Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2009, 09:08 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times

Advertisements

NJ- I saw that about the Octuplet MOM what a freaking idiot. I was an only child (yes, I had birth siblings but was adopted out)
BUT that didn't make me go out and have a freaking litter of kids!!! I was the poster child for weird and lonely, nowadays I would have been labeled with every initialed disorder out there LOL. BUT gee, I never thought about getting a bunch of embryos stuck up my coochie coo and plopping out a litter to keep me company.

But she is a nut case, plain and simple. The whole story is just too bizarre! She had all those so called headaches and back pain, blah blah blah. Got disability. AND NOW she is miraculously able to go thru preganacies?!!?

Those poor poor babies and other siblings. And her parents are just as sick, ENABLING this bizarre behaviour.
Can you tell I think it is awful?

Old 02-06-2009, 09:12 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Thank you guys all so much for you support. The inspector admitted today to DH that there is nothing wrong with our windows at all and there is no sign of any water issues at all. He said he put it on the report because they are not up to 2008 code and he just wanted them to see that. But there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with them at all. Our builder, our original inspection and our city all said the house was to code when the house was built. There has NEVER been an issue! They are making an issue out of something that does not exist.

You guys are right though, they would have pulled this crap to the very end and I don't want to worry about it. I can't, I have to take care of the little baby I am growing.

Kristine

Old 02-06-2009, 09:25 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
That's right Kristine, you have to take care of baby Ham and little Ham...we love ya girl...

Old 02-06-2009, 09:30 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I think I am going to boycott HGTV from now on..I am tired of all this from buyers..so unrealistic..even a brand new house has issues..oh puleeze...this just sucks and the more I think about it the madder I get...NJ is right, they would have bailed at some time or another...so better now before you were totally in the middle of it..and whats with that inspector...so, a house built in 2002 is not going to be up to 2008 code..I'm sure your windows are fine..if you could see some of the windows we have had in homes.., i think if that had been their real issue they could have asked for a credit or something, but to just bail, no they were not serious..what a waste of time and I bet their agent is pissed..

Just tell them to pound sand...
Dogmom, You are too cute lol--pound sand!!
Quote:
Those poor poor babies and other siblings. And her parents are just as sick, ENABLING this bizarre behaviour.
CRAZYMA- omg, you are right to a tee!! the poor kids. I want to tell that damn mother a thing or two lol...
Hammy!
Quote:
Thank you guys all so much for you support. The inspector admitted today to DH that there is nothing wrong with our windows at all and there is no sign of any water issues at all. He said he put it on the report because they are not up to 2008 code and he just wanted them to see that. But there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with them at all. Our builder, our original inspection and our city all said the house was to code when the house was built. There has NEVER been an issue! They are making an issue out of something that does not exist.
You are better off without them. You don't need the unending cycle of grief with these people. I was thinking too.. you have a little one coming down the road--You take care of YOU! You do not need the added stress and balarky from these morons. THey did you a favor. See what I mean? they would have found something RIGHT TO THE END! Unfortunately it ain't over until the fat lady sings....can you see if they backed out the day of closing>?

Old 02-06-2009, 10:08 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
I don't know about the colors. But if I can split the quotes you can.
Go to the Utah chatting thread and cinnabon there, explained it to me.
But basically you go to the persons post then hit the quotes not the name quote. It will turn orange. Then go to the next persons post and do the same thing. Then go to post. It will have everyone you just clicked on in that post. Then put your comments between them.Wow that sounds confusing but it took me a few practices then I got it.
Thanks Chickrae

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Thx Chick...I didn't get how to multi quote, but I think I get it now...this is a test. Lorrie you just hit the paper icon next to the word quote until it turns orange. What the heck does the quick reply do? I should have broke my words up here to the specific person but maybe next time.
Thanks gold. I have been posting for so long and always wanted to ask but after the weeks of trying to do the graphics I hated to ask anyone again. hope this works. Great it does.

Last edited by lorriem; 02-06-2009 at 11:20 AM..

Old 02-06-2009, 10:24 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
NJ- I saw that about the Octuplet MOM what a freaking idiot. I was an only child (yes, I had birth siblings but was adopted out)
BUT that didn't make me go out and have a freaking litter of kids!!! I was the poster child for weird and lonely, nowadays I would have been labeled with every initialed disorder out there LOL. BUT gee, I never thought about getting a bunch of embryos stuck up my coochie coo and plopping out a litter to keep me company.

But she is a nut case, plain and simple. The whole story is just too bizarre! She had all those so called headaches and back pain, blah blah blah. Got disability. AND NOW she is miraculously able to go thru preganacies?!!?

Oh GAWD, I can't even tune in for this story it makes me soooo sick!
I swear if it becomes a reality series I won't be tuning in.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:33 AM

394 posts, read 1,049,347 times
Ugh.. I can't believe she has 14 kids under her circumstances. It had better not be turned into a reality series - that would sicken me.

Okay - in doing a FSBO, I will absolutely list on the MLS. So, should I go with a local agency to do that for me or do I go with FSBO.com or similiar. Any experiences?

I know several people who have bought or sold in last year or two and over half did it FSBO. Interesting...

Old 02-06-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Thanks gold. I have been posting for so long and always wanted to ask but after the weeks of trying to do the graphics I hated to ask anyone again. hope this works. Great it does.
NP, well you sure picked up on the graphics quick

Old 02-06-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Pines View Post
Ugh.. I can't believe she has 14 kids under her circumstances. It had better not be turned into a reality series - that would sicken me.

Okay - in doing a FSBO, I will absolutely list on the MLS. So, should I go with a local agency to do that for me or do I go with FSBO.com or similiar. Any experiences?

I know several people who have bought or sold in last year or two and over half did it FSBO. Interesting...
It's probably different everywhere but here we have a site that is FSBO and they are not on the mls per se but have their own site that people seem to know about. They just pay a flat fee and are listed on the site and get a sign. Some of their ads will say no agents, and some will say buyers agents welcome. They seem to have some success.

Then we have a popular stictly mls site where you pay a flat fee to get on the mls and they also offer more services for an extra fee. I know one of these in my neighborhood just expired and before that they used a full service agency...so not sure what the plm is.

I have really noticed though, that the majority around here go with full service.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
InThePines-on the "FSBO" signs there's a sticker pr number on the back and for a certain price you can list on MLS.

Hammy-I feel this happened for the best as you had the buyers from he-- and back. So much better that this happened now rather than them pulling something at the closing table. IF they should come back-all prev. offers are ff the table and NO concessions in price.

I am furious that they put you thru this and those people deserve all the bad karma life can deal them right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate