Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,277,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Now you have ME thinking too Barb LOL>>>> It is myN birthday month!!(Jan.) I will be the big 45! actually 6 months today!

Omg. We would seriously need depends...but C21 has a supply of them she gave me yesterday LOL!
NJ are you serious? oh that would be sooo much fun...I'll bring the depends..so many old people out here in Palm Springs area, probably can find them at a discount lol!

I think for your birthday you need some serious girlfriend time..aside from your bestest girls here, everyone is welcome to invite others too, hubbies, kids, whatever...

seriously....

Old 07-29-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Sorry Texas that I couldn't help you yesterday but it seemed everyone had problems with Farm Town. I am not that computer savy as Barb is. My first responce is yell " Hey Gary". I really wish that I had the answers for you.
Hi Lorrie, good to see you. See Carl is not savvy at all....if I am having a problem he thinks what I am talking about is swahili or something:/

Old 07-29-2009, 09:14 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,051,084 times
Well I answered all of you, but like I said CD crapped out on me and lost the entire post - to EVERYONE. I will try to catch up tomorrow, but was so PO'd that I spent so much time playing catch up 'cause work was just a Bit#ch today couldn't get on until 7ish or so. Anyway, loved the pics of grandkids, cruise sounds great and will try to swing it if I can. Hugs and kisses to everyone and I hope they get this thing fixed soon or I'm going to use my machete and hack myself to death.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
My oldest grandson Just got his proofs for his senior pic and they have put him in an add at the HS for other to have a look see and buy their pics. He is # 4.Attachment 46170

Just click on the pic and it will get bigger.
Thanks for sharing, Lorrie, what a handsome young man..no wonder you are a proud gramma!

Old 07-29-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OMG!! We could celebrate your birthday on the cruise! My sister turns 60 next month so we are celebrating her birthday on the cruise since we live so far apart! PLEASE SAY YOU'LL COME WITH US!!! It would be so much fun!! If you want to bring the family--there are lots of activities for the kids! Check out Carnival Liberty and Jan 9th is the cruise. The Liberty is a NICE ship!
I AM TELLING YOU, GIRLS, SOME SERIOUS FUN, MORE FUN THAN SOME GIRLS SHOULD HAVE LOL!
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/bboyack/girlfriends-1.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,350,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
What a fresh faced young man Lorie...you should be so proud!

I saw where you said hey over in NJ's business card thread Barb...hi!

A little bit of craziness here and on RE for sure NJ that thing with your MIL sounds really trying! I take it you got free babysitting out of her for your anniversary?

C21 you must be very busy as hell with your teleporting today haven't heard hide nor hair of you.

Oh Tex and Dogma that crusie sounds so sweet!!!! I would love to go but don't know if we could swing it with all we've spent lately I have always wanted to go on one, but haven't made it yet. Perfect month to get out of the midwest too. I will be turning 47 (ugg) Feb 2010.

Dogma you were saying you could fit 4 people in a room, but when I did a google looks like their cheapest room is 2 twins that push into a king. That would be tight!!!! 2 campers on the floor in sleeping bags Anyhow that ship looks BEAUTIFUL...I envy you lucky peeps who are going. Tex, realistically how much do you think you will spend when it's all said and done?
GOLDIE! Good to see you as always!!!!!!!! You made me chuckle lol about free babysitting. I will say that. It is nice to get out and run here or there kid free....lol..that is one good thing.. Other than that eau deaux le stink LMAO.Will maybe try AC again next weekend before she leaves Tues... one more night to walk on the boardwalk!! 2 miles lol.. Another 40 ish girl too Gold!? cool!! I do need girl time....Maybe it can be done but we will see...

Lorrie-YOUR GRANDSON is so handsome. How proud you must be!!

Barb- you crack me up LOL....serious girlfriend time is good!!and depends a must lmao....you would be a hoot!

C21- you crazy chick........................MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU LMAO...

Pouring like crazy here. Sweltering today... Nasty humid day!!Didnt even want the kids out in this weather. Air quality sucks here lately!!I took 2 showers today...I felt so grody LOL>>>Ya think that would give her an incentive ??? hell no................I told her too lol that I didnt feel clean even after 2 showers LMAO>. not even a turn of the head!

Tex= have a good night at work. Good luck your way girl................how is the bathrooom?????????

Everyone else goodnite!!!!!!!

Hammy- I hope you didn't have the baby yet from all the craziness and laughs here!!

Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
So I just spent at least a fricken half hour answering everyone - and I mean everyone - long dang post and went to hit submit, then went 'oh god I forgot to copy, tried to hit copy' but too late. Lost it all.

I'm getting another beer 'cause I'm totally PO'd now and just too dang tired to rewrite EVERYTHING and it was good too. Dam# it
Joy, I HATE that, i dont know what key i hit on the keyboard to make my whole post go away, and I have never figured out how to get it back..i think thats why sometimes I try to keep it short, but then sometimes ya just have to chat...

Old 07-29-2009, 09:48 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,598,499 times
Quote:
Thank you Gold*Dust he is a great young man. Always thinking of others and has been like that since he was a little boy. Yes I love him bunches but i love the other two in different ways. Ya know. I just can't believe he is a senior and his brother will be going into HS this year. Baby sister starts 3rd grade.
Sounds like he will make someone a great husband! They all have their own personalities and are unique in their own way. I only have one grandchild and he is 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Well I answered all of you, but like I said CD crapped out on me and lost the entire post - to EVERYONE. I will try to catch up tomorrow, but was so PO'd that I spent so much time playing catch up 'cause work was just a Bit#ch today couldn't get on until 7ish or so. Anyway, loved the pics of grandkids, cruise sounds great and will try to swing it if I can. Hugs and kisses to everyone and I hope they get this thing fixed soon or I'm going to use my machete and hack myself to death.
Awww at least you gave it your all I had all kinds of problems getting on yesterday, but I don't think I've ever lost a post on CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
GOLDIE! Good to see you as always!!!!!!!! You made me chuckle lol about free babysitting. I will say that. It is nice to get out and run here or there kid free....lol..that is one good thing.. Other than that eau deaux le stink LMAO.Will maybe try AC again next weekend before she leaves Tues... one more night to walk on the boardwalk!! 2 miles lol.. Another 40 ish girl too Gold!? cool!! I do need girl time....Maybe it can be done but we will see...
EEW it's reminding me of that old cartoon Peppy La Pew...that skunk always trying to get away...how you do it girl Yep use her to her full advantage...walk on the boardwalk sounds dreamy.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 PM

311 posts, read 916,263 times
WOW, I see everyone is back! I couldnt get on last night at all. I thought CD fell off the map and I missed you guys! Of course, it wouldnt have mattered much, I was so bone dead tired by the time I got home last night I could hardly see straight.

One the POSITIVE NOTE: SOLD THE RIVER HOUSE! WOOOOHOOOOOOO
Wrote a contract for my sellers on river to buy their new place too
Listed a new property
Met some new first time buyer clients today..

Matter of fact, I am still bone tired! LOL Hope you are all doing ok. I havent had time to read the posts since yesterday, but I am sure skimming through the LMAO pictures from some of you.

Heres a a photo of my papa bluebirds feeding his teenagers. Mama is sitting on 4 new eggs. She is one BUSY little mama too!
http://thumb11.webshots.net/t/96/96/3/40/11/2034340110033174731DnpKpd_th.jpg (broken link)

If you want to see the whole album of them go here:
Wild Birds, Eastern Bluebirds pictures from home & garden photos on webshots (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/573798044IQcwwA - broken link)

Nitey Nite all, I am about to fall asleep while driving my keyboard

Old 07-29-2009, 10:12 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,598,499 times
^^^congrats on selling the home Jody!

The rep system on CD is seriously messed up. I couldn't rep Lorie in this thread as it tells me to spread it around. I had to go to other threads on CD to randomly give reps so I could try again. I seriously must have repped 20 peoples posts I know nothing about...then come back to try Lorie and it tells me I have repped too much in a 24 hour period and to try again later WHAT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate