Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 06:43 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,022,807 times

Advertisements

C21, that one's for you!!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:04 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,045,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I don't a never did like pretty boys which he is. Just show me a mans man.
Well, let's see what you think is a 'man's man' is. Ooh what a fun game. Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down, little miss lorrie. Ok, girls - all bets down.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Okay here's my story-July 10th,1967, celebrating my bf's divorce, out to dinner, in walks Mr. L and a friend. We ate,danced, bf and I got in my convertible-he leaned in and kissed me goodnite and we've been together ever since. Told my bf that night-I met the one! Ask me if I'd do it again-I take the 5th or drink the 5th!
That is so sweet and obviously destiny - and have the 5th drink and trick him like I suggested

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
lacey what a sweet story!
My DH, i've known for 24 yrs. brought my last boyfriend to 2 of his parties. at the 2nd party, i looked at my friend, now husband, and said to myself that he was the most perfect guy i knew, he'd never go out with me but maybe one day i'll try. that was 7 yrs ago and he still says he's the lucky one!
Ah Lucky 7! And how sweet he still tells you he's the lucky one (and he is!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Lace! 42 years together? I was born in 1965 so wow!! Congrats !!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it? Pure destiny and devotion (now trick him Lace with his oatmeal)

C21= LOVE my Harry. He is my idol!!! I would scream if I saw him lol............ thank you. You rock as always!! Now back to the Bachelorette..........................

I will be married 7 years on 7/27 this month!!
Another 7 and a July wedding. Congrats GF! - Sigh, mine was 7/7/84.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Anyone like Sawyer from Lost (Josh Holloway). I'd rank him right up there with a full price offer!
HOT, HOT, HOT and a bad boy! Yummy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post

C21, that one's for you!! Ah, Stoy, the pic didn't show up. Waaaa- try again GF. I wanna see
Ma, this one's for you girl!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:57 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
You girls are giving me hot flashes with all these pictures! Yowza..

Feeling pretty decent...guess the meds have kicked in and i think yesterday I turned some kind of corner.. Maybe it's just all starting to come together or something, i don't want to repeat the last couple months for nuttin'.

How I meet the Dogpaw..we worked together at the phone co. watch out for those telephone men! I was in between any kind of relationship, swore off men for the most part..

May, 1976..I was living with my great aunt and we were laying around in the evenings watching bowling for dollars and she said, you have to get out of here and have some fun. So they were starting a bowling league a work, a summer league, I had never bowled but I just bit the bullet..I had only been working at this office for about 6 mo, kind of a shy girl and just thought, what the heck. So I went the first night, and dogpaw was there..He was the kind of guy in the office that had all the girl 'friends'. We started chatting. I was the boss' clerk, so everyone thought i was kind of stuck up, i was just shy actually. Anyway, a group went to dinner after bowling, and that was that.

We worked in the same office for about 5 months after that and he got a transfer to a better paying job mo money! We got engaged right after that job transfer and he still swears 33 years later that I arranged for that transfer because I worked for the boss. Nope. Now what my boss did, I have no clue, haha. Honest, I think it was just time for that job change for him. We were married about 11 months to the day after our first date. And that's been 32 years.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Old 07-06-2009, 08:23 PM

Default and these are a few of my favorite things . . . LOL

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 03:40 AM..

Old 07-06-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
You girls are giving me hot flashes with all these pictures! Yowza..

Feeling pretty decent...guess the meds have kicked in and i think yesterday I turned some kind of corner.. Maybe it's just all starting to come together or something, i don't want to repeat the last couple months for nuttin'.

How I meet the Dogpaw..we worked together at the phone co. watch out for those telephone men! I was in between any kind of relationship, swore off men for the most part..

May, 1976..I was living with my great aunt and we were laying around in the evenings watching bowling for dollars and she said, you have to get out of here and have some fun. So they were starting a bowling league a work, a summer league, I had never bowled but I just bit the bullet..I had only been working at this office for about 6 mo, kind of a shy girl and just thought, what the heck. So I went the first night, and dogpaw was there..He was the kind of guy in the office that had all the girl 'friends'. We started chatting. I was the boss' clerk, so everyone thought i was kind of stuck up, i was just shy actually. Anyway, a group went to dinner after bowling, and that was that.

We worked in the same office for about 5 months after that and he got a transfer to a better paying job mo money! We got engaged right after that job transfer and he still swears 33 years later that I arranged for that transfer because I worked for the boss. Nope. Now what my boss did, I have no clue, haha. Honest, I think it was just time for that job change for him. We were married about 11 months to the day after our first date. And that's been 32 years.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
What a great story and see, aren't you glad you tried bowling? (and that $50 bucks you slipped your boss for the transfer really paid off)

Old 07-06-2009, 08:45 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
That is so sweet and obviously destiny - and have the 5th drink and trick him like I suggested

Ah Lucky 7! And how sweet he still tells you he's the lucky one (and he is!)

Another 7 and a July wedding. Congrats GF! - Sigh, mine was 7/7/84.

HOT, HOT, HOT and a bad boy! Yummy.

Ma, this one's for you girl!
Aw C21!!!
and Tom Selleck and I share ONE thing in common !! Our birthdays!! (1/29)!!!!!!!! woohoo lol,.
Yes, the realtor pissed me off. Wow, 2 in a row now...Here is her email back to me:I can't believe I had to ask her how long she would be in FL--!and I am supposed to give her 15k for doing==========shat?LOL
Ann: Your listing is always available. The secretary or the up-person will set up appointments. I am needed when someone wants to make an offer. I will be back in office on Wed.

I am getting a hot flash from Harry Connick now LOL>>>

Crazyma--love the blueberries..............I froze a couple bags.................We made blueberry muffins yesterday----they are all gone. Ok, extra treadmill miles for me......lol.,.I had to indulge.
Tambre-- lol better than a full price offer lol...

Old 07-06-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Aw C21!!!
and Tom Selleck and I share ONE thing in common !! Our birthdays!! (1/29)!!!!!!!! woohoo lol,.
Yes, the realtor pissed me off. Wow, 2 in a row now...Here is her email back to me:I can't believe I had to ask her how long she would be in FL--!and I am supposed to give her 15k for doing==========shat?LOL
Ann: Your listing is always available. The secretary or the up-person will set up appointments. I am needed when someone wants to make an offer. I will be back in office on Wed.

I am getting a hot flash from Harry Connick now LOL>>>

Crazyma--love the blueberries..............I froze a couple bags.................We made blueberry muffins yesterday----they are all gone. Ok, extra treadmill miles for me......lol.,.I had to indulge.
Tambre-- lol better than a full price offer lol...
Unfrickin' believable that she told you 'I'm needed when someone wants to make an offer' what a loser. And yes, all these pics, well they do make up for a lot of things if nothing else we'll have a lot of 'sweet' dreams tonight LOL ex has already started emailing me jokes so know he knows . . . well, we have our yearly ritual. Communicate our needs better now than when we were married. Ah, to be able to twitch the old nose and go back in time. Sorry - being a downer tonight and tomorrow night, will put on the Cure, get drunk and let the barely legible emails begin LOL

Old 07-06-2009, 09:25 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,804 times
Joy, drunk emails eh....i've done drunk calling...i hear a glass of wine calling my name

Old 07-06-2009, 09:28 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,182,553 times
joy, any chance you guys could ever get back together???!!??

to all
http://www.simswyeth.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/cold-shower.jpg (broken link)

pitter patter
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate