Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2011, 04:14 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,120,348 times

Advertisements

I'd be down for a CD fight club . Some of the toughest guys are the nicest because they have nothing to prove. They don't have to brodcast how tough they are, it only comes out when necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 08:49 AM

27,344 posts, read 27,397,752 times
I would think that when youre having dinner, or lunch, whatever, with someone, listening to them smack their food, or slurp their soup, or scraping their plates/bowls with their silverware to get the last tidbit of food.
Chomp, chomp!!

Old 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,583,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
I'd be down for a CD fight club . Some of the toughest guys are the nicest because they have nothing to prove. They don't have to brodcast how tough they are, it only comes out when necessary.
That would be awesome... the only problem is the geographical spread.

As for my petpeeve; any kind of ridiculous person. As well as people from government authorities. I don't mind them doing their jobs, but they're always so damned inflexible when it comes to solving things, there is never any bending of the textbook rules.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:44 AM

817 posts, read 811,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
That would be awesome... the only problem is the geographical spread.

As for my petpeeve; any kind of ridiculous person. As well as people from government authorities. I don't mind them doing their jobs, but they're always so damned inflexible when it comes to solving things, there is never any bending of the textbook rules.
Come to the US for a visit, we will organize the fight club in a place easily accessible for all, and then we can beat the crap out of each other. What say?

Old 03-25-2011, 09:53 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
When people aren't smart enough about me having eyes in the sky when they talk s*** about me!
People ARE smart enough!

Old 03-25-2011, 04:45 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,318 times
1.) Bad breath- I don't understand why some people don't brush their teeth or at least chew gum.
2.) People who show off.
3.) Abusers of animals, children, women, men, etc.
4.) Obnoxious people, those people that talk real loudly in front of others about their own personal business.
5.) Impatient drivers.
6.) Immature people over the age of 17.
7.) When people are OBSESSED about sports, especially football. Some people treat it like a religion!
8.) When guys try to act all "macho" and tough.
9.) When people try to "act black."
10.) Poor manners.
11.) When you're out with a friend like at a restaurant and your friend's friend come up to say hi but ignore you.
12.) People who judge others before getting to know someone.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:08 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
People ARE smart enough!
So "I've" heard!

Old 03-25-2011, 07:10 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
Like the guy who TRIES his hardest to get along with everyone? I know a few!

Old 03-25-2011, 07:39 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,221,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
People who are too sure of themselves, their religion, their patriotism, their country, their morality, their wisdom, their life experience, their intellect, etc.
Agree with this - I call it chronic superiority complex.

People who don't keep their agreements - if you say you are going to do something, DO it!

People who are consistently and chronically late.

People who throw litter.

People who don't pick up after their pets. HATE this! Ugh!

Old 03-25-2011, 08:48 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
People who feel the need to boast.

If you really need to boast.....

I'm really impressed with true humility...

Unfortunately, it's a trait that has gone out style, especially with our 15 min of fame society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships