Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 08:47 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,095,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Probably a disgruntled teen or a socially inept guy in his 20s or 30s living in his parents' basement like a troll under a bridge.
Sometimes people don't fully grasp how hard it is for certain men.

I am on the more unsuccessful side to be sure, but I have had some women in my life.

I know at least two guys who are in their 30s who are nice guys and have never been in relationships. Too complacent and just have had bad luck too probably.

Now ... I imagine you are a young woman who has never had any problems getting a man. Imagine how bitter you would be if you were a 35 year old woman who could never attract a man.

You do your best to keep your head up in the real world and then come to these internet forums to vent.

This is the real world...

Old 10-16-2011, 08:49 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,724,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post

I am on the more unsuccessful side to be sure, but I have had some women in my life.

I know at least two guys who are in their 30s who are nice guys and have never been in relationships. Too complacent and just have had bad luck too probably.

Now ... I imagine you are a young woman who has never had any problems getting a man. Imagine how bitter you would be if you were a 35 year old woman who could never attract a man.

You do your best to keep your head up in the real world and then come to these internet forums to vent.

You MAKE your own destiny! You fix what isn't working. You find out what does work and you use it to your advantage. You examine your standards and figure out if there's something wrong with them. You don't WHINE! Whining gets you no where and whining makes real women sick to their stomachs.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:56 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,229 times
Quote:

In other words, "I have the right to ***** and moan and complain that women don't want me in an internet forum, instead of wondering what could be wrong with me but will blame the opposite sex and just deal with the fact that I suck in real life."

Don't waste your life with a loser mentality.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:
In other words, "I have the right to ***** and moan and complain that women don't want me in an internet forum, instead of wondering what could be wrong with me but will blame the opposite sex and just deal with the fact that I suck in real life."

Don't waste your life with a loser mentality.
Wasn't this just covered in another thread?....something to do with being able to tell boys from men? Men don't blame others for their failures, boys do.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Wasn't this just covered in another thread?....something to do with being able to tell boys from men? Men don't blame others for their failures, boys do.

Yea. But I will say it again: "unfortunately, there are more boys than men in this Relationship Forum."

Thanks for the rep btw

Old 10-16-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Yea. But I will say it again: "unfortunately, there are more boys than men in this Relationship Forum."

Thanks for the rep btw
You are most welcome....and yes, I wholeheartedly agree.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:21 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,095,018 times
Quote:
You MAKE your own destiny! You fix what isn't working. You find out what does work and you use it to your advantage. You examine your standards and figure out if there's something wrong with them. You don't WHINE! Whining gets you no where and whining makes real women sick to their stomachs.
I'm not whining.

I just feel compassion for the guy that is.

If you don't, so be it.

Be a part of the ruthless world that kicks the dog with one leg.

I refuse to be.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
I'm not whining.

I just feel compassion for the guy that is.

If you don't, so be it.

Be a part of the ruthless world that kicks the dog with one leg.

I refuse to be.
I'm not saying that I don't have a little compassion for the guy, but you don't get anywhere in life by feeling sorry for yourself, expecting everyone else to change to suit you, and never doing anything to change the outcome of your situation.

It's called "tough love". You don't just pat someone on the back and say, "I'm so sorry....you're right. It's just not fair." When you CARE about people, sometimes you have to let them know that THEY could be the problem here. To lay down and simply say that one gender has it easier than another....ALWAYS, is just that, it's laying down and showing how weak you really are. It's showing that you're not man enough to be able to handle a woman. BTW...women who do that, are also showing that they're not woman enough to handle a man!

Sometimes, you don't find someone because the right one hasn't come along. What a freakin' waste of time....spending your life with 30 wrong ones, just so you can say you had them.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:48 AM

1,960 posts, read 4,663,838 times
Quote:
I'm not saying that I don't have a little compassion for the guy, but you don't get anywhere in life by feeling sorry for yourself, expecting everyone else to change to suit you, and never doing anything to change the outcome of your situation.

It's called "tough love". You don't just pat someone on the back and say, "I'm so sorry....you're right. It's just not fair." When you CARE about people, sometimes you have to let them know that THEY could be the problem here. To lay down and simply say that one gender has it easier than another....ALWAYS, is just that, it's laying down and showing how weak you really are. It's showing that you're not man enough to be able to handle a woman. BTW...women who do that, are also showing that they're not woman enough to handle a man!

Sometimes, you don't find someone because the right one hasn't come along. What a freakin' waste of time....spending your life with 30 wrong ones, just so you can say you had them.
I agree. Serial monogamy is garbage.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:

YUP....and uh..YUP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.