Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2008, 03:52 PM

959 posts, read 1,824,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
HAMMEY 's got a new house, HAMMEY's got a new house, NEW HOME FOR HAMMEY!!!!!!
Hey!
oKay gals That was a roller coaster for sure, checked in and it was a no, then another no and then YES YES YES, WOW. I am so happy for you, I know you are overly anxious, excited and counting the days for sure now. What a Thanksgiving you will have.
All righty gals who is gonna be the next? Lets keep this one going!
My agent got an email from the buyers agent of the folks that "loved" my place from LAST MONTH and all it said was she was to talk to the people this evening. Thats it, don't know anything else and he couldn't get her on the phone. Isn't that nice, lets just leave everyone wondering huh? For all we know is she is calling them to say Have a nice holiday! Probably wont know till Monday now. Talk about being iritated!
That is like torture!!!!! Mean, mean lady!

Good luck to you! It sounds really promising and I know that we are going to have some more great things happen here soon!

But I know what you mean about tell you one way or the other. Not knowing is worse than anything!

Kristine

Old 11-26-2008, 03:53 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Default Painter

Painter my house is not for sale. We just bought it last year. We had two mortgages for several months before selling our FL home in April. Now only one mortgage on our last home in NC. You gotta keep up girl.
Lorrie

Gee I should never say never or last house you never know.

Old 11-26-2008, 04:59 PM

620 posts, read 1,951,589 times
I go away for a tad bit and come back and GOOD NEWS is flying all over the place!

Hammy
I am sooooo happy for you! Is the offer contingent on the sale of your house or is it a done deal? You know soon as you are moved in, YOU MUST have the house warming party. Like you said- we can come for the fruity drinks!

Painter-You might be the next one that has a SOLD sign in their yard! It does sound promising. Why would your agent tell you anything if they didn't have a good feeling?

Stoy- Sorry you are going through a rough patch right now! Hopefully, you will be stress free soon. We are ALL here for you! I wish there was something magical to say to make it all better. -Thinking of you!

NJ- Yes, pray for St.Anthony's help:
St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please come around.
Something has been lost and can not be found.

Its awful losing keys! I had a bad habit of misplacing them ALL the time. When my hubby left for Ohio and I was stuck in SC by myself.. I had to retrain myself to keep up with them at all times!

Old 11-26-2008, 05:21 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,445,732 times
Lorriem, I can not keep up, lol, where in FL did you sell? Are you glad to be out of this sunny place?

Old 11-26-2008, 06:30 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Lorriem, I can not keep up, lol, where in FL did you sell? Are you glad to be out of this sunny place?
The Tampa Bay Area and you bet we are glad we left. We only lived there for 3 years.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:46 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
NJSocks-ask St Anthony for help-with your keys.

LACEY!
I found them!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to St. Anthony!! they were in the trashbag when I had to take the Chinese couple around the house I got so nervous I threw the bag out in the garage WITH my keys in it! doh!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:48 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
Hey campers, I haven't been online, still not feeling well...went to the dr yesterday, got my blood results from last month, suffice it to say there's are reason I feel so cruddy..my iron, thyroid and vitamin d are low, and we won't even talk hormones, along with the chronic fatigue and fibro. ay yi yi.
Anyway, I will catch up on all your postings..Happy Thanksgiving to you all..may your day be restful, blessed and full of food and good company...
hugs
Barb

Old 11-27-2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
LMAO kRISTINE!
I felt like I started talking in Chinese back to them....It's catchy !
Socks..that is so funny...I can just hear the chinese folks now...they have a way of speaking, well...it's pretty fun to think about..my son's fiance is 1/4 chinese, her grandma is full chinese and she is hilarious, the grandma..well the fiancee is no slacker either. My son calls his fiancee Ling Ling...

Old 11-27-2008, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Raising we have always had a termite contract and when we sold the FL house it heped sell the house since the contract was transferable.

BTW anyone else have trouble getting notifcation that there there was posts on Crazy Ma's. I thought mighty quiet and then just looked and saw all the posts.

Lorrie, it happens to me all the time...suddenly I will realize i haven't gotten any notifications all day..I don't know how to fix it..

Old 11-27-2008, 04:47 AM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,868 times
Congratulations, Hammy! I'm so glad y'all got the house.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate