Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times

Advertisements

Kristine, Whooohoooo! Great to hear from you and so glad that your new little princess Natalie is such a good sleeper and has an easy going personality. Also wonderful that big brother Connor is so loving towards her. Bless you and yours. Welcome back!

Old 01-12-2010, 03:45 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Kristine- Welcome back Mommy!~! Glad your new bundle of joy is sleeping so well!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:26 PM

381 posts, read 1,366,176 times
NOTHING beats a good night of sleep after the birth of a new baby! Congrats.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:07 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Real quick hello...internet service on the ship is $0.75/minute!!

I see Kristine is back!!!! YEAH!!!

Just want to say that I have been having Warm Chocolate Melting cake every night for desert and my waiter is gettting the recipe for me tomorrow. Barb can explain what it is!

Temp today in St. Thomas (sorry Lace!!) was 87 degrees. The Caribbean Sea is crystal blue turquoise! Not too sure I like cruising though....I much prefer flying to my destination and staying put. The first night I had to take bonine---the boat was really rocking due to rough seas and bad weather in Miami--it was a high of 28 degrees. My sister's place...up near Tampa--high of 15 and snow flurries!!!

I will catch up with all of you when I get back home...I see I have lots of reading to do!! I miss Watsaboo!! He is having a blast...loves Dave (my friend's husband)...follows him everywhere. Dave's kids are calling him Sherlock!! I hope he misses me just a little!!

Old 01-12-2010, 06:42 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,311 times
Tex, good to see you, too. saw there was an earthquake near Haiti, so hope that was before tex posted and everything is fine.
KRISTINE !!!!!! yay, made all our days!!!!!!wahoo, kisses to little bacon bit!

tired, going to sleep, good night all!

Old 01-12-2010, 08:17 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Shel that sounds awesome and we won't give you crap for posting 87 degree temps, well not much lol - you DESERVE this trip. Watson is fine so relax and have fun! Just popped in after sweeping porch - winds still high, though more gusts and rain 'seems' to have let up some, but never know so we're getting prepared lol

Old 01-12-2010, 09:26 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
erk
Thurs. hubby is gonna be put to sleep for a few minutes and have his knee BENT, back & forth like a rag doll LOL I suppose. The replacement part is fine, but those muscles. etc. not being fully utilized so many years, then it healing on the inside, scar tissue I reckon. needs it done to facilitate improving the PT.
aagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
never will get to chiro

Old 01-12-2010, 09:39 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
erk
Thurs. hubby is gonna be put to sleep for a few minutes and have his knee BENT, back & forth like a rag doll LOL I suppose. The replacement part is fine, but those muscles. etc. not being fully utilized so many years, then it healing on the inside, scar tissue I reckon. needs it done to facilitate improving the PT.
aagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
never will get to chiro
I only have one thing to say Sara..oooooooouuuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhh....ewww wwwwwwwwewwwwwww..sorry that was two words..omg..good thing they are putting him to sleep but he will be sore.. I feel your 'pain'. ugh..surgery sucks.

Old 01-12-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Shel that sounds awesome and we won't give you crap for posting 87 degree temps, well not much lol - you DESERVE this trip. Watson is fine so relax and have fun! Just popped in after sweeping porch - winds still high, though more gusts and rain 'seems' to have let up some, but never know so we're getting prepared lol
Love the kitties waiting for the ark Wish it would stop raining for you!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Real quick hello...internet service on the ship is $0.75/minute!!

I see Kristine is back!!!! YEAH!!!

Just want to say that I have been having Warm Chocolate Melting cake every night for desert and my waiter is gettting the recipe for me tomorrow. Barb can explain what it is!

Temp today in St. Thomas (sorry Lace!!) was 87 degrees. The Caribbean Sea is crystal blue turquoise! Not too sure I like cruising though....I much prefer flying to my destination and staying put. The first night I had to take bonine---the boat was really rocking due to rough seas and bad weather in Miami--it was a high of 28 degrees. My sister's place...up near Tampa--high of 15 and snow flurries!!!

I will catch up with all of you when I get back home...I see I have lots of reading to do!! I miss Watsaboo!! He is having a blast...loves Dave (my friend's husband)...follows him everywhere. Dave's kids are calling him Sherlock!! I hope he misses me just a little!!
Tex..yes WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE..now you are getting a bit of vanilla ice cream on top of that aren't you?? Glad you are having a good time, enjoy! Love you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate