Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 05:19 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post

I start my per diem job on the 13th! I have my alarm set for 1 pm tomorrow...so I have to get to bed as soon as I get home in the morning from work! Yeah! Well except for the get to bed as soon as you get home from work in the morning thing. One thing I can't do is go right to sleep after work - i have to unwind for a few hours.

I've heard of drunk dialing,....never drunk e-mailing!! this is me and you're like surprised?? LOL

What day is your b'day in September? Mine is the 15th! I'm the 5th so 2 Virgos! I'll be 12

I am thinking of changing agencies when my contract is up with this one too. Do it - not getting squat with one you have, time to move on girl.
So a big howdy to the other campers - and peeps too! Think we're over 6500 views now We are a popular crowd aren't we

Old 07-06-2009, 05:35 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
I remember drunk emailing, ahh the days.... I was dating this guy, fell quickly in love, after 2 months, not even, he asked me to move in with him. i was only 25 and stupid, said yes. told my roommate/best friend i was moving out. so she had her boyfriend move in. a few days before i was to officially move in with him (first of the month) he broke up with me. couldnt go back to my old apt since her boyfriend moved in, and more because i felt so stupid. so moved back with my parents. ended up in next town, great apt by myself, new job, last semester in college. year goes by, started seeing that ex when i'd go out, bars, and a concert. so drunk emailed one night to say hi. he emailed back, friendly and all, and told me he was married. we started emailing each other daily, he admitted he was already unhappy, regretted his marriage, but couldnt get out. we never met up, never made plans to meet up (oh, he ended up buying a house before we made contact, it was about a mile away). just several friendly emails daily, he apologized several times for what he did. we became pretty close friends, as close as you can be thru emails. then he just stopped. our email friendship was about 3 times longer than our relationship. go figure.
i ran into him few months after that, it was very awkward. he said he had lost his job. i think the reason he stopped emailing was because we emailed each other at work, he lost his job, or else his wife found out. that was almost 9 yrs ago. wonder what happened to him.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Good deal Tex. Hope you had a nice day!

I need a fine pic of Harry Connick or Michael Buble C21!!
Your wish is my command (nose twitching). Zap!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:44 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Hi girls...haven't been on most of the day..going through the office, got rid of some stuff in boxes...made a little progress in there...Dogpaw brought boxes in the house last night so at least it would not be so hot as working out in the garage...i have a pile of giveaway...

anyway, need to catch up, i do see are all posting pics of some handsome men!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
I remember drunk emailing, ahh the days.... I was dating this guy, fell quickly in love, after 2 months, not even, he asked me to move in with him. i was only 25 and stupid, said yes. told my roommate/best friend i was moving out. so she had her boyfriend move in. a few days before i was to officially move in with him (first of the month) he broke up with me. couldnt go back to my old apt since her boyfriend moved in, and more because i felt so stupid. so moved back with my parents. ended up in next town, great apt by myself, new job, last semester in college. year goes by, started seeing that ex when i'd go out, bars, and a concert. so drunk emailed one night to say hi. he emailed back, friendly and all, and told me he was married. we started emailing each other daily, he admitted he was already unhappy, regretted his marriage, but couldnt get out. we never met up, never made plans to meet up (oh, he ended up buying a house before we made contact, it was about a mile away). just several friendly emails daily, he apologized several times for what he did. we became pretty close friends, as close as you can be thru emails. then he just stopped. our email friendship was about 3 times longer than our relationship. go figure.
i ran into him few months after that, it was very awkward. he said he had lost his job. i think the reason he stopped emailing was because we emailed each other at work, he lost his job, or else his wife found out. that was almost 9 yrs ago. wonder what happened to him.
God, what we do - the guy is probably the same as he was then. Should have seen that in my pseudo since I put up with so much when we were together, but after being impatient and tit-for-tat with my son's dad 'cause I was too young and immature (didn't start 'maturing' until late 30's), I stuck it out with the jerk. Wish I would have had 1/10000 of the patience with my son's dad as I was with the pseudo and we'd most likely still be married (25 years tomorrow - hence Little Miss Nostalgia). Well, hindsight is 20/20. Sigh.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:09 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Okay here's my story-July 10th,1967, celebrating my bf's divorce, out to dinner, in walks Mr. L and a friend. We ate,danced, bf and I got in my convertible-he leaned in and kissed me goodnite and we've been together ever since. Told my bf that night-I met the one! Ask me if I'd do it again-I take the 5th or drink the 5th!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:16 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
lacey what a sweet story!
My DH, i've known for 24 yrs. brought my last boyfriend to 2 of his parties. at the 2nd party, i looked at my friend, now husband, and said to myself that he was the most perfect guy i knew, he'd never go out with me but maybe one day i'll try. that was 7 yrs ago and he still says he's the lucky one!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:19 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Lace! 42 years together? I was born in 1965 so wow!! Congrats !!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C21= LOVE my Harry. He is my idol!!! I would scream if I saw him lol............ thank you. You rock as always!! Now back to the Bachelorette..........................

I will be married 7 years on 7/27 this month!!

Old 07-06-2009, 06:29 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
Hey peeps! unloaded the chairs and a few things! funding the mad money

YAY CDCD so glad you have a contract...now keep the other one in mind just in case!! this is exciting for you !

Lacey
- Well would he eat some homemade oatmeal cookies or muffins???? Would he eat some grits?? You do know what those are , right??? maybe some applesauce? Lawsy I have no idea waht to suggest, except I imagine he does need to eat so his, ahem....remembers what to do....do?! LOL
( should have forze the soup for later!! I love to do that in the winter)

Lorrie & Stoy & all
I am using Mozilla Firefox and have no problems, no where like I did on Internet Explorer. Was easy to download, and all, at least for me. I still use yahoo for email though. I clear all 'private data' every few days and defrag every few weeks.

harrison ford??? NAH...Tom Selleck is MY man....hmmmmm yummmmmmm And my high school english teacher, oh lordy!, hot flash here, wonder what that rascal is up to these days?!

Niki glad you made it back from the beach- sorry you had a bummer ish time and no one wanted to prowl around off the beach

Jody - you seem busy there. Are there a lot of shorts and foreclosures, due to the travel trailer industry/sales being slow? Or are people managing?

NJ
- that realtor sounds like a nut...very unprofessional not to let you know she was gone...isn't this a new(er) one??? Glad you enjoyed the blueberries- I envy you to be able to pick, and oh they are so easy to freeze for later!!

painter
- really thinking the flat fee would be a good way to go, for the MLS exposure

Joy- must really suck living in paradise.....................................not!

Tex
your per diem sounds great, you must have the patience of a saint and A iron stomach. Good luck with it!

Yay BARB- she is making headway & emptying boxes!! you go girl

HAMMY we are still waiting to hear about the test! Hope you are okay and had a good weekend!

HDL tick tock tick tock tick tock

To EVERYONE else HOWDY

Old 07-06-2009, 06:39 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
Default How's this for some serious eye candy!

Anyone like Sawyer from Lost (Josh Holloway). I'd rank him right up there with a full price offer!
Attached Thumbnails
CRAZY Camp #5: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-josh-holloway-sawyer-lost.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate