Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 07:46 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,031,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I think I am hot because I have consideration for others and I am driven. Looks just compliment that
I dont agree + you're not friendly. It is what it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 08:47 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I give myslef a solid 6 1/2-7 1/2, depending on if the weather is giving me a GOOD hair day, or a BAD hair day!
Oh...for me it's a cold pool.

Wait? What are we talking about?

Old 09-27-2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I wish I didn't sweat so much in a warm climate. There's nothing worse than having to change several times a day when you haven't even exerted a lot of energy.

I'm the same way. This summer has been crazy hot. I would do something outside and water would start running down my face. Sheesh.

Of course, sweat is good and expected from other reasons. However, I am not allowed to say on here for many different reasons.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:28 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,145,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I'm the same way. This summer has been crazy hot. I would do something outside and water would start running down my face. Sheesh.

Of course, sweat is good and expected from other reasons. However, I am not allowed to say on here for many different reasons.
Yea. Usually I love the summer because I get to wear tank tops, but it seems that this summer has been especially brutal and, for once, I can't wait for winter to come.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:35 AM

143 posts, read 258,322 times
Quote:
Yea. Usually I love the summer because I get to wear tank tops, but it seems that this summer has been especially brutal and, for once, I can't wait for winter to come.
Idk about you, but the humidity here was horrible this summer. It was always like 90-95 with 75-80% humidity, and then BAM, fall hit and it dropped to like 60! So now it's freezing and I have to cover my hottness up.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Summer is great in my book!! I love it hot for the beach, boating and such but when you want to get things done around the house. That makes it crazy.

I met my neighbor for the first time this summer. She walked across the street and I was outside working. I was so sweaty and wet. I wish I could have stopped her from coming over. I ended up shaking her hand after wiping it on my pants. She probably thought I was a gross pig. There goes my first impression.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:40 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,145,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Summer is great in my book!! I love it hot for the beach, boating and such but when you want to get things done around the house. That makes it crazy.

I met my neighbor for the first time this summer. She walked across the street and I was outside working. I was so sweaty and wet. I wish I could have stopped her from coming over. I ended up shaking her hand after wiping it on my pants. She probably thought I was a gross pig. There goes my first impression.
LOL...aw

I've always been an outdoors lover, so I love being out at the coast, boating, canoeing, etc. Therefore, summer is my favorite season. However, this summer has been horrible in terms of humidity. It's been worse than usual. Even when most of us are wearing much less clothing than in the wintertime, there's no debating the fact that the weather can still make things uncomfortable.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:49 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Not buying it. Where was your protestations when I was being attacked for making a point? Oh, right, you don't agree with the point I proved so you quietly allow it. I get it, it sucks when the ego gets bruised.
" oops ...I tripped over a truckload of baggage ".

What exactly happened to you ? : Find a girl on the internet who did not look like her picture and you met her ? ( Guess what MEN do it too , pics from 1972 posted or- 40 pounds earlier- )

I also wonder what YOU look like now and why you are on here alot.

Could you meet the very same description as the women you are bashing here ?

I took the liberty to read some of your posts.....

Old 09-27-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
LOL...aw

I've always been an outdoors lover, so I love being out at the coast, boating, canoeing, etc. Therefore, summer is my favorite season. However, this summer has been horrible in terms of humidity. It's been worse than usual. Even when most of us are wearing much less clothing than in the wintertime, there's no debating the fact that the weather can still make things uncomfortable.
My sister lives in Orlando and says summers are just awful. However, it wouldn't be much different than winters here. Just stay inside more often.

I guess I like summers but like you said, it's time for something different. Last year it was cold most of the summer so this year was a nice change.

Where are you located anyway?

Old 09-27-2010, 09:52 AM

WOW!!

Amanda0808, were we just standing here talking and two guys run into us fighting or what?

Hahahaha!!

Like being in a bar and a fight breaks out. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships