Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2011, 09:03 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post

This year is going to be a big one though, as I have over 40 Western White Pine and 15 Douglas Fir that have to go into the ground as well as probably 60 other "potted" plants. I got about 1/2 of the trees potted up to 2-1/2 gal pots last year, but still have many still in 1 gal containers. Oops....I forgot about those 5, 5 gal-sized cedars who need to find a space this year too! See what I mean....I have so many that it takes far more than a piece of paper to keep them straight. LOL

Okay.....back out and to it! Have a wonderful day today!
Damn! You're not fooling around. Have a great day. You're inspiring me.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:14 AM

2,736 posts, read 2,797,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Some of mine include the arrogance, the double standards, the way nothing we do is ever good enough, and the incredibly unfair concept of Nice Guys Finishing Last.

What do the rest of the guys think?
My biggest one is when they don't have a clue of who and what you are, then think they have it all figured out. In the end they seem to always figure out that they were wrong! Stay off my lawn dammit!!

Old 07-02-2011, 10:23 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Cool Common denominator in play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh good god, it never ends does it, the "all women are materialistic", "all women are b*tches", "all women eat strawberry icecream".

What the heck is wrong with the men who post here?

I'm just astounded at the broad generalisations and the obvious women-bashing.
The men doing the bashing are unsuccessful with women. They attract and choose the wrong ones, and they attribute the failings of those they choose to the entire gender. If they chose good women--and could maintain a relationship with a good woman--they wouldn't be complaining so much. They'd be enjoying their SO's company and their posts here would reflect their experiences.

I know this. You know this. All of the emotionally mature adults here know this, male or female.

The bottom line, which I will say until I'm blue in the face, is that just because a man cannot attract or maintain a relationship with a good woman, that doesn't mean there aren't any out there. If a man cannot attract or maintain a relationship with a good woman, the problem is with the man.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:30 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,724,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
My biggest one is when they don't have a clue of who and what you are, then think they have it all figured out. In the end they seem to always figure out that they were wrong! Stay off my lawn dammit!!

Oh...ahem....Hm, they don't know who you are...but they're NOSEY if they ask questions! It is human nature to form your own opinion of someone, based on their "actions". It's your OWN fault if you don't tell people how you feel and who you are...oh my freakin' DUH!!!

Well now THERE'S the center of the problem between men and women isn't it? Get defensive when someone asks you how you feel. (Therefore one has to "assume") Not want to talk about how they feel (Then get ticked off because the person who's asking ASSUMES). Really? OMG, REALLY? And they say WOMEN are confusing.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:50 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,345,962 times
My biggest complaint with women is when they don't act like ladies. Not that a woman has to dress everyday like a woman, but it is nice to see a woman in a dress once in a while and it doesn't have to be a little black dress either although I have to say that I like that sort of thing.

What I would prefer happen is that women climbed back on their pedastals and let us men admire them from down here where we are. Too many women in the name of equality have jumped off those pedastals and found themselves at a mans level way down here in the mud and the muck. It just isn't sexy for you women to be down here at our level with us. You get so much more respect when you are at you rightfull place where us guys can look up and admire you.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:52 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
My biggest complaint with women is when they don't act like ladies. Not that a woman has to dress everyday like a woman, but it is nice to see a woman in a dress once in a while and it doesn't have to be a little black dress either although I have to say that I like that sort of thing.

What I would prefer happen is that women climbed back on their pedastals and let us men admire them from down here where we are. Too many women in the name of equality have jumped off those pedastals and found themselves at a mans level way down here in the mud and the muck. It just isn't sexy for you women to be down here at our level with us. You get so much more respect when you are at you rightfull place where us guys can look up and admire you.

You just want to look up those dresses you want us to wear.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:59 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
lol

Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 AM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
lol
*Reaches down and removes mirrors from shoes.........*

Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,345,962 times
Quote:
OK Yzette, you caught me. Yes I am a pervert.

On the flip side I have a daughter and although she is only 4 any guy who comes around in the next 15 to 20+ years that doesn't have respect for my little girl and doesn't make it a priority to protect her and keep her away from the filth of this world I really don't have any use for.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:34 AM

2,736 posts, read 2,797,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Oh...ahem....Hm, they don't know who you are...but they're NOSEY if they ask questions! It is human nature to form your own opinion of someone, based on their "actions". It's your OWN fault if you don't tell people how you feel and who you are...oh my freakin' DUH!!!

Well now THERE'S the center of the problem between men and women isn't it? Get defensive when someone asks you how you feel. (Therefore one has to "assume") Not want to talk about how they feel (Then get ticked off because the person who's asking ASSUMES). Really? OMG, REALLY? And they say WOMEN are confusing.
No, you missed it. The guy is a joke until you see him or learn more. Then they run like hell and/ or become obsessed and are thinking of every way possible to get into his pants!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.