Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2010, 10:35 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,788,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
The circular logic in this thread is astounding. No real substance, just a lot of people patting each other on the back and poorly structured logical fallacies trying to downplay those who challenge their claims. Actions speak louder than words. So when I put forth the challenge to those making claims to support them in this thread--and not one single person has the self-confidence to do so--what's that tell you about how they really feel about themselves? IMO it's people hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to make false claims. When challenged instead of having the goods to prove their claims they shut down and go on the attack for having their claims challenged.

Furthermore, why is this thread still open or in the relationship forum for that matter? Should have been moved or closed on day 1.
Still not sure why you would go out of your way to insult anyone here. As to anyone stepping up to any challenges, why would they want to expose themselves to your ridicule? I'm sure a perfect ten could post a photo here and you'd find a hair out of place or a ever-so-slight imperfection to insult them about. Are you really that bitter and miserable? Why participate in a thread strictly to insult people?

The thread was started for fun, not so angry misogynists could spew their hatred for the opposite sex because he isn't getting any. Furthermore, if you're such a big deal with your fashion models and nightclub hotties, what are you doing here "slumming it" with the rest of us common folk?

Last edited by Coolhand68; 09-28-2010 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 10:36 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,328,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Still not sure why you would go out of your way to insult anyone here. As to anyone stepping up to any challenges, why would they want to expose themselves to your ridicule? I'm sure a perfect ten could post a photo here and you'd find a hair out of place or a ever-so-slight imperfection to insult them about. Are you really that bitter and miserable? Why participate in a thread strictly to insult people?

The thread was started for fun, not so angry misogynists could spew their hatred for the opposite sex because he isn't getting any. Furthermore, if you're such a big deal with our fashion models and nightclub hotties, what are you doing here "slumming it" with the rest of us common folk?
^^^ Now that's HOT!!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:37 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,490,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJsMOM83 View Post
You know what, you're right. Cute isn't absolutely terrible. I guess at my age, I'd expect sexy or something along those lines. I like sexy. I still feel weird when guys say I'm beautiful. I don't see myself that way.
But you ARE beautiful!!!!!And AJ is a very handsome young man! Must run in the family!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:38 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,817,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post

The thread was started for fun, not so angry misogynists could spew their hatred for the opposite sex because he isn't getting any. Furthermore, if you're such a big deal with our fashion models and nightclub hotties, what are you doing here "slumming it" with the rest of us common folk?
Dammit! Can't rep you, either!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:40 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,344,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
I took care of that for ya.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:41 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,306,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
^^^ Now that's HOT!!
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Me neither.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:44 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,409,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Says the guy who claimed to date two strippers at once, whereupon men and women alike gazed upon him with envy.
All it takes to "date 2 strippers at once," is a bag a weed and tremendous stupidity.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
I took care of that for ya.
Thank you. JEEZ, I can't rep anyone!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:45 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,328,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
All it takes to "date 2 strippers at once," is a bag a weed and tremendous stupidity.
and two dollars!

Old 09-28-2010, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
Plus strippers often will "date" a client just so he'll tip her more next time at the club. My ex-husband also "dated" strippers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships