Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2011, 06:32 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,622,555 times

Advertisements

I have just done 20 minutes on my exercise bike and 35 minutes on my ab bench (with some light-weights) which is always for me very hard because of my health so always an achievement ! Years of steroid treatment has ruined my weight but I try very hard to do as much as possible.

I am in the process of finalising an itinerary for our trip to California this Fall ( 4 weeks and I can't wait- Yipheeeeeeeeeeeee ! )

I just booked tickets for an International Polo Game tomorrow ( love the sport and there is also a country fair and Jazz concerts )

Booked some tickets to see "Bowling for Soup" in Oxford in October which should be fun ( and am thinking of buying two tickets for friends too)

Booked tickets for "Charley's Aunt" open air play in the Beautiful Merton College Garden for tomorrow night.

Read the papers and highlighted what to do over the week-end and next week.

Made a phone call to my 90 year old friend who is mentally about 35 ! I always love talking to her , she is a breath of fresh air.

Sat in the Garden ( despite grey skies) and enjoyed talking to my neighbour and also seeing the Newts and Frogs in the Pond - Still waiting for my water lillies to come up though...

Started making dinner ( Chili con carne)

Received two of the books I ordered last week .... Hubby will cry if he finds out, he is so convinced my attic "library" is about to come through the floor because of the weight.

Have started working on Hubby's birthday ( which is in August) and trying different ideas out for him.I am thinking of a trip away next winter when we all feel a tad gloomy.

Fresh beddings on the bed, always love that fresh smell ( lavender at the moment).

Watched the birds coming to our feeded outside our window

About to write some restaurant and film reviews on a local website.

And it's only 1.30 pm so for me a pretty good day altogether !

Old 06-17-2011, 07:17 AM

1,786 posts, read 2,876,057 times
Default congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsong View Post
Thats easy... I packed and then repacked my bags for my trip to China to be married , I leave on 30 June.
Love is a wonderful thing.... many blessings to you and your fiance

Old 06-17-2011, 07:36 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,821 times
Did a hard workout, now I won't feel so bad, if I have a lazy weekend.

Old 06-17-2011, 12:14 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,659,312 times
I said,"NO!"

Old 06-17-2011, 01:17 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,091,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I thought I'd start a happy thread! So, tell me, what did you do that made you happy today?

I spent the day with my husband and children at an amazing plantation...it is actually the ruins of a once stately manor that was built in the 1700's and it burned in 1916...quite a lovely place.

Then we went out on the boat, went skiing and wake boarding...had a blast!

My boyfriend came and had lunch with me today at work..it was so nice

Old 06-17-2011, 02:45 PM

19,407 posts, read 15,227,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I have just done 20 minutes on my exercise bike and 35 minutes on my ab bench (with some light-weights) which is always for me very hard because of my health so always an achievement ! Years of steroid treatment has ruined my weight but I try very hard to do as much as possible.

I am in the process of finalising an itinerary for our trip to California this Fall ( 4 weeks and I can't wait- Yipheeeeeeeeeeeee ! )

I just booked tickets for an International Polo Game tomorrow ( love the sport and there is also a country fair and Jazz concerts )

Booked some tickets to see "Bowling for Soup" in Oxford in October which should be fun ( and am thinking of buying two tickets for friends too)

Booked tickets for "Charley's Aunt" open air play in the Beautiful Merton College Garden for tomorrow night.

Read the papers and highlighted what to do over the week-end and next week.

Made a phone call to my 90 year old friend who is mentally about 35 ! I always love talking to her , she is a breath of fresh air.

Sat in the Garden ( despite grey skies) and enjoyed talking to my neighbour and also seeing the Newts and Frogs in the Pond - Still waiting for my water lillies to come up though...

Started making dinner ( Chili con carne)

Received two of the books I ordered last week .... Hubby will cry if he finds out, he is so convinced my attic "library" is about to come through the floor because of the weight.

Have started working on Hubby's birthday ( which is in August) and trying different ideas out for him.I am thinking of a trip away next winter when we all feel a tad gloomy.

Fresh beddings on the bed, always love that fresh smell ( lavender at the moment).

Watched the birds coming to our feeded outside our window

About to write some restaurant and film reviews on a local website.

And it's only 1.30 pm so for me a pretty good day altogether !
Showoff!

Old 06-17-2011, 06:45 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times
I went to the gym.

Did upper body work out, some stomach work, and biked for 10 miles.

Then ate a huge salad and some tortilla chips.

Old 06-17-2011, 06:52 PM

17,634 posts, read 22,630,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I went to the gym.

Did upper body work out, some stomach work, and biked for 10 miles.

Then ate a huge salad and some tortilla chips.

I love a green salad with homegrown veggies & Hidden Valley ranch dressing slathered on...YUM

Old 06-17-2011, 11:07 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,157 times
I had two veggie sandwiches!! One for lunch and one for dinner!

Old 06-17-2011, 11:19 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,688,898 times
Finally got Rock Band 3, greatest one in the series I'd say.

Also went to the gym, I think I'm starting to improve in terms of cardiovascular fitness. Doing the same level of exertion isn't giving me as high a heart rate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships