and it wont just sitting there with no sign!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate